LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Very Special Clothes Dot Com

They are fabulous. I have a pair of "little girl panties" with a training bra, and also absorbent training panties from them. The fit is loose on custom undergarments, so keep your measuring tape snug :) I know that Kat from DiaperKitten has bought dresses from Auntie V, and they're adorable. The work is professional quality, and totally worth the prices. After all, it IS custom work. I highly recommend VSC.

• Like 1

How do we go through 5 posts of supposedly web savvy persons and yet no link has been put up?

I bought a knit onesie from there a few months back. It was well worth the price. I think it was$35 which is pretty cheap compared to other sellers. I highly recomend Aunty V`s(veryspecialclothes)

How do we go through 5 posts of supposedly web savvy persons and yet no link has been put up?

Because there is a banner at the bottom of the page that pop up now and then..

silly goose! :P

I looked, I guess...

Lol Christine, I am surprised the Monkees are still playing. I get it though. I see a Wellness Brief ad now.

There are many things on my wish list at veryspecialclothes.com. I plan on buying some of them in the near future. It is good to hear some positive reviews from people who have ordered from this website.

OK - - -

Here is the direct LINK:

http://www.veryspecialclothes.com/

Critique:

Wished that more (side & rear) photos were shown of some items.

A more detailed description of materials available and how things are fasten or closed i.e. zipper panel; buttons; pins or elastic waist etc.

Waiting for reviews by previous buyers - pricy expensive clothing - BUT then maybe the quality and construction is worth the price.

And my favorite bestest fantasy is "Can these pretties be 'LOCKED' on"? A fantasy raised to the "Nth" degree !

BabyLock

OK - - -

Here is the direct LINK:

http://www.veryspecialclothes.com/

Critique:

Wished that more (side & rear) photos were shown of some items.

A more detailed description of materials available and how things are fasten or closed i.e. zipper panel; buttons; pins or elastic waist etc.

Waiting for reviews by previous buyers - pricy expensive clothing - BUT then maybe the quality and construction is worth the price.

And my favorite bestest fantasy is "Can these pretties be 'LOCKED' on"? A fantasy raised to the "Nth" degree !

BabyLock

I posted a comment in a similar thread regarding the price of AB/DL and sissy clothing, but I'll mention it again here, too. Material is quite expensive--especially the grade/type used for sissy and adult baby clothes. Labor is intensive as well. I'm currently finishing up a sewing book entitled Sissies' Guide to Simple Sewing. In the process, I've spent over $400 in material and embellishments to create sample outfits to photograph. I've put in countless hours making patterns and sewing the outfits as well. Most of the prices I've seen online for sissy-wear seems reasonable. For someone who is a pro, their expertise is worth it. The book I'm doing shows a simple way to get the same look and effect of a sissy outfit in a way that the average person could learn to do. Still, I encourage everyone to patronize those in the industry that do such a beautiful job making clothes.

• 1 year later...

I was looking for this site as I was going to order of some training pants, but in searching, I find that Auntie V has shut things down and RETIRED! :badmood: