LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Song Are You Listening To Right Now?

I have been going through some of my karaoke discs which include original Pioneer LaserDiscs.... and the song that is sticking in my head is Good Times (not the theme from the show) ; basically cause of the video. It is some european teen dancing to his girld friend with a boom box on a boat.

:crybaby:

It just won't get out of my head!!!! or when it leaves it is replaced with something equally annoying like... "I am the morning DJ at W-O-L-D ee ee eeee......"

:giljotiini::mf_microwave:

I have been going through some of my karaoke discs which include original Pioneer LaserDiscs.... and the song that is sticking in my head is Good Times (not the theme from the show) ; basically cause of the video. It is some european teen dancing to his girld friend with a boom box on a boat.

:crybaby:

It just won't get out of my head!!!! or when it leaves it is replaced with something equally annoying like... "I am the morning DJ at W-O-L-D ee ee eeee......"

:giljotiini::mf_microwave:

Fishbone "Swim"

Nothing at the moment but one of my all time fav songs is "Fat Bottom Girls" by Queen. Especially when they say the part "get on your bikes and Ride" !!! Wow do I love that :biker_h4h:

Also I listen to alot of Ozzy, KISS, Alice Cooper & Led Zep from yesteryears. Some of my lastest joys are Audioslave, Greenday, Godsmack, Alter Bridge (formerly Creed), My Chemical Romance and anything hard & fast. Try these guys...

Breaking Bengamin http://hollywoodrecords.go.com/breakingbenjamin/

Their new release is Diary of Jane due out in Aug 06...it'll be kick ass I think!

http://www.shallowbay.com/2006/05/22/new-s...aunching-today/

Later all ... Huggie :band: