LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers And A Sports Cup

Hey all.

I have a paintball match coming up with some friends and was wondering what might be the best way to protect my member while still wearing a diaper? Should I put it inside or outside? Or do something different?

(Been 24/7 for 2-ish months so going not wearing isn't a good answer in this case! :P)

Even fired point blank, I don't think a paint ball would hurt you if you were adequately (thicky) diapered.

I think a thick diaper would do fairly well as a soft protection against the crotch shot. I wouldn't trust it for a full contact shot like hockey, or MMA, but paintball and b-ball would be fine.

As far as the cup, the diaper could make an effective jockstrap itself, and would do a good job holding the cup in place. My worry would be pooling inside the cup, which would be unpleasant. A cup outside the diaper would be totally ineffective, as it would never get in the correct place.

Spark I was worried about both those things. I haven't tested it yet, but the holes in my cup are near the top so I think it would pool and then overflow at some point causing a leak, but as far as wearing on the outside I also have concerns that it wouldn't stay in place. I think tonight I'll give it a test run and see what happens.

Why not just buy another cup and drill some holes of your own where you need them to let the urine out? That could be your special "paintball" only cup, or what you wear for those times when you need a cup and diapers.

I would think that a diaper with a little extra padding, up front, would be effective enough to keep a paint ball from doing any harm. Tena makes a male leak guard, for over night use, that is realy thick and thicker when it is wet. And it covers the area, where you would where the cup, reasonably well. As an experiment, I shot my self(point blank) while wearing, with an air soft pellet, and didn't even feel it. Believe me those air soft pellets sting like hell, on an un-padded region.