LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What The Hell...

DailyDi

That would be a very good reason to wear diapers to bed- that kind of thing can scare the pi$$ out of you!

The current weather patterns are unusual, but are likely to be what we see more of through this winter. The Gulf, Cenrtal, and SE US wil be warmer and wetter than usual which strengthens the convection that causes the rotation in thunderstorms. The NW will be colder and will see more of what Sarah just went through. Severe weather warnings went up yesterday near here and more are expected today from the system you just experienced :o

If you would, please keep those storms down there with you DD- We can do without them here! :lol:

Bettypooh

It makes me really wonder about Global Climate Change. Here in Northern Ontario, it is raining- a couple of days ago, it was 25 below. These sharp fronts can make some nasty weather - I see the sharp lines of heavy thunderstorms, and I worry about you folks down there. The way I figure it, if my house gets blown away in a tornado, the least of my worries should be that I am wearing a diaper. Let'e hope we haven't destroyed the planet's atmosphere and that things settle down a bit. Warmest wishes......

DD, glad you made it through :thumbsup: I haven't done the research but the news pics looked like it was a mid-to-high EF2 based on the damage I saw. That's the level where things get really serious. Get yourself a SAME enabled battery powered weather radio and keep it next to your bed because you're going to see more of this through the winter (and I'll get the remnants of the system up here as usual) :o Whether this is just the normal cyclical nature of weather or global warming, the best forecast models say to expect more extremes like this for the next 1-2 years :( Our usual spring/summer storms are probably going to be more numerous and stronger in intensity overall so get ready- we're in for a wild ride :whistling:

Bettypooh

We have NOAA/SAME weather alert radios with battery backups, in addidition to a multitude of weather alert apps that were chiming all night :)

70 and sunny here today, flowers are trying to bloom.... and it's still January.