LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Baby Powder

Hey,

Baby powder is used to protect your skin. It helps absorbe wetness, and helps with chafting of the skin. I also love the smell of the baby powder in my diapers. MMM just like a baby diaper.. :-D

I really have to agree. The smell of baby powder is heaven to me. That is why I like the Pampers and Luvs diapers. I love to pick up a package of diapers in a store, and when no one is watching I will sniff it. I also put it into my diapers and rub it on my skin. There is nothing like the first time you open baby powder!! :rolleyes:

I love to pick up a package of diapers in a store, and when no one is watching I will sniff it.

The eye in the sky is always watching. :lol:

Anyway, when I get a package of new diapers I first add powder to every diaper. It makes them softer and smell like baby diapers.

• 7 months later...

Corn starch, sodium bicarbonate, zinc oxide, sometimes aloe, and some other crap. More or less. Depends on the brand. Scents labeled "fragrance." Vitamin E is common too -- good for the skin. Alum or talcum in some. Organic ones will be different on many of the chemicals.

Baby powder is the most memorable scent on the planet (Crayola crayons are second). Scents and smells are also the most imbedded memories we have, for some reason our brains recall scents, aromas and smells almost from the start of our lives and they remain deeply imbedded in our subconscious mind.

The makers of Pampers spent a ton of R&D on making the early disposables smell right. The original scent is based on a mix of baby detergent and powder (they were trying to mimmick the aroma of freshly laundered cloth diapers).

Now that ya know more than ya ever wanted to about the subject...

And... there's a product called Mommies Scents (Diaper Fresh and Powder Fresh) that you can add to adult disposables to recreate the baby diaper scent. go to: mommiesscents.com

Mo

Well powdered, even when not diapered. Cuts down on chaffing, and swamp ass!

Even if I am not in a situation where I will be getting sweaty down there, I still use- I love the smell, and it just feels cleaner.

• 2 weeks later...

I absolutly love baby powder! I love to put luvs baby diapers in my adult diapers and drench them in baby powder. I also love putting on baby oil and lotion to add to the experiance. It just wouldn't be the same without the baby powder! :blush:

Guest VladYvhv

Baby powder is for tactile and aromatic sensation (to sound sientific). In more normal terms, feel and smell. There seems to be some debate about the moisture absorbancy factor. But, that may vary, depending on the ingrediants. If I've got a bit of extra money when I buy diapers, I'll spuerge on a bottle of powder, too. Normally, I spread the bottle out among 4 packs of Depends (or more, if I'm sick or planning on using the diapers right away). It makes a nice, comfy diaper feel even better.

Although, I disagree about the rankings of scent... 1st is coffee, 2nd is chocolate, 3rd is hickory smoked beef jerky, 4th is pizza :pizza:, 5th is fried catfish, 6th is baby powder, and 7th is poopies :horse:... So there's the controversy... Scent rankings. And, yes, this part of the post is me trying to be silly :roflmao:... Is it working? I sometimes tend to accidently cause fights :starwars::mf_swordfight::bash::boxing: without meaning to :crybaby: in text messages, since it's hard to properly convey the fact that I'm not being completely serious. If y'all got that without the explination, then that's cool, too :thumbsup:.

:P I too use Babypowder for it's fresh scent in my diaper, for it's ability to keep me from getting chafed. But COME ON GUYS!! What about when we're in the bar playin pool??? How many of us associate rubbing our hands with Babypowder before shooting that last shot, banking the 8 off the side rail into the corner pocket for yet another victory, and the free beer that comes with it?

Vic