LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dependeco Cloth Diapers

• 1 month later...

Really great. Can't comment on absorbency as yet but the construction is top notch and they're really comfortable. Some of the other PUL items I have had had a very rough uncomfortable exterior which had me worried a little but the exterior is great on them. They're a very trim cloth diaper too. More akin to a disposable in design than a lot of fitted cloth I have seen. The wings are very light weight and they even have four velcro tapes. I don't know why more makers don't do the four velcros. It works so well just as four tapes works so well on disposables.

I ordered a small which fits me great (6' 150 lb. 31" waist). The rise is a little bit lower than I would ideally like although not too low as to be an issue. I contacted her about getting a size small with a higher rise and in some sort of lavender exterior as she doesn't really have anything like that for sale atm. I'll defeintely order another one. Best made AIO or Fitted cloth diaper I have tried… granted I only have a few from the new defunct Tri-County Cloth (man she was a nightmare to deal with), an ABU fitted (not AIO), and the night weight pullup from Fetware.

Just ordered a second in red as well as a soaker. She will do custom sizing as well so on the second order I got an additional 2" of rise and 2" in the waist. Don't really need the extra size in the waist but I just want it so the tabs fit closer together on the front just for appearance.

She's going to check on fabrics and I'll order a third for sure if she finds some nice lavender fabric.

Sorry to keep bumping this but I cannot recommend dealing with her enough. Does custom orders with insane one day turn around, is great with communication and even refunded part of my shipping on my last order since it ended up being less than expected.

Got my second order which was more of a custom order as mentioned above. Custom size in purple with an additional booster ordered. Again, cannot say enough good words about the product. I'm not exactly sure of the materials used but I do believe they're entirely acrylic in nature. This means two things. One they dry pretty dark fast and two unlike all the natural fiber diapers I have tried the soft sueded interior stays soft through washing. Also, one of her diapers without a booster is about the same thickness as your average higher end diaper. About the same as maybe an Abena X-Plus or Molicare Super Plus. They're also about as absorbent unlike other cloth I have tried which is much bulkier and not as absorbent. The sueded top sheet also does a damn fine job of wicking away moisture, again something I haven't seen in other cloth.

I have only used cloth diapers made from cotton fleece I do believe so maybe other materials work better.

I'd say if you enjoy disposables and have thought about trying cloth but aspects of it didn't really appeal to you, try out Dependco. They're the most similar to disposables I have come across in fit, bulk, style, and performance.

• 6 months later...

My baby has bought 7 of her nappies and they are excellent. We tried some chinese ones and they were crap. The Dependeco brand are superbly made and ideal for long-term wear. We bough the optional soaker pad to just up the absorbency which we found was just a little less than necessary but now are perfect. They do take a while to dry but far better than most other fitted nappies. When you have an incontinent who wears all the time, value for money is important and they are expensive to buy but vastly better value than competitors. the fit is superb. and she is a really nice person to boot!

• 3 weeks later...

Wanted to give some feedback on these as well. Dependeco diapers are a wonderful product, recieved a couple of them, the absorbancy is really good. They fit very well and feel super comfy. You can adjust them as tight or as loose as you like. The seller Ms. Morales is a pleasure to do business with as well. They come in a wide variety of colors and designs. 5-stars all the way! :thumbsup:

• 2 months later...

Based on all your reviews I decided to purchase from them. I really want to start wearing more cloth because I am going through a lot of disposables everyday. I just got 1 AIO so far to try out how it goes. The fit is excellent but every time I wet the outer layer gets wetter and wetter. I am really stunned about why this is happening cause I am not flooding it. I go in very small doses. Anyone else have this problem? I do really love everything about the diaper and really hoping I can start wearing them during the day while I am at work.

• 3 weeks later...
Based on all your reviews I decided to purchase from them. I really want to start wearing more cloth because I am going through a lot of disposables everyday. I just got 1 AIO so far to try out how it goes. The fit is excellent but every time I wet the outer layer gets wetter and wetter. I am really stunned about why this is happening cause I am not flooding it. I go in very small doses. Anyone else have this problem? I do really love everything about the diaper and really hoping I can start wearing them during the day while I am at work.
Stuff more absorbent layers in there

I think it is the diaper itself. I have to wear plastic pants every time I wear it or it is wet on the flannel fabric every time. I don't use any fabric softener and I have done a lot of research on cloth. I have been using laundry detregent that is excellent for cloth diapers based on a website that went into detail which detergents are good and bad for cloth diapers :D I was using dreft but the site listed it as ok, so I ordered one called planet. I have chatted with Monika about the issue, she sent me a plain pul one. No issues at all with it and love it! So I ordered 5 more and have been wearing them everyday :D It is so nice not being so wasteful on using disposables everyday! The dependeco plain pul does feel just like a disposable so it is a pretty nice exchange.

I just used my first yesterday. I can't believe how well they fit and how comfortable they are. Two baby diapers as stuffers and yes, plastic pants. I love wearing plastic pants anyway, just for the feel, but also the extra security against leaks.

After owning several of the Dependeco AIO diapers for a couple of months now, I wanted to mention that the absorbancy does increase a little after they have been washed a few times (maybe 4 or 5 times). The outer material will become a little softer as well, which is nice. I'm a real fan of these diapers, and I was a hardcore disposable user for years. The Dependeco's are a nice compromise between the

I think they look cute I have do not have a lot of all in one diapers. The thing I was wounding about is do they take forever to dry. I have a few pre folds and I do not use them too much because of the drying time.

• Like 1

Thanks for posting that great picture BigC300 !

Common saying: "A picture is worth a thousand words."

It makes things clearer than a couple thousand words could.

Is that combination discreet enough for public daytime or just a home/ overnight thing?

If not, does the basic diaper last for several hours of daytime wear?

I could not tell from the previous pictures how many layers are in the diaper.

Wow BigC that is a nice diaper setup :D I would be able to only wear that at home though! I have been wearing these everyday to school and work. I am thinking about getting some baby diapers to stuff in so I can just use those while at work cause I have noticed I start smelling pretty fast after one wet. I feel very embarrassed about it so I will do what I can to hide the smell.

I just wanted to add my thoughts on the topic. My baby has been in dependeco nappies (and baby-pants prefolds) for over a year now and they are superb. I have had no problems with wear and tear and the absorbency is excellent. We do use the added pad to increase absorbency as she is a heavy wetter. I highly recommend them and also the baby-pants prefolds.

Just got my dependeco in the mail on Friday. It was the one that I ordered last time I posted. It arrived in my mailbox in like 4 days. This particular cloth pattern features little red, green, and blue cars zig zagging all around the diaper. It is offered in her ebay store, but isn't on the website. Must be a special ebay edition