LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Thank You Dd!

Yesterday on a bit of an impulse just before coming to see my boyfriend I stopped at our nearest shopping centre.

After wondering around the various stores I found the gold banded ring I was looking for and presented it to my boyfriend when I got to his house!

Now, we have both talked before about engagement and how because of my personal situation with friends, family and work that it isn't the time for that so I gave it to him has a promise ring :) I promised I would always be right here by his side forever.

And I'm thanking DD (both the person and the website) because it was in the chat room here that I found him (Infer) 10 months ago and since then my life has changed for the better in so many ways!

This website is the best with a very supportive community and I just wanted to share my appreiciation and gratitude to everyone here, especially DD and all the mods and admin that keep the site going, Fozzy, ForbiddenFruit, BabySally93 and, of course, Infer :wub:

I say all of this here as well because even though my family and friends either still don't know or aren't really supportive on me being in a same sex relationship, nearly everyone on here has always been so much more supportive and open minded and full of great advice.

so... THANK YOU!

• Like 3

Congrats to you both mate.

you both know if you want to vent or have a chat im all ears...

heres to your very bright future together no matter what you do or where you are.