LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

If You Could Choose Of These Women

Guest PamperedBottom

Just given these 6 choices...Sally field?...No. Seems too much of a grandmother now. Christina Applegate? uhmm. No. Can't picture her diapering me without a disgusted look on her face. Kathleen turner? No. and Holly Hunter...No. I would want someone around my age to diaper me. Now shailene Woodley...? To tell you the truth she looks like

First off, I'm not exactly sure I would want to be diapered by someone. I think I'd rather do the diapering. So based off that, I would choose Vanessa Lengies. If I made my own list, my top three would be:

3. Emma Stone

2. Mila Kunis

1. Taylor Swift

Damn! someone else picked Drew Barrymore! :wub: she is just an absolute D*O*L*L...love to have lunch with her....let alone have her change me....there would be to much 'wood' in the way though :blush: it would just be to much for both of us...So I'll just have to continue with my fantasy....she's Married and has a kid of her own now :(

*SIGH*

If you mean by No idea who any of them are then, both Natalie Portman and Mila Kunis are both hollywood actresses and have been in films such as Black swan, Friends with Benefits, Ted, Oz the great and powerful, No strings attached and Mr Magorium's wonder emporium while Alex Kingston has been in a few TV shows, she was River song in Doctor who

If you mean by No idea who any of them are then, both Natalie Portman and Mila Kunis are both hollywood actresses and have been in films such as Black swan, Friends with Benefits, Ted, Oz the great and powerful, No strings attached and Mr Magorium's wonder emporium while Alex Kingston has been in a few TV shows, she was River song in Doctor who

Just to pint out: Natalie Portman also played Queen/Senator Amidala in the prequel-trilogy of Star Wars: The Phantom Menace, Attack of the Clones & Revenge of the Sith.

• Like 1

Just to pint out: Natalie Portman also played Queen/Senator Amidala in the prequel-trilogy of Star Wars: The Phantom Menace, Attack of the Clones & Revenge of the Sith.

Thanks for confirming that I thought that was Natalie Portman, but I wasn't 100% sure so I didn't say anything until now.

• 2 weeks later...