LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wearing At Work

I can make space at lunchtime, and since I use pull-ups and the toilet, I rarely need that space. Extras are in the car and I can get to it at lunch (or any other time with some kind of excuse) If need be I can do a quick-change there or 'smuggle' it in to the bathroom.

Bettypooh

I usually take my spare diaper in the bathroom inside a UPS envelope. Looks like I am taking a pit stop on the way to our shipping dept.

That's pretty creative. Whenever, I would change at work, I would pick a time, just like Bettypooh at lunch, and change then by smuggling a new diaper underneath my uniform.

Changing at the jobsite can be tricky (depending on the job). On the subject of them knowing, the key things to remember are these: 1) You're in a professional setting, not high school. So most people will typically keep to themselves about this knowledge. 2) Beyond having a cold, flu, or somthing painfully obvious, knowing anything "medical" related about others puts such a HUGE level resposibility, that most people wouldn't touch the issue with a 40ft pole (not in every case, but in this era where people are sued for discrimintion for practically anything, people would just rather "not know" than bring it up).

If you dont mind me asking, what is your profession? My guess is business since you thought of using briefcases and messenger bags. Another reason why I ask is because the type of luggage you carry around with is relevant to your profession. I wouldn't carry a briefcase into a bathroom if I worked as a cashier for a grocery store

I only wear when things like this are not a problem. It depends on your workplace, but I don't really think the average workplace is that much of a step up from high school. It only takes one coworker to have fun at your expense, and you have a problem. Also do keep in mind any out of place activities could also be interpreted as some other improper activity, as in "He goes out to his van for 15 minutes every morning before lunch, I think he's (smoking, drinking, stealing). Only you know your workplace, but is it really a good thing to mix your "hobby" with work? Another possibility is to use the toilet enough to make your diaper last all day, or at least limit any changes to lunch time.

I'm not trying to be a killjoy, just trying to keep things in perspective.

I wear because I have to. But with that said, nobody really cares. I have a small backpack i use as a diaper bag, has all my nessisary supplies.

I have worked at the same place for 7 years and I have never had anyone ask/talk about it.

• 2 weeks later...

Not to be rude.. but this has been discussed so many times :rolleyes:

http://www.dailydiap...rk&fromsearch=1

each one of those is to another "do any you wear diapers to work?" / "how do you make your co-workers not find out?"

not trying to be rude here i'm sure that the original poster is new but at least these links can help you out if anyone else is sick of being asked the same question

• Like 1
  • 5 weeks later...

Thanks for the response kootzkoo. Nothing like an individual trying to eliminate "unneeded" conversation on a forum because the conversation "already existed." To me that's like saying "I've talked about weather with this person before so I should never talk about it again. I should just reflect on my previous conversations." Also I see you liked your own post. You must have really thought it was useful.

Unfortunately I didn't find it very useful as the information in those "wearing at work" threads has little to do with the question I was asking about. I'll even walk through it to show I read all of them:

1. First post was about stealing diapers from the workplace

2. Regarding powdering at work

3. Regarding where to store diapers at work

4. Being caught in diapers/coworkers knowing about it

5. A user's personal experience with wearing at work

6. More about "do your coworkers know?"

7. More about coworkers knowing.

Very few of those touched upon the various ways someone gets to the bathroom to change and what they use to carry diapers to the bathroom.

In short, yes, I find it rude when people try to stifle conversation on a forum just because the conversation already has happened between other individuals in the past.

Anyway an update: I've used my messenger bag everyday for about 3 weeks and it seems nobody really notices or asks. My boss did see with my messenger bag and asked where I was going and I said "to the bathroom" and he didn't further probe the issue. I also had a friend recommend using Tena ultimate pads as stuffers and just keeping spare pads in my pocket so I don't need the messenger bag and 2 out of every 3 days that seems to work (but about once or twice a week the diaper does get wet enough that I need to go change it too)

Anyway an update: I've used my messenger bag everyday for about 3 weeks and it seems nobody really notices or asks. My boss did see with my messenger bag and asked where I was going and I said "to the bathroom" and he didn't further probe the issue. I also had a friend recommend using Tena ultimate pads as stuffers and just keeping spare pads in my pocket so I don't need the messenger bag and 2 out of every 3 days that seems to work (but about once or twice a week the diaper does get wet enough that I need to go change it too)

This is similar to what I did. I would bring my bag into the restroom. A couple time people saw me with the bag and asked if I was leaving, and I said no, and they basically said "Oh, okay". End of conversation.

I generally had to change 2, sometimes 3 times a day. I drink a lot, I wet a lot.

I had a much bigger problem with leaks, since I was reluctant to change and was a terrible judge of when I needed to. Not that it happened every day, but it happened way more often than I liked. Of course I wore dark jeans and if anybody noticed, they never said a thing.

