LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

This is more and more interesting. I'm wondering if I'm getting the right idea - am I beginning to know what would be in my wardrobe?

Can I wait for the next chapter while you're busy? I guess I'll have to. I'm not going anywhere. I want to read more of this.

I just want everyone who's reading to know I will finish the story. If two weeks have gone by and there's been no updates it's because I'm busy with something else but I will get back to the story. It also means that just in general I haven't been as active on the forum as I like to be.

What's in the wardrobe shouldn't be a huge surprise but some of the specifics will lend some additional insight into Sara's character.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I might just post the outline of what happens to the finish of the story so you guys can at least see how it ends. I'm just too Guillermo Del Toro with projects. Always wanting to work on about 50 more things than I am able.

That would be one approach. Another possibility would be for someone to volunteer to take over the actual writing from your outline - with your permission. A third possibility would be for us to be patient and see what you can do when you can set aside some of your other projects.

I'd love to see what you had in mind for the rest of the story, but seeing only an outline would take away most of the fun. I do understand your situation, I think. Maybe someone could take over for you - a 'proven' writer - and do the story justice.

Just a thought...

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Thank you for the kind words. I don't intend on finishing this because I think I'd have to re-write the entire thing to be able to continue. You're not wrong about my hesitation to write too much. I'm beginning to get over it now as I write more but especially when I first started writing I always felt rushed like I need to get to things as quickly as possible. I'm not entirely sure why I felt that way. Another problem with this story is that I was still trying to avoid writing about what I wanted to write about. Silly and stupid I know and also no idea where I got that idea. So there's a lot about this story I personally don't like myself just in terms of content.