LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Psoriasis And Diapers

DailyDi

Fact: it's very difficult to put a diaper on oneself while wearing ointment filled surgical gloves.

Lol. Treating some spots on my hand and when gloved-up I can't tell where the sticky part of the tabs start, and any ointment touches a sticky area and diaper becomes worthless.

HAHAHAHA i can totally imagine this, i was lucky, and i was able to start light treatment just as i started getting a few small spots on my hands, so never had to do that... but rubber gloves and tape never mix!

This happens to me a lot in the hospital with the gloves and the tapes, but I don't have the ointment underneath it to complicate things. I don't really have a problem, because I just grab the small folded over area with my thumb and index finger and do it that way. Of course, when things go bad, you just make it look like you did it right because the patient is not getting out of bed anyway, so the tapes are just there for show :P

-piper

Of course, when things go bad, you just make it look like you did it right because the patient is not getting out of bed anyway, so the tapes are just there for show :P

-piper

hmmm, sounds a lot like malpractice to me ! :whistling:

First choice:

I would consider using a diaper with a velcro closing instead of taped devices.

And second:

Pull-On or Pull-Up diapers are generally more expensive than tape closing ones;

but I have an idea of just placing the diaper in the bottom of a pair of compression

shorts or jockies and then pull the whole thing into place. Might have to adjust

the tape tabs into place but they would not have to be fastened.

This way minimum dexterity is required to get everything into place.

Compensate and think a bit outside the box.

BabyLock

• Like 1

I avoid cloth so not to annoy mom with stinky laundry ( she would do it if I really wanted to switch - and I'm not lazy.. Interfering with "her" appliances aggravates her to no end, while doing my laundry is a "what's a few more pieces in a load" situation for her. )

Tonight I remembered to get my night diaper on first, so no problem today. Finds some brands easier to handle gloved than others, based on how wide the non-sticky pull portion of the tapes are.

Skin is looking much better right now as I am trying to be religious in my skin treatment regimen.

Can't afford to see my dermatologist right now (choice between my main doc, mental doc or skin doc) so just using steroid creams.

Noticed the light therapy kits are uv-b lights, Same as reptile habitat lights. Wondering if I could get the reptile lamp ($25 compared to $500+ for therapy lamp) and just use it longer since its not as intense?

And remember: on iPad with stylus so excuse typos :)

my light therapy technician told me i could also go tanning, because while they are a mixture of uv b and a light, i'd still be getting the light.. and i'd just be in for a little bit shorter, because it sa combination...

i was doing 3 min fully naked, then 3 min w/ shorts and tank top on in the light booth, but it took me 3 months of going three times aweek to work up to that length, i started at 23 and 23 seconds.... but you could maybe call ur dermatologist and just ask over the fun, would the reptile lights work or a tanning bed.. if its just on ur hands, the reptile lights might.... but as mine is torso legs, arms, face etc... i need the full exposure...