LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Display Name Change

You only made two posts before this request, you gotta give me a better reason than that... I mean are you now gonna come to the forums and be a active member now or what :P

yep.. We see every thing... but in this instance not the case... BTW Sarah I clicked your IP and several people come up.. not sure what that is all about.. but as you are a "federal employee" I will let it slide :P Oh Life as a Admin :huh: or this :ph34r:

my boyfriend probably has an account on here.... we live at the same place... two other people live here but they are his parents.. would be weird if they were on this site...

i have accessed this site from numerous public wifi hotspots etc.. including disney world/land, my old university, multiple hotels/airports, and also on my iphone from restuarants the dr's office with wifi....

and I may have had a previous account before this one.. but this is the only name i log in on cause its the only one i know of for this website....

(really i have multiple, they are my secret identities i use for secret government work)

aha yes fair enough. I made this account many moons ago and have left it untouched for some time. I don't really have any real connection with the name, and I swear this is the first time I've asked for a change and will be the last. I guess all I can say is I will do my best to contribute more when I can and vow to keep the new name indefinitely?

actually I would like to change my name - I don't know what I want it to be, but I will request once I think of one!

I just thought there was a simple setting that we could change it with?

Not for the account name- you have to be an Admin to do that- but just about everything else is user-changable, including your diapers :lol:

And Repaid1, we're not supposed to be snooping around like that (but it's fun, isn't it?) :whistling:

Bettypooh

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...

That will not change matters. Your new name will come up as well. Search engine web crawlers are here all the time. That is a basic fact of life on the web