LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

25 Random Things About You

lovelylittle

So this was going around facebook and I thought it would be fun to do here, because I have too much time on my hands and talk too much even over the internet :P . Just share 25 totally random things about yourself that are kind of unique and show a bit of who you are. I'll start!

1. I can cook really well but because I am busy/lazy I eat way too many stouffer's frozen skillet meals and takeout from bob evans/boston market.

2. I go through strange cycles of ridiculously healthy eating where I have nothing in my house but fresh fruit and veggies and lean meats and beans/lentils and whole grain everything... it usually lasts about a month before I resort back to takeout and cookies for a while.

3. I am the kind of person who waits until I have literally no clean clothes left in my apartment before doing 9 loads of laundry in one day.

4. My first job at 16 was at a pet store and my mom made me quit because I spent all my money buying the animals and bringing them home. I had 6 very well-stocked fishtanks, a pair of finches, a rabbit, a guinea pig, a corn snake, a treefrog, and about a dozen feeder mice that I had to 'save' from being fed to things.

5. I have played an embarrassing amount of dungeons and dragons and various other old-school RPG's, I own a couple sweet magic the gathering decks, and I have painted pretty much all of a warhammer Bretonnian army. In other words, i'm a raging geek.

6. Continuing with the raging geek theme, my 2 1/2 year old daughter was named after a character from Battlestar Galactica. She knows all the words to the pokemon and ghostbusters theme songs as well as parody of Rebecca Black's 'Friday' entitled 'Void Rays' that is about Starcraft. I am raising the ultimate in geek spawn. :D

7. I went to the premiere of the last Harry Potter movie at midnight in full Hogwarts uniform despite having to work at 5 the next morning.

8. My hair has been every color except blonde. Yes, literally almost every color, including green and purple.

9. It was also black once because, no one who knows me now believes this, but I was an all-out goth kid in high school. I was very troubled, I skipped a lot of school, did some drugs, went through a lot of eating-disorder related issues, nearly got arrested for shoplifting, and cut myself for many years. I speak very candidly about these things now because i'm proud that I have overcome them and am the stable, independent, successful person I am today. :)

10. Back in my troubled days I practiced Wicca, mostly just to freak out my parents. Although i'm agnostic now I still keep a few elements of my old 'altar' (a candle for fire, a jar of rainwater for water, some polished stones for earth, and incense for air) on my dresser out of respect for the miracles of life and nature.

11. By about 2nd grade I had read every age-appropriate book in existence, most classic novels and quite a few young adult chapter books and was completely bored with them so my dad started giving me Stephen King novels. I learned Santa didn't exist at the age of 7 due to a scene in Pet Sematary.

12. To add to my outcast teen years, I played the violin for 8 years in middle/high school, and was in the color guard for 3.

13. I have a very extensive list of things to do before I die, including visiting all the wonders of the world and having sex in all 50 states. Sadly i've only hit 2 so far.

14. I am the worst driver in the history of woman. I wrecked my first car after 3 days going 55 in a 25, totaled the second one after 6 weeks pulling out in front of someone, backed into a metal trash can and busted my mom's tail light, sideswiped not one, but two cars trying to park my ex's car, and have rear-ended two people and hit a pole in a carport in the 6 months i've had my current car. I don't drive unless I really have to and nobody should let me, ever.

15. I have two cats named Jackson and Scotty. Jackson is after Jax Teller from Sons of Anarchy and is a complete sweetheart. He's a lap cat and lets my daughter dress him up in doll clothes. Scotty is named after Scotty Valens from Cold Case and is a brat who runs out the door every time I open it and bites my toes while i'm sleeping. I love them both :)

16. I attempt to work out a few times a week with a Jillian Michael's workout video, and usually end up cussing her out. "Fuck you Jillian, I will NOT do another squat and press!" I have a very extensive vocabulary and am highly intelligent and I still generally curse like a sailor in most situations.

17. I am incapable of saving money. I'm not in debt and don't spend money I don't have, but I typically take my bank account down to less than $5 by the time payday rolls around. I like shopping.

18. My mom went to nursing school with me and we graduated together, which was one of the most awesome experiences of my life :) she hated me because she studied for hours every week and I never cracked open a textbook and we scored within 5% of each other on every test we took.

19. I am terrified of drowning, sharks, and the possibility of simply ceasing to exist after death.

20. I am always cold and my fireplace and heated mattress pad are my favorite things on this earth. I love to lay on the floor in a ray of sunlight like a cat and take hot baths just to be warm.

