LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anal Vibrators

Also just make sure to have a very tight diaper or thong to keep the vibrating critter in place.

Amazing how these things tend to want to leave when the fun gets started !

BabyLock

You'll want something short, since there is limited space inside a diaper and anything too long could tear the inside.

Isn't it more about the space inside the person? But I agree with the second part about the tearing, although 'too long' seems to be subjective...

Isn't it more about the space inside the person? But I agree with the second part about the tearing, although 'too long' seems to be subjective...

It depends on the toy... Anal plugs are designed to stay in place (in theory, anyway), but a lot of anal toys are just "probes", that could slip out. That's true for most vibrating designs as the space consumed by the vibrating portion and batteries and etc precludes the narrowing necessary for a plug. In most cases, not all.

Now if the toy is really a dildo and it's "properly aimed", it'd go in before it'd tear the diaper, in most cases. I don't see the recipient being strong enough to "push it out" hard enough to tear the diaper. In most cases too long is a question of the recipient's tolerance for pain :whistling:

It's also quite possible to have even a proper plug come out. One of my closest calls came when I was changing in a public restroom, while both plugged and diapered. The plug popped out at just the wrong moment and fell on the floor for a moment before I snatched it up. I doubt my stall mate saw it, but it was way too close a call. Some things, like a diaper, you can explain away as nobody's business, a medical problem, etc. But a plug...

In most cases too long is a question of the recipient's tolerance for pain.

Hey, it's supposed to be fun, not painful!

The plug popped out at just the wrong moment

Hehe - - - oops! :)

There are no good anal vibrators out there for beginners. They all crap out in a month or so. Even the eggs that you can insert into hollow butt plugs are a waste of money (never get ones that use button cells as batteries). When you become experienced enough with anal toys, I recommend an inflatable vibrating butt plug with a remote powered by AA batteries. Those usually last for a long time and have many advantages over any other anal vibrating toy, including no slipping, stronger vibration, and longer battery life. The downside, for beginners of course, is they are usually bigger than your average anal toy. That is good for me though, lol.