LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Many?

How many diapers do you go through in a day?  

69 members have voted

1. 1. If you wear 24/7, or close to, about how many diapers do you go through in a day?

2. 2. What quality of diaper do you wear?

• Premium (Abena, Dry 24/7, Bambino etc.)
    • Store Brand (Depends, Attends, various)
    • Premium "Pull-up" Style
    • Store Brand "Pull-up" Style
  3. 3. When you pee, would you say that the stream is...

• A light dribble; at least once every three hours
    • A light dribble; almost constant, a few times every three hours
    • A medium flow; at least once every three hours
    • A medium flow; relatively constant, a few times every three hours
    • A heavy flow/flooding; at least once every three hours
    • A heavy flow/flooding; frequently, a few times every three hours

I pee about every 3 hours. you should have put 3 hours I dont think there are a lot of people who pee every two hours

Heh I go generally every 30 minutes. More if I am drinking.

Amount that comes out depends.. If I sit or lay down for a while I dribble, but as soon as I stand up here comes the flood. Of course a flood for me would probably barely fill a Dixie cup.

I have a "FLOW" almost every 2 hrs and dribble a bit in between, i also don't just use the premium diapers i also keep cheaper diapers for times when i need protection for a few hours but plan on changing before going out to work etc so i dont use 4-6 premium diapers a day just 2 ....

I have urge incon during the day so I will wet a little every 30 minute or so and a heavy flow a few times a day. I am also a bed-wetter so I wake up soaked every morning. I use 3-4 cloth diapers and plastic pants 24/7. This as been working best for me the last three years,

i picked 1 - 3 diapers.. but i generally use 3 - 4 diapers a day.. 1 is way too little and 6 is way tooo much lol

more accurate classes would have been, 1 - 2, 3 - 4, 4 - 5, 5- 6, 6 - 8, 8+

what i will do is wake up, and pee in my nighttime diaper (which not always, but often is already wet from the night.. i usualyl wake up in the middle of the night and have to pee but i am so out of it and so not aware of what is going on.. i just pee my diaper without even thinking of it lol).

i will stay in my diaper for a ilttle bit then shower and put on a new diaper.. by around 10am.

i will stay in that diaper from about 10am - 6pm. then at 6pm i will change and wear that diaper until midnight. then i go to bed and put on a fresh one.. so that is three diapers but somektimes i will need another one in there somewhere

sometimes i wake ujp in the night and have to change my diaper

i pee very frequenrtly but little bit each time.. i think it's mujch healthier that way too! :-)

i wear tranquilty ATN for now.. but waiting on b4ns.com to get their stock and then i will be wearing bambinos!!!!!! :-) i can't wait

If you wear 24/7, or close to, about how many diapers do you go through in a day?

I go through about 4-5 daily more if I am sick.

What quality of diaper do you wear?

Bambino's or Depends if I am out of the Bambino's.

When you pee, would you say that the stream is...

I have urge/stress incontinence and IBS so I can do one extreme or another.