I carry a bag with diapers, powder, wipes and my iPad to work which I keep stored in my locker. When I need to change, I grab the bag, find a free restroom, and change (standing up against a wall). I toss the wet diaper into the garbage pail and make sure used paper towels cover the diaper. Lucky for me, there are several private restrooms where I work so I don't have to worry about anyone eavesdropping so to speak. I suppose I have changed at work several hundred times during the last year since I've started wearing 24/7. Since I often work long shifts, I change 2 to 4 times a workday. More often than not, I run into coworkers in the hallway on my way to a restroom. Nobody yet has asked me about my bag. As far as I am aware, nobody knows I am in diapers. For me I guess it has become a stress-free event.

I toss the wet diaper into the garbage pail and make sure used paper towels cover the diaper. Lucky for me, there are several private restrooms where I work so I don't have to worry about anyone eavesdropping so to speak.

That reminds me of two things...

One is the "eavesdropping" - most of the time I had the restroom mostly to myself, so it was not a problem. Other times though, somebody would come in while I was mid-change... usually, I'd wind up trying to 'wait them out', or, if that became impossible, I'd use flushes to cover the more crinkly times. (It's the only time I worry about noise, with no pants to muffle and no office chatter to cover up the sounds).

The other is disposal. I'd put my diapers into a bag - usually a newspaper bag, sometimes grocery - and put them in my messenger bag. I'd dump them in the dumpster at home. Sometimes this created a bit of a crowding problem, but I always found a way.

Most of my stress though, came actually from knowing my fiancee at home did not approve, and hoping that I did not get put in a situation where she might be around me while I wear or realize I had been wearing. While I never got 'discovered' (though I admitted I had worn to work when asked, later), the stress of that drove me to stop doing it.

At work I have a reusable cloth bag, and each morning I refill it with a diaper, booster pads, wipes and diaper disposal bags. I am sure that people notice me going to the bathroom carrying this bag each time, although they probably also notice that I only go to the bathroom once or twice a day as well. I have also been asked whether I was leaving, and I say no, and nothing further is asked.

Disposal is a tricky one, but have similar methods to Alec. If there are paper towels in the garbage bin, I will push them aside and place the diaper (only ever wet ones) in a diaper disposal bag at the bottom of the bin and cover it with the paper towels. If the bin has been recently cleared, I will place the diaper in my bag and go downstairs and drop it in a bin outside. I wish the cleaners would notice and get the landlord to put a diaper disposal bin in the mens room. It would make life much easier.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm with kitzkoo on this post. It's not like everyone can't just continue the aforementioned conversation in the other posts. The weather has never stopped long enough for the weather channel to go off the air then completely start over again the next day, so then why are we starting over again in a different thread?

The weather channel wasn't designed with the intention of facilitating multiple different programs or outlets for discussion whereas web forums are. And to reiterate I felt I wasn't "starting over" a discussion because the others seemed unrelated enough that it warranted a new thread. I apologize if you feel you are overwhelmed by the number of threads/discussions in the forum, but I don't view forums or the mechanics behind them the same way. :\

• 3 months later...

I have been wearing to work the last 1.5 weeks and Lunch Time and Leaving Work is when I change. Right now I have been using a reusable cloth bag and then reusable nylon bag inside for hiding the diapers better. I'm an Engineering Intern that sits most the day in my cube, so Two Molicare Super Plus or equivalent seem to do the trick. I usually have a cup of coffee and 2-3 cups of tea during the work day.

The wet ones get put in the nylon bag to be thrown away some place else. I really need to put some plastic bags to put the wet ones in before putting them in the nylon other wise the nylon will start to smell.

I would not throw them away at work as there is only one cleaning person and probably 50 employees total in our particular office, though we have other offices around the world.

I also just got a Onzie from XP Medical and that both hides the diaper without any chance for it showing and seems to allow the diaper to hold more without leaking.

It is kind of funny if I go out to lunch with a specific coworker almost every time they will head to the restroom before going to lunch, though they don't carry anything with them into it.

• 1 month later...

I currently occasionally wear while at work and when I change what i do is reach into my bag and grab a fresh one and slide it inbetween my diaper and the front of my pants. then i head off to the bathroom and change, disposing of the used on in the garbage bin at work. I sit in a cubicle at work and no one seems to notice, or if they do they have not said a darned thing. I walso work in a rather small office (only around 10 or so emplyess) so everyone eventually sees something.

I don't think reposts are a problem. Every OP has a slightly different question, and gets quite different responses. This sort of openness is what a good forum should be about.

I would rather search a forum and find 50 posts on the topic I am currently curious about that I can explore than find one good post that's mostly seven years old with few recent comments and seventy deleted posts. In contrast, I wouldn't want a two word search to find 300 separate threads.

The latter approach is best for sorting and analyzing data. The former is best for generating a depth of data. I hope this site continues to encourage people to post in a free and open manner, unlike peesearch.