LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Green Poo

LOL. Was just thinking about how when I was a kid if you drank enough Grape Kool-aid in a day you could turn your poop blue.

Hope you feel better!

green poop happens whenever you drink/eat something with a lot of dye in it, like purple gatorade or powerade especially. i can't remember which dye it is, but it kept happening to me when i would eat these laffy taffys. it's usually nothing serious, unless you start seeing black tarry kind of stuff in there. that's something to worry about and should be checked out by a physician.

meh, i'm a nurse. we talk about poop when we are eating dinner. pretty much nothing can phase me anymore. DON'T GO PUSHING YOUR LUCK THOUGH! :P

When i was a kid, the hulk movie had just came out. Hershey's Chocolate syrup did a tie in with the movie, they put a green dye into the syrup.. needless to say it passed through your body completely undigested, so that you were left with a green log in the toilet

DSC00270-550x412.jpg

With purple Gatorade especially the Grape Fierce it is because of the purple die. The only thing to worry about is, How much of that Nyquil are you taking? wowza that must be a lot. lol