LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Amazon Shopping Spree. Was It You?

Glad to see that business is booming and that folks are buying Rosalie's book (my copy arrived yesterday and I'll be reading it soon).

Not sure about her total sales, but I have sold 16 copies through Amazon

OK, Di, I've been around here for a while, but can you explain your connection between the products on Amazon and you getting commission? Sorry for my 'dense-osity'.

Is there some way for us to know from looking at Amazon that you would get a commission? I like to support you whenever I can because this is a fantastic site and no matter what all those others say about you (just kidding...) I figure you're a good guy.

If you go through an Amazon link I post.. like say this one for leakmaster plastic pants:

http://www.amazon.co...W/ecnadmedia-20

I earn a commission on ANYTHING you buy from Amazon, so long as you start with my link.

You pay the same price you would have paid going to Amazon directly, but they give me a percentage (5-8%) for sending you. I can see what was purchased, but not who bought it or any personal details.

it doesnt say who ordered it or even that one person ordered it all i see is a list if things purchased on amazon for which dd got some money from it could be different people buying one thing each

.. and I assure you there are things that show up on my sales lists that I intentionally don't post for being too personal... but diapers and such we all enjoy I didn't see an issue with.

Mike. I really need to bookmark that. I've only spent 5 grand on amazon the last year.

Then yeah, using our link each time would help a lot!

Hope you are a Prime member spending that much :)

• 3 months later...

.. and I assure you there are things that show up on my sales lists that I intentionally don't post for being too personal... but diapers and such we all enjoy I didn't see an issue with.

sorry, :crybaby: I just get really horny sometimes and buy what ever LOL :P

so as long as they go through one of your links they dont have to actully order any thing with your commison on it mut you get commision anyway because they just looked at it??????

I don't think that counts. You have to make a purchase in order for DD to get the percentage he gets. No purchase or $$$ exchange, no referral commission....or thats my own thinking.

Can't get something for 'nuthin :P

Yeah, I only get a percent of the SALE price (4-7% depending on how many items we sell in a month.) However, when you click through our link, it does drop a cookie, so if you buy something a few days later we get credit as long as you haven't clicked anyone else' link.

• 2 weeks later...

Two books that I have recently purchased and read;

There is a Baby in my Bed By Rosalie Bent

And

The Age Play And Diaper Fetish Handbook by Penny Barber

Both available on Amazon.

babbler

I was just poking around Amazon a typed in "abdl diapers" and ALL SORTS OF STUFF POPPED UP! :o All sorts of books, many written by people who have familiar names here.....I was amazed! so go check it out. Most are in an electronic book / Kindel format, do I guess you just pay for it and down load...or how ever that works....

But it was real interesting to see familier authors out there getting 'published'....if thats the word.