LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Terry Cloth Diapers...

Hey everyone!

I have been thinking about trying flat terry cloth square diapers. I was wondering if anyone know if there is anyplace in the USA that sells this type of diaper. Any and all help is appreciated...thanks!

I have read before that a terry cloth bath towel is just about the same as ordering flat terry cloth square diapers. The only issue that bath towels are normally 30"-32" wide. Bath sheets come in larger sizes. Here is a link to Amazon that is 36" x 68" for $10 each. You can find larger sizes if you search on the Internet. I found some that were 56" wide.

I think you can get them from http://www.angelfluff.com they are an adult only diaper Manufacturer for Incontinent products and are ABDL aware most of the time one of the owners will answer the phone Jeanie or Howard Angelfluff was founded when Howard became incontinent and they could not find the quality products they desired at reasonable prices. It's a good place to shop i use them and Babykins for all my products.

What about plain terrycloth fabric? Keep in mind that there are different grades and weights of terrycloth. I'm currently working on finishing/editing a book on "sewing for sissies" which has a section on making adult baby items such as cloth diapers and plastic/vinyl waterproof pants. I order all my fabric online. The web site I use is:

www.fabric.com. They have quite a variety of diaper cloth. Terrycloth is only one type of fabric used for diapers. For personal use I like diaper flannel, which is reasonably priced. It is 27" wide, which works fine for me but might not be wide enough for others. They also stock Birdseye traditional diaper fabric as well as microfleece (some diapering fabric can be expensive, though). There is also bamboo fabric--not sure if they have that because I haven't tried it. If you get the right grade of terrycloth, however, it is the most absorbent. Check out that fabric center--they have free shipping for orders over $35.00. I order all kinds of garment fabric and notions from them all the time for making sample outfits to photograph for the new book.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Nice to see our American friends want to try terry nappies. You can't beat the feeling of a bulky terry nappy and plastic pants between your legs. II was regularly punished with the till I was 12. Now I can't wear tem enough. Biggest problem now is getting nappy pins big enough as baby ones just bend.

• 1 month later...

Hi if anyone in America is interested I have terry towel nappies/diapers for sale for £14.99 each on ebay. They are 48" square big enough for most adults.

Shipping to America would be approx £25-£30 for 3 nappies. If anyone is interested please let me know.

• 4 weeks later...

Order them from England and ship them out to the USA. It works the other way perfectly well.

Plus you have international shipping charges - which is not cheap. Anglefluff and some others are good enough for me. Plus they are made in the USA - I like to support my fellow Americans as much as possible. :wub: