LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Why Was My Topic Deleted?

This is a private website whose owner alone has the final word on what goes on here and I respect that entirely B)

[insert Evil Laugh] I Hold the power! [Repeat Evil Laugh and stroke white cat.]

I wonder if Bp is not being a bit lenient. This falls into a class of actions, which, by the time I was 15, If some full adult had not put the hammer down on you for; and they did not mince words in those times. It began with "Don't every let me catch you..." and ended with "I'll [camp, kic] your ass, (or beat the shit out of you). Do you understand?" and it didn't have to be your parents either and if they found out, it meant another round. Your mates would think you, at best odd in a bad way, creepy, a dufus and certainly a source of trouble, saying "why are you getting off on sick people?" They had the connotation of being a perv or nuts so that, even if you thought it, you would not act on it out of fear. Maybe you did not understand it, but you did not do it

I think we should all take the time to rejoice in a thread such as this. What has often characterised fetish websites has been the sometimes total disregard for another living soul either inside or outside of the fetish. This thread is about a persons actions which while not wrong are deemed unacceptable to the community standards. This is to be strongly applauded!!! Im not applauding the rule itself but rather that a standard exists and is enforced. Any viable working comunity has and must have rules and expectations that are much higher than the rule of law. Often fetish sites are not really communities at all but rather a group loosely connected by a single action or fetish. At DD that is still fundamentally true except that as a COMMUNITY we are developing values and standards that are a little higher than that. There are parts of DD I dont like and find even mildly offensive, but I just dont go there. IN my own city there are places i love and others I hate and find offensive. it is still a community.

I dont know at what point DD became more than a fetish site and became a community. But I like it.

I do not understand what you mean by "not wrong", since when was putting videos of unconsenting disabled persons on a fetish site by someone over 21 not wrong; even as a matter of taste, if not ethics?

I do not understand what you mean by "not wrong", since when was putting videos of unconsenting disabled persons on a fetish site by someone over 21 not wrong; even as a matter of taste, if not ethics?

Perhaps you need to realise that this is the internet. most of those distinctions are arbitrary now. I am just pleased that as a community we declare that that is not part of our standards. But the misuse of material posted on the internet is hardly news.

Whoawhoawhoa....hang on here....I think some of you folks have truly gone off your nut. First...you assume that the OP was indulging in some sort of fantasy in seeing disabled folks wearing diapers when this MAY (and I emphasize the word MAY) not have even been the case. We have an entire forum section here dedicated to topics about diapers and diaper uses called 'Diapers in the News'. Did you all forget about that one? In there we've discussed all sorts of different diaper related topics and I bet that there are a couple in there about disabled people needing diapers and using them. If the OP is 'guilty' of anything...its posting his topic in the wrong forum.....

Some people here have a BAD habit of jumping IMMEDIATELY to the wrong conclusions and really need to get the facts BEFORE they jump down someones throat over a posting or topic....

I wonder if Bp is not being a bit lenient....

Yes, perhaps- but I try to enforce the rules as DD would, because he's the "Big Boss" of this website, being it's owner :) I don't always succeed but I do try :rolleyes: I would rather educate someone than punish them for an error; that way you gain a friend who will (hopefully) have fewer problems to deal with in the future- a GOOD thing ;)

Whoawhoawhoa....hang on here....I think some of you folks have truly gone off your nut. First...you assume that the OP was indulging in some sort of fantasy in seeing disabled folks wearing diapers when this MAY (and I emphasize the word MAY) not have even been the case. We have an entire forum section here dedicated to topics about diapers and diaper uses called 'Diapers in the News'. Did you all forget about that one? In there we've discussed all sorts of different diaper related topics and I bet that there are a couple in there about disabled people needing diapers and using them. If the OP is 'guilty' of anything...its posting his topic in the wrong forum.....

Some people here have a BAD habit of jumping IMMEDIATELY to the wrong conclusions and really need to get the facts BEFORE they jump down someones throat over a posting or topic....

Drynot, nobody has 'gone off their nut' here. This was discussed with the OP in private (which is how we handle these kinds of things) so you (and the rest who have commented) don't know the whole story, whereas I do. The OP meant no harm and was just posting pics they found online and thought others might like seeing. There was no evil intent or sexual innuendo involved- their motivations were pure and innocent; which is something everyone needs to understand. It is just that the pics were not in keeping this site the way DD wants it to be so they were deleted. End of story and end of thread. I am locking it at this point as all that needs to be said has been said.

Nobody did any wrong here and all is well today.

Bettypooh