LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Silicone Adult Pacifier

babyadduk

I got one of the first ones, and I give it about the same I would give the regular latex one. Certainly, if you are allergic to latex, this is a good alternative, but given the comfort between the 2, you're better off with the nuk5

• 4 weeks later...

I'm giving serious consideration to buying one of these as there available in a longer version, ive never been a thumb sucker or anything i just find a dummy makes me feel babyish and my nuk5 just falls out while im sleeping I'm hoping it won't fall out as much I'd love to hear any comments if anyone has actually tried one I just hope it's good because I tried one of those de nukie ones and the latex was cheap I don't think it was food grade as it went white while sucking on it!!!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Quick update a emailed the people selling these and they assure me they have been outsourced to a company complient with US regulations which is good enough for me!

Other than latex allergy, I dont really see the point especially in light of its extreme cost. REmember that a NUK 5 is already 5-6 times a baby pacifier which is in itself obscene. Paying the amounts currently required for a silicone one is ridiculous. It wont sit in the mouth any better since it is the same shape and size. when they get a proper price my baby will certainly try one. But the reality is that adult pacifiers are currently utterly ridiculous prices.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Other than latex allergy, I dont really see the point especially in light of its extreme cost. REmember that a NUK 5 is already 5-6 times a baby pacifier which is in itself obscene. Paying the amounts currently required for a silicone one is ridiculous. It wont sit in the mouth any better since it is the same shape and size. when they get a proper price my baby will certainly try one. But the reality is that adult pacifiers are currently utterly ridiculous prices.

I'm mainly interested in the size 7 as its longer, sucking on my nuk 5 does a real number on the inside of my upper lip if used all night a longer stem would mean less pressure against the shield