LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Riley On Tv - Riley "The Diaper Fetish Girl"

Oh wow, is this your best Mansplainin and Transplanin. It sure looks like your trying to Mansplainin and Transplanin to people. It's so funny to see some T people trying to Mansplainin and Transplanin people. Oh and for fun, here's what RADFEMS think of Reily. http://gendertrender...rs-diapers-247/

So... it doesn't bother you that everyone on that site, including the blogger, is saying paraphilia is all men, and that no self-respecting woman would do something like this?

Does it bother you that they are inferring that you have no self respect because you participate willingly in this paraphilia/roleplay?

Does it bother you that they are ripping on AB's harder than they're ripping on Kiley for being a TG?

hahahah I love it, so a conversation about whether someone is really a female gender.. Not sex.. but gender... has turned into a feminist discussion? LOVE IT!!!!

God women are CRAZY!!!!!

I don't think that it has necessarily turned into a feminist discussion.

It has, however, turned into one troll baiting responses from three other people, myself included. I'll refrain from further feeding it unless it decides to type something nontrolly.

It just happens that a false appeal to authority from a notably bigoted false feminist site (and they are a false feminist site. Perhaps after the troll stops trolling, we can educate her on the agency that is a factor in real feminism) fits the easiest way for the troll to get a rise out of people.

• Like 1

It has, however, turned into one troll baiting responses from three other people, myself included. I'll refrain from further feeding it

Good move, that. This femsplainyng* troll is positively getting obese if the thread carries on.

On the subject of the gendertrender site: Aren't they a lovely bunch? Throwing all kinds of 'philia into one big hateable pot of male horribleness. They remind me of these guys.

I said, earlier on, that I would no longer participate in this farce of a discussion; usually I'd put my failure down to my alter ego's female tendency to change her mind. In this case its probably more like a perverted male fascination with the absurdly bizarre abnormality of certain participant's fabricated statements of possibly dubious value.

*Not the same as 'femsplaining', which is the repetition of unrelated questions in answer to a question (As in Q: "Why are there 14 blunt wood drills laying next to half a hole in the bathroom tiles?" A: "Why do you never ask me if I like Magnolias? You never bring me any flowers, do you? Why do you hate flowers so much?" ).

'Femsplainyng' is only done by proper 'womyn' and does not need a leading question to deliver bullcowshit.

• Like 2

Oh wow, is this your best Mansplainin and Transplanin. It sure looks like your trying to Mansplainin and Transplanin to people. It's so funny to see some T people trying to Mansplainin and Transplanin people. Oh and for fun, here's what RADFEMS think of Reily. http://gendertrender...rs-diapers-247/

Here's what Asher Bauer has to say about radfems:

It looks like it's time to do some MODSPLAININ here.

First and foremost, on DD you will respect each other's validity as to their gender. You neither have to like it or concur with it, but you will respect it or you'll be gone from here.

Second, I don't care how you speak to people elsewhwere, but on this site you will use decent language and grammar, not street slang, leetspeak, textspeak, or any other form of what you think is language.

Third, nobody is going to be denied their belief or position on a subject, but don't go dragging others into your debate as 'proof' when it's just their opinions you're quoting. There is a vast difference between the two.

Fourth, neither be a troll or respond to one. I am sad to see how far this thread went into the land of trolling before it was reported. Quite a few of you are long-time members who know better that to let this big a mess happen without telling us about it.

Fifth and last, I am putting this thread on "Time Out" for awhile so those who have helped make this mess can think about how their actions had an effect on this thread. I won't mention names but some here are on the verge of gathering some warn points or getting banned from DD.

Bettypooh