LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ac Medical

I'm interested in AC Medical's latex pants, but I'm concerned about several things:

• The company is for sale

• Purchasing online requries sending them an email and then initiating a paypal pament

• Overall look/feel of their website isn't terribly professional

Does anyone have any personal experience with AC Medical? Are there alternative sources for their latex pants?

AC medical seems to have been for sale ever since I found it online many years ago. Ordering online is no big deal as most of us order our diapers and pants this way. They come across as a site for the truly incontinent, however one look at the site and it is plain to see they cater to the likes of us. One look at the gallery will convince you of that. I did order some plastic pants from them years ago and never did again. There service is horrible. By the time your product arrives you will have forgotten you ordered it.

AC Medical is an OK company :) Maybe a bit slow in delivery sometimes, and you DO have to read a lot of fine print to know what to expect :rolleyes: They have been for sale nigh onto forever but are still in business. The biggies with me are their shipping label. For export into the US they affix a small but distinct red label which labels the contents as "medical garments" :0 And the color of the text listing of products indicates their availability- some things have quite a waiting time involved :( In my experience the quality is usually good but variable. It seems that they might not always have the same person/people doing the sewing. The website is extensive and almost overwhelming, but the variety unbeatable :D

As to their "latex" pants directly, I haven't tried them but Fetwear and several Ebay sellers have items like this too. If you're not in a hurry, like the prices, and dobn't mind the little red label on the package AC Medical is good to do business with B)

Bettypooh

Ordering online doesn't bother me a lick, as long as the business looks up to snuff. I've been shopping online since Amazon launched. I'be been buying diapers online for at least a few years. I like North Shore Care, XP Medical, HDIS, and Bambinos.

Bettypooh, I'll have to take a closer look around eBay. I like the AC Medical pant because it's obviously intended as a diaper cover. It comes up high enough and has enough room the the seat to accomodate a diaper. The Fetware stuff I've seen so far is more fashion/non-diaper fetish looking.

Ordering online doesn't bother me a lick, as long as the business looks up to snuff. I've been shopping online since Amazon launched. I'be been buying diapers online for at least a few years. I like North Shore Care, XP Medical, HDIS, and Bambinos.

Bettypooh, I'll have to take a closer look around eBay. I like the AC Medical pant because it's obviously intended as a diaper cover. It comes up high enough and has enough room the the seat to accomodate a diaper. The Fetware stuff I've seen so far is more fashion/non-diaper fetish looking.

Ok. After taking another look at the fetware site, I'm obviously remembering something else, lol. They're definitely ABDL oriented. Still don't see something that looks quite like AC's latex pants though. I'll keep digging.

• 1 month later...

Thought I'd post a follow up:

I decided to roll the dice and order from AC. Overall, I'm extremely happy. The only negative at all is that the packaging is not particularly discrete. My latex pants arrived in a plain brown envelope, but were clearly labeled "medical undergarments." AC did, however, clearly state that that's how they ship, so I did expect and accept it.

The pants are awesome. They're a little on the thin side, and you need to be careful about lube/skin protectant choice because they are latex, but the fit is unreal. They seal against skin so well that even, uh, soiled, no unwanted odors escape. I have to admit, that was my primary interest in these, and they don't disappoint. Sadly, they do absorb some odor and I haven't found a good way to clean them yet. I'm still experimenting.

As I said, I'm quite happy with AC, both from a product standpoint and a customer service view. I'd readily recommend them.

They label their items as medical undergarments to deal with Canadian tax and postal regs

They label their items as medical undergarments to deal with Canadian tax and postal regs

Precisely. Can't complain about a company following the rules, especially since they explicitly state they'll be doing so.

Precisely. Can't complain about a company following the rules, especially since they explicitly state they'll be doing so.

IMHO they're not terribly explicit telling you about the customs label, but that info isn't hidden and any prudent person will notice it :) I do wish they could use some better wording, such as 'medical equipment' or 'medical supplies' but I know nothing of the law which they are obeying so maybe that isn't possible for them. Whatever- they are a good company and I will buy from them again ;)

Bettypooh

I do not worry about the package labeling. It is what it is to meet the legal requirements. Plus they arrive to me without customs duties to pay. I do live alone and am not trying to hide the deliveries. I have been happy with the AC Medical for many years. When handled with care, they last a long time.

• 3 months later...

I do not worry about the package labeling. It is what it is to meet the legal requirements. Plus they arrive to me without customs duties to pay. I do live alone and am not trying to hide the deliveries. I have been happy with the AC Medical for many years. When handled with care, they last a long time.

Been a while since my initial posts, so I figured I'd update:

I've been extremely happy with their latex pants. So much so that I ordered more. My only complaint has been the way the latex sticks to itself after washing. I ended up finding an article about chlorinating latex and gave it a shot. What a difference! These are now the perfect pants, bar none. I can't see myself buying anything else.

Even without the fairly extreme step of chlorination, these are just great pants. You just have to be aware of the stickiness issue when washing. Once you get them dry, unscented talc or corn starch fixes the problem.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

From an email exchange I had with them, it appears they've been trying to throw in the towel for a while now, lol. Sounds like they can't find a buyer, but in the meantime are keeping things running as usual. That said, they're definitely not putting any new effort into website or other presence.

I'm happy with them, and would buy from them again, but would contact them first to make sure they're still there... ;)