LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Song Are You Listening To Right Now?

Guest Baby Tiana

I am currently listening to a wonderful list of song's I've put together on i-tunes. It's a mixture of song's such as....

~From the Lion King

~Spoon's: Mystery Zone

~Diane Birch's complete CD: Bible Belt (this is one amazing singer. I absolutely LOVE her! I would definitely marry her. :) )

~Regina Spektor's songs: Remember that time, The Call, Fidelity, On the Radio, Raindrops

~Sarah Buxton: Outside My Window (very up beat)

~V.V Brown: Shark In The Water (This is one of my current favorites... it's also my ring tone ^-^)

~Five for Fighting: 100 years

There are sooo many, but this is just a very small list of some song's going through my head. :) I hope I've expanded your playlist.

I am listening to Patti Smiths' - Horses CD. Picked up a used copy of it the other day. Forgot how simply good it was as I haven't heard the whole thing since it came out in the 70's. Fun!!

One of my favorite Rise Against songs! :thumbsup:

Kaddisfly - Empire http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ma6ncoMlnqA

Yeah, I really like their music! My brother, his girlfriend and I went to see them and Rancid in Las Vegas. It was an amazing show!

Dropkick Murphy's-"State of Massachusetts." Another Warped Tour artist.

Yeah, I really like their music! My brother, his girlfriend and I went to see them and Rancid in Las Vegas. It was an amazing show!

I'll bet ;) though, I'm not a huge Rancid fan.

"What Have You Done" by Within Temptation

Awesome song, you peoples have all kinds of music style ;)

Nanuchka - Mediterranean