LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Any Enemas That Would Make Poo Smell Pleasant?

I want to try going out in public messy but I'm worried about the smell. Would there be any kind of enema fluid that could make the stool smell more pleasant? I bought this big bottle of Baby Oil for regular application but I noticed the main ingredient is Mineral Oil. Did some searching and some people say its OK and some say it not ok to use as an enema. The ingredients of the Baby Oil are Mineral Oil, Aloe Vera extract, fragrance, and tocopherol(Vitamin E). If its not OK to use as an enema, would there be any pleasant smelling fluid that would be OK?

Usually enema-poops smell TERRIBLE. The only way I think you could cover up is to cover yourself in deodorant or perfume, which also smells offensive in large amounts.

If you need to loose weight also then I suggest chocolate syrup with extra vanilla added to your enema soap water.

This way you then associate chocolate with poop and either stop eating chocolate or perhaps go around farting chocolate chip cookie odors.

Of course you could just do several enemas first, get good and cleaned out, then save the last one for your diapered outing. What smell?

HAPPINESS IS WEARING COTTON DIAPERS

• 7 months later...