LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Stock Market Hit!

DailyDi

Bought 2,000 shares of a small energy company that was going to drill for oil in Belize and Texas... They just struck oil in Belize!

Paid $88 for the chares, currently worth $203.80 and still rising!

Teco.pk in the stock.

I hope you still don't have up the "donation" ad....JUST KIDDING!! I can do math.... that's a very nice ROI!!! Awesome roll of the dice there and nice job doing your homework on the company!!

Bought 2,000 shares of a small energy company that was going to drill for oil in Belize and Texas... They just struck oil in Belize!

Paid $88 for the chares, currently worth $203.80 and still rising!

Teco.pk in the stock.

$88 for all 2000 shares? If so GOOD-4-YOU!!! LOL What's your next stock tip?

Hmmm... penny stocks huh?

Yep, the bulk of my modest portfolio is in relatively safe funds that should perform well over the next 30 years, but I play with a small percent and like penny stocks for the small risk.

$88 for all 2000 shares? If so GOOD-4-YOU!!! LOL What's your next stock tip?

The one I like right now is APCX. They make smart phone apps and have been working on some interesting ones. Stock price right now is $0.0002 so I was able to get 230,000 shares for less than fifty dollars. I'm long on them, so not expecting anything to happen this week/month but even a moderate hit app or sales improvement could multiply this sub-penny stock.

The one I like right now is APCX. They make smart phone apps and have been working on some interesting ones. Stock price right now is $0.0002 so I was able to get 230,000 shares for less than fifty dollars. I'm long on them, so not expecting anything to happen this week/month but even a moderate hit app or sales improvement could multiply this sub-penny stock.

imagine what would happen if it went to $1 a share :o someone would be rather happy ;)

I did a search for this stock just for fun, and found the following.

Market cap: $645.8 (million??) or just dollars??

Last volume: 5.91 million shares :o

Shares outstanding: 2.23 million

open- $0

high-$0

low-$0

yield-$0

dividend-$0

p/e ratio-$0

EPS-$0

or this off the market watch page:

P/E Current

P/E Ratio (with extraordinary items)

Price to Sales Ratio

Enterprise Value to EBITDA

Enterprise Value to Sales

Total Debt to Enterprise Value

Efficiency

Receivables Turnover

Total Asset Turnover

Profitability

Gross Margin

Operating Margin

Pretax Margin

Net Margin

Return on Assets

Return on Equity

Return on Total Capital

Ouch! but what do you want for something that sells for .0002 :P

Good luck with that one. I did price history search as well (charts) and this did hit a high of .15 about 2 or 3 years ago...so if it went there again, thats a tidy $34,000 profit for you! :thumbsup:

I've been loosly following this one and as of today, (I am sure you know) it dropped by 50% to .0001 ERF! :o

I'm not sure if this is a signal to 'BUY' or maybe just watch still.....but now $50 would get you 500,000 shares and possibly a controlling position on the board of directors! :roflmao:

I had briefly thought of putting in $1000 just for kicks, but I don't want to end up owning the company :P ....what do I know about phone apps....NADA!