LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Crazy Obsession: A Real Life Adult Baby - Wed 21St March 2012

stanleyx.jpg

Stanley's next show !!

TLC -

31-year-old Stanley has been completely obsessed with being an adult baby for the last eighteen years of his life.

http://tlc.discovery...adult-baby.html

Wednesday March 21st, 2012

A 31-year-old man is obsessed with acting like a baby, which includes wearing a diaper, sleeping in a crib and eating baby food in a high chair.

*if anyone can record it that be great, Thank you*

best of luck to stanley

I haven't watched it. Let me just make that clear. Now then....

Kill me now. Please.

WHY? HOW THE HELL DID THIS EVEN SEEM LIKE A GOOD IDEA?! As stated by LilKistopher get help and stop dragging us all down with you. Seriously. Sorry to be a bitch but it seems only staing things very bluntly is going to drive the point into your skull.

• Like 1
Guest Lilly89

huh? i'm confused.....? is he not for real or something? i saw him on i think it was "Taboo" once before and noticed he was going to be on My Crazy Obsession i love watching shows like that XD

My Strange Addiction

Taboo

My Crazy Obsession

those kind of shows ^-^

I would ask that you all keep this thread civil. Accusations of how Stanley leads his life are unfounded. He doesn't spend his life as a 24/7, he has emphatically stated maybe 1 to 3 hours a day max when he does role play. His disability has been challenged in the past and was found to be warranted. He makes out his life best he can (as do I and a few others around here). For Christ sake he collects cans to survive beyond his disability check. I can tell you when you have to do that, things are pretty bad and you have to do what you can. So it isn't like he isn't trying to do something and work as he can.

While this show is questionable, I think we all agree on that! I don't feel you all need to bash the guy into the ground for having a legit disability and dealing with it as best he can. I myself thought this show was far better than the Taboo one. While I don't think anyone can speak for any one group of us, I do applaud him for trying to convey that we aren't freaks and we have normal lives beyond this small part within.

Voice your opinion, that's fine. but let's keep it adult here as much as possible. The Mods here will handle any outflow that this may have brought if this site was mentioned. But perhaps, just perhaps he will have brought us a few friends that we may never have known had he not done this show. Time will tell, let us not judge in haste :thumbsup:

• Like 2

He did not bring up this site.He said ab sites on line is where he found out that he was not alone.But dd was not brought up.Most all that are not into this THING OF OURS think it is weird.There is mybe one%of people that will bash us.No more then ever has been.In all the years I wore my diapers out in the open when I lived in s.cali.I ran into very few who gave me trouble..So those of you who think the whole world is going to come down on us dont know what your talking about.I know I have been there,out in the open.

nothing to do with the show but really i WOULD like a high chair that big

Saowah: I would also wike to be fed in a high chaoe dat big. The catch is that I will be cooking what is going to be fed to me. Baby food--thinking about the way it smells, much less the texture is enough to make me vomit! I cannot stand bland food.

Stanley's picture, all I have to say is: (below)

Double_Facepalm_by_ScotlandForLife.jpg

I thought this attempt was way better than the taboo one. I felt it did very well, in that vit didnt seem to steriotype all of us. It was all about Stanley. I hope this will have a much more possitive reaction, for the diaper comunity, and for Stanley. I wish to hear what he experiences as a result of it.

I didn't realize some people here were this mean. Seriously, what the hell? If I thought your motivations were purely out or concern for Stanley and his previous suicide threats after the Taboo episode, that's one thing. However, everybody here is getting on him saying he's making "us" look bad. You know what? There is no "us". It was nice to find out that I'm not the only one with this fetish, but it's not like I'm going to sign up for a newsletter or want to meet anybody in person. I've only done that once at a public munch, and while they were nice enough people, I didn't feel the need or desire to continue.

At any rate, I'm an adult baby, Stanley is an adult baby, but he doesn't speak for me, he didn't offer to speak for me, and I didn't ask him to speak for me. You all speak like there's some sort of Federation of Adult Babies, or some other formal collective "us" for Stanley to embarrass, but there simply isn't. If YOU'RE embarrassed by seeing another person in diapers and onsies on TV, perhaps you should rethink your OWN fetish. Furthermore, if said person in diapers and onsies on TV is misrepresenting your personal collective "Us", then get your diapered ass on TV and do a better job. Good luck making the masses understand us better though. I'm not ashamed of my fetish, but at least I'm aware that I'm a freak, and I honestly have no problem with it.

Rock on, Stanley. Hope this experience was a better one for you.

• Like 2

I didn't realize some people here were this mean. Seriously, what the hell? If I thought your motivations were purely out or concern for Stanley and his previous suicide threats after the Taboo episode, that's one thing. However, everybody here is getting on him saying he's making "us" look bad. You know what? There is no "us". It was nice to find out that I'm not the only one with this fetish, but it's not like I'm going to sign up for a newsletter or want to meet anybody in person. I've only done that once at a public munch, and while they were nice enough people, I didn't feel the need or desire to continue.

At any rate, I'm an adult baby, Stanley is an adult baby, but he doesn't speak for me, he didn't offer to speak for me, and I didn't ask him to speak for me. You all speak like there's some sort of Federation of Adult Babies, or some other formal collective "us" for Stanley to embarrass, but there simply isn't. If YOU'RE embarrassed by seeing another person in diapers and onsies on TV, perhaps you should rethink your OWN fetish. Furthermore, if said person in diapers and onsies on TV is misrepresenting your personal collective "Us", then get your diapered ass on TV and do a better job. Good luck making the masses understand us better though. I'm not ashamed of my fetish, but at least I'm aware that I'm a freak, and I honestly have no problem with it.

Rock on, Stanley. Hope this experience was a better one for you.

THIS!!!

however you didnt know there was an abdl federation? i mean there is. secret handshake and everything ....

• Like 1
Guest Lilly89

i honestly like Stanley i think he's brave and don't understand why anyone wouldn't like him. I saw him first on Taboo, then again when I saw him (last night) on My Crazy Obsession. I feel like I could be his friend. ^_^

and to whatever bashers that are out there whether on this site or outside this site, screw you all as i always say :: "normal is overrated!" XP hehe

I think the fear is that people who watch this will judge others based on what Stanley does. As an adult, I dont care about others opinions of me that much, however parents who discover their kids are AB may shape their opinions based on watching this. That rubs me the wrong way, and I think Stanley does more harm then good here.

That photo of him is down right creepy.

I take pity on no one who asks for it. There are plenty of people with worse injuries who find a way to make a living. Being poor is easy, learning to overcome lifes challenges and live healthy is not. Glad to know my quarterly payments to social security are going to pay for his unhealthy lifestyle to make a public mockery of what I keep to the bedroom. What an asshole.

• Like 1

^I understand your frustration, but you really need to be more sensitive. Typical, harsh male reactions really get under my skin! I noticed how they even used the music to make him appear more weird!