LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Coin Collecting

Yep. Have all my coins from collecting as a kid. Still add the annual sets and some commemoratives to it each year. Hoarding pennies before the material change.

My fav are the Eisenhower dollars. Big fat shiny coins.

Guest gnappies

Yep. Have all my coins from collecting as a kid. Still add the annual sets and some commemoratives to it each year. Hoarding pennies before the material change.

My fav are the Eisenhower dollars. Big fat shiny coins.

Thought the dollar coin was very unpopular in the States?

I do in an indirect way. I'm not a 'collector' as such, but I do 'save' the different and unusual ones. I have a TON of Bicentennial quarters, and I also save the bicentennial half dollars and always look for silver dollars, and $2 bills.

I have a lot of the state quarters, some presidential quarters, though I'm not big on them, the Sacagawea 'gold' dollars and Susan B Anthony's also.

then I also look for the older coins like wheat pennies and buffalo nickels etc. Doing what I do for work, I find a lot of that kind of stuff, which makes things a bit more interesting. finding a penny or nickel from say the '40's is fun, but rare, but also makes you think.

I also have some 'real' silver dollars dating back to the late 1800's that my dad had. I guess his father or grand father gave the to him....don't know where they came from *shrug*

I keep an eye out for silver dimes and quarters, as well as pennies and nickles from the 40's. I also have the state quarters. Other than that I dont have many other coins.