LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Babykins

I am thinking about purchasing some cloth diapers for the first time and I was thinking about getting them from this website. www.babykins.com

Anyone ever purchased from this website? Can you tell me about it? Is it pretty much a European-only thing or does it actually ship to the U.S.

How would it show up on my credit/debit card if I chose to order it, and when my diapers come in what type of package does it come in?

Thank you, I just wanted to know ahead of time.

Yes, they ship to the US. They are very pleasant to work with and will do custom orders also (for a fee per piece). If I recall correctly, both the package and your credit card bill are labelled with the name KINS. The package, may or may not be labelled as containing "medical" items by some governmental agency as it crosses the border, but don't quote me on that. I'm sure you could ask them about that on the phone when you place an order.

I have nothing but good things to say about Babykins. Consistent quality and service. Have ordered from them in the past, will order from them again.

One piece of advice about their diapers, wash them several times before using... they aren't very absorbant at first but after a few cycles the capacity gets much better.

i bought some plastic pants, rumbhas and training pants from them. At the same time, I tried some other vendors, but Babykins beat them all easily. The Babykins PPs are durable, well made, work great, super soft and excellent value for money.

There shipping is discrete there billing is discrete i have 20 short sleeve onsies, 20 tank top onsies, 20 long sleeve onsies, 25 of their exclusive Golf shirt onsies, 30 pairs of rubber pants, bunches of diapers and just oodles of stuff Jenny has done for me,and she stands behind every product she sell's. And if she is able to do it she will customize anything to make it more useable for you, Take my Golf Shirts i am in a wheelchair so pants pockets don't work some companies put pockets on the calf of the leg of the pants but those are like cargo pockets i keep my wallet in one and my tablet in the other,so i asked her could she put a pocket on the golf shirt? and she knows me and my disabilities so when my shirts came in there just below the buttons was a pocket in the center of my chest which is perfect because my limited use right arm and hand can go there as well as my good one, so it was a perfect ambidextrous pocket for my cell phone.And also if you order your diapers by like 20 at a time or find some other people to order with you on large orders she will give a 10-20% discount and pay the shipping/customs fee herself.

AS you can imagine i highly recommend Her!!!

I to have order from there, very discrete pkgs but i used Paypal for all my purchases. But if you want more of a variety.... i would use www.Baybypants.com. Their from the US and her support is awsome!!! very fast shipping and the quality is second to none(i would give the edge to babypants). Even with me being in Canada, i still order from babypants but like i said babykins is good also. The one thing i love about babykins is their contoured diapers, i like them more then the flat diaper.

Babykins is a Canadian company who make very good products. Every time I ordered from them. The stuff was shipped in a plain cardboard box. Nothing to identify what was inside the box. Shipping label and credit card billing only shows "KINs". Now I live in Canada so never had to deal with shipping cross boarder. So I can't say what they put on the box going to the US. For tax and duty purpose. They may have to declair on the customers forms what is in the box and it would probably be something like "Medical garments" or something.