LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Going Down The Diaper Aisle...

I was at my favorite Meijer store this evening and went into the section with baby accessories and diapers. I love this section of the store, and Meijer has the best selection of stuff!! First, I loked at diaper bags, then some receiving blankets. I went over to the diaper aisle and wet myself just looking at all the diapers and training pants. Any time I'm in a store, I find myself in that section. But, I have to be the only one there. I don't want to make any one nervous, and I want to enjoy the sights. :rolleyes:

this is an awesome topic. I love going down both the baby diaper aisle and the adult diaper aisle. Yesterday i went to kmart, and spent about 20 minutes reading all of the diaper packages, taking in the beautiful sights and smells, and looking for babyish items. I then went on to the adult diaper aisle to see the variety they had. I ended up buying a container of pampers wipes, a changing blanket that is so babyish and ive drenched it with a pee and baby powder smell, a bottle of baby powder, and a package of pampers. I love reading the goodnites and seeing mothers look at me like wtf.

I have to agree with everything being said here. I love walking down the diaper aisles in different stores. There is nothing like taking in the scent of baby powder and baby diapers while you stand there in amazement of the assortment of diapers out there. When I am alone at work for a couple of minutes I will purposely go to the Infants section and check out what is new in diapers. I then imagine what it would be like to be able to wear Pampers again. I have always believed that the scent of baby powder is absolutely heaven. There is nothing like it. :)

I was at my favorite Meijer store this evening and went into the section with baby accessories and diapers. I love this section of the store, and Meijer has the best selection of stuff!! First, I loked at diaper bags, then some receiving blankets. I went over to the diaper aisle and wet myself just looking at all the diapers and training pants. Any time I'm in a store, I find myself in that section. But, I have to be the only one there. I don't want to make any one nervous, and I want to enjoy the sights. :rolleyes:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ever try the Meijer store brand overnight Ultra diapers - I find them very thick and comfortable, and they tend to leak less than anything I've tried. If I've had a lot to drink (water or otherwise) I add a depend booster and I'm realy good for a heavy wet, acidental or otherwise ;)

I love the diaper section. I was in the diaper section the other day looking at baby bottles. A mother with a small child recomended the one she used for her child. Although, she didn't know that it was for me. She recomendeed the Playtex VentAire with the stage 2 nipple. I bought it and it works great. Unlike other bottles, you can drink through it at a fairly rapid rate.

What strikes me most about the nappy aisle is the vast arrangement of colours :)

Every brand has a different brightly coloured package and each size has an equally unique shade.

I just love seeing all the nice bright colours and knowing that underneath they're all white :wub:

• 9 months later...

Here's a good one, I was in a suit and overcoat on Sunday and bought Depends underwear with a coupon. The sales person made no comment or expression at all. Great fun :D

I will never forget this, two summers ago I went into a store with my mom in Florida, and of course we made it down the diaper isle and what was cool about it was the baby diapers were on one side and the adult diapers was on the other side, so like on my left was adult diapers and my right was baby diapers.

The other cool thing was, you know how most stores label the adult diapers "incontinence" or "depends" something like that with just one sign over the isle, this store had a huge sign that was above the isle that said "DIAPERS" and on both sides of the isle there was a great big sign attatched to the top of the shelf that said "DIAPERS". They were really letting you know where the adult and baby "DIAPERS" were. I wish I had taken a picture but didn't think of it at the time.

• 4 months later...

That is the absolute best isle in the store, for me! I love to search out the isles with adult diapers, baby diapers and other baby products! The smell lingering through the whole isle, I love to look at the baby toys, baby bottles and cribs, wishing I could still fit into one (mainly because adult ones are quite pricey!). I first lookround to see if anyone is watching, then I let my eyes wonder off to look. I connot see a diaper commercial or have the word diaper mentioed without feeling embarrassed. :rolleyes:

Nice to see some of these older posts coming back to life. Excellent post Diaperpants!

Love to browse the baby/diaper section of every store that has one. Now that I have a granddaughter and grandson, I have a legitimate excuse to be there, just incase someone I know sees me, :blush: lol - like that really makes a difference... :whistling: