LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Starting To Become Obsessed...

I never used to mess my diapers on purpose. But progressivly i have started to obsess over it. First started witha small phase about a yearish ago that only lasted a week or so then it was back to ick! But the last couple of months I have been messing a lot. I can hardly wait from the time I put on a diaper until i can mess myself. I used to change immediatly if for some reason i decided to mess, but now i find myself waiting longer and longer. I do wear diapers in public when i am in a wearing phase i like to go 24/7 for a week or two, and i have messed in public 3 times in the past week! Anyone else just started messing all of a sudden?

I wear 24/7 and i am like the both of you i do try and use the bathroom for poop but if i have to go i do. I try not to poop in public but it has happened ( i just leave right away ) and when i do i like to enjoy the feeling for awhile wheather i'm home or out.

• 2 months later...

I never used to mess my diapers on purpose. But progressivly i have started to obsess over it. First started witha small phase about a yearish ago that only lasted a week or so then it was back to ick! But the last couple of months I have been messing a lot. I can hardly wait from the time I put on a diaper until i can mess myself. I used to change immediatly if for some reason i decided to mess, but now i find myself waiting longer and longer. I do wear diapers in public when i am in a wearing phase i like to go 24/7 for a week or two, and i have messed in public 3 times in the past week! Anyone else just started messing all of a sudden?

This is pretty normal if you're a recent convert to the joys of diaper-messing. You've found something that you never used to do to be very appealing and now you want to do it as much as you can. The obsession will calm down over time, like in another couple of months or so. You'll get to the stage where you will still take the opportunity to soil your diaper when it presents itself, but you won't be so absorbed by the thought and desire to do so the way you are now.

I am the same way. I always told myself i would never mess myself but then i tried it once about a year ago and was really grossed out by it. But then i wanted to try it again and yet again it was gross. I find myself doing it daily now but i still hate that im enjoying it. Just cause the thought of it is so dirty.

I gradually learned to stop hating the fact that I enjoy a soiled diaper. The fact that so many others -- as evidenced by this sub-forum -- enjoy it too is a comfort to me. We're definitely not alone. You'll eventually grow comfortable with the fact that you enjoy a pooped-in diaper.

• Like 1

Me too. I go through phases of wearing diapers...and when I get the compulsion again, I have to pee and change my diapers multiple times a day..I will drink tons of water..problem is, my obsession has started to make me late for things...like I am not going to go to a job in a diaper...I will drive around in them but thats about it.

• 4 months later...

Same for me went from my first time (messing and changing right away)

To "hmm...I want to sit down and see how it feels to spread my mess"

To I'm gonna take bulking fiber and laxitaves (with plenty of water) so I can LOAD my diaper till its FULL

To filling my diaper front to back and rubbing my diapee till I cum

I've actually settled sown on messing now that I'm with my GF/Mommy and she's the one changing me...

But there's still times that she will punish me and make me stay in a THICK diaper for a full day or more and make me drink epsom salts or give me a glycerin Enema.

• 2 weeks later...

I enjoy messing my diapers so much so that I have learned to poo without giving it a second thought.

I used to be able to hold off going for a couple of hours once I got that feeling of needing to go, but now when I get that feeling I know I will be filling my diaper in a couple of seconds. No chance if even making it to a toilet when diapered. But than again when diapered I ain't worried about making it to a tolliet either.

If I had more time alone, I'd do it more often. But once I poop, I like an immediate diaper change. Not too comfortable, and the smell isn't so great, either. But it sure feels fine when I'm doing it.

When I'm out and about and mess my diaper I always look around to see if others noticed, if no one seems bothered I just go about what I am doing.

I they look upset I vacate the area and go find a place to change.

I have often messed my diaper while at work, however I always change right afterwards.

I will mess my diaper even if I am in a restroom after changing out of a wet diaper.

If I had more time alone, I'd do it more often. But once I poop, I like an immediate diaper change. Not too comfortable, and the smell isn't so great, either. But it sure feels fine when I'm doing it.

The result might be a mixed bag, as is the smell

But I think everyone can agree somewhat that pooping itself feels damn good :P