LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Buying Diapers

BoTox

I usually buy online, but when I travel (which I do a lot) I make a point of not bringing enough diapers with me so that I have to re-supply from a local store.

Typically I buy from local drug stores on the other side of town, I'm less likely to see anyone I know.

I was on my way home from a road trip last summer and I ran out of diapers so I pulled off the highway at the first walmart I found. I had on shorts and a long sleeve shirt and in desperate need of a dry diaper, I ended up waiting in a line with like 15 people only to get to the register to have a woman in her 30's ask me if the depends were for me? She said I looked a bit young to be needing these but yet again who knows? I stuttered and gave a silly excuse saying they weren't mine as she gave me my change back she said that's to bad and winked I couldn't believe what just happened.

• Like 2

I'm in cloth diapers & plastic panties most of the time, but when I run out of disposies I will be them at the local drug store. Doesn't happen often though as I have cases of Abena & Attends.

• 2 weeks later...

there's a medical supply store not too far from me that sells tena brand, and i go there. in the store i generally feel comfortable enough, but still a bit nervous. im still not used to buying diapers in person. going to the car im pretty nervous, the store sits on a busy main road in my town and im worried about a passer-by being someone i know. so far so lucky with that :)

• Like 1

Online seems to be the way to go for the future. Although I personally will miss the experience of going to the store to buy diapers as it was always a thrill for me. I can still remember seeing adult diapers in stores when I was

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm currently writing a story and I have more than a few times read other people's stories where the characters go to a medical supply store and buy a popular brand of ABDL diapers. I've never quite believed that was possible so I decided to do some research to see just how possible it was before including something like that in my story.

• Like 1

I'm currently writing a story and I have more than a few times read other people's stories where the characters go to a medical supply store and buy a popular brand of ABDL diapers. I've never quite believed that was possible so I decided to do some research to see just how possible it was before including something like that in my story.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I have got diapers from Craigs list before too. I buy from BJ's from time to time!! It does get me going a little. I have been wearing for a long time and it still is tough buying at a store. I get them in the mail to from the VA because I am a Veteran. But they are cheep Attends that I only wear sometimes at night.

• Like 1

I have bought in stores before but more online. As of lately I have been looking at a medical store about 40 min away from me that carries Abena, wellness, Tranquility, and Tena. Now I have only really worn Bambino and ABU stuff on a regular basis. Looking on the site tonight they now carry Bambino every kind that they make. Also looking on the site tonight I see that they are now carrying ABU Cushies. Kinda cool to know that there is a medical store that is willing to carry diapers that they know who is most likely buying them. The thing I am liking is the shipping is free or I can go pick them up!!!!!!!

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...

I've been buying diapers for more than 30 years and never had any trouble with others.

For the first bunch of years it was pretty nerve wracking just to go in the store, but after awhile you realize it's no different than any other product you buy. No one else cares.

I've been buying my diapers from the same medical supply store for more than 20 years, and the same people still work there.

I go there about every two months and the staff always recognize me say hi.

Last time I mentioned it's too bad you don't carry better brands like Abena, and they said "we'll do some research and see if we can bring those in".

They had never heard of the brand because all the stuff they carry is promoted to them by sales reps from companies.

If there is no sales rep from a company in the area, the medical supply store is unlikely to have even heard of their products, especially if the product is from overseas.

One time I was with the wife at a drug store, and we picked up some baby shampoo. We put the shampoo on the counter and started chatting with the two clerks behind the counter when one said "how old is your baby?". The wife speaks up and says "we don't have a baby, our kids are teens".

Slight awkward moment, then the other clerk responds by relating a story of him at his kids soccer game.

When a spectacular play happened, he yelled out "Ya who's your daddy", to which a large man beside him turned and said "I am". He wasn't expecting that.

That's professional service, the clerk instantly turned a awkward situation into amusing conversation.

• 2 months later...

I just pick them off the shelf and pay for them. I don't really see much wrong with me wearing pull ups. I wear youth size and they generally think I am buying for my grandchild.