21. If I had more time and money I would spend the rest of my life in school and constantly change my career just so I could have all the ones I want. I want to be a special education teacher, an occupational therapist, a psychologist, a veterinarian, a neonatal surgeon, an ultrasound technician, a social worker, a kindergarten teacher, a marine biologist, and a criminal profiler for the FBI.

22. I am obsessed with traveling to anywhere and everywhere. When I get old and retire i'd like to buy an RV and live in it and just see everything. I feel like there is way too much world and not nearly enough time to experience it before I die.

23. I was a vegetarian for 5 years before I got pregnant with my daughter, and would like to be one again someday when i'm not so concerned about her nutrition. I think my professional chef boyfriend might kill me though.

24. I am lazy about things like doing my hair and makeup. I am girly and I love to get dolled up to go out, but on an everyday basis I wake up 15 minutes before I have to be out the door and throw on some clothes and choke down a banana and go. No extensive beautying, I hate waking up early way too much for that.

25. I have a black thumb of death and I would love to grow flowers and herbs, but everything I touch dies. Even the orchid I bought that was supposed to be super hard to kill... it lasted 3 weeks in my apartment! :(

There you go, now you have a little crazy random insight from the world of lovelylittle! I'd love to hear yours :)

1. is tall

2. slender

3. fabulously handsome,

4. drives a classic sports car

5 has been flying as pilot-in-command for 45 years (still hasn't found anywhere which will let him land)

6. comes from a family of inventors

7. has trooped the colour for the Queen,

8. is a crack shot

9 is a scintillating wit

10 believes in no God except Odin,

11. loves Bombay Sapphire gin

12 or a good single malt whisky

13. lives on a lilypad in St James Park Lake,

14. is a financial genius

15 prefers cloth

16 is something of a horticultural pundit

17 doesn't smoke

18 is a traditionalist

19 has a pre-Raphaelite preference

20 sounds exactly like Prince Charles

21 looks exactly like Chewbacca

22 has a cottage in the Chiltern Hills

23 has been as far east as the Taj Mahal

24 and as far west as Pike's Peak

25 has told fewer than five lies in the above

....spot them!

• Like 2

Okay, freswith, that would make numbers 3, 7, 9, 10, 14, 16, 18, 19, 20, 21, and 25 all lies. :P

I don't care to share 25 random facts about myself.

That's eleven - I said only five. And yes, I have trooped the colour for the Queen, and I do sound just like Prince Charles. 3 and 14 are negotiable

Come on, let's hear about you!

LovelyLittle, I appreciate your openness and enthusiasm which I find refreshing. But as you may have discovered we are something of a shadow world here where many, like me, need to remain under all the radars of our lives, revealing almost nothing which might be used to identify us :rolleyes: It's not so much that we wear diapers, whigh might ohterwise be easily explained away, but that we love wearing them them for whatever the reason- something which this world isn't quite ready to deal with :( I do not wish to be discovered to be a DL by anyone outside of the ABDL world as it would almost certainly destroy many of the relationships and joys I have worked so hard to attain in my own life, so I have decided that instead of 25 random things about me, I will post just 5- a number which can give some insight about me without pointing directly to me Here goes!

1- I have walked through a tree (not under it, through it!) :roflmao:

2- I once sold firewood so I could eat (and darn near starved anyway) :huh:

3- I have been interviewed on a national TV show (Andy Warhol was right about fame!) :blush:

4- I've shot pool on the third pool table made by Brunswick (a custom hand-made one) B)

5- I have fishing line stuck inside my body (another stupid mistake of mine) :lol:

(and Freswith is probably lying in his last one- J.K.) :P

Bettypooh

That's eleven - I said only five. And yes, I have trooped the colour for the Queen, and I do sound just like Prince Charles. 3 and 14 are negotiable

Come on, let's hear about you!

I indicated that I thought number 25 was also a lie, which would therefore mean that you have "told fewer than 5 lies in the above" would have been a lie. :) From what you are saying here, however, you really meant only five. I thought you were being clever by including that.

I would totally do this if I didn't want anyone to know who I was on here (from the outside world, since we all have the same kink/fetish/lifestyle going here I wouldn't care if it was only limited to here).

I get you guys' hesitation, but I highly doubt anyone from the outside world is going to dig deep enough into this site to read these posts. I think you'all are paranoid :) still, you don't have to be as open as I am, you can always share some generic facts.

1.) Believe it or not my last name really is Highlander.. and NO i have not seen the movie

2. I'm a juggalo and have been down for about 6 years and want to go to a gathering

3.) i have a pit bull mix and he is the biggest baby and loves to make friends.

4.) i make many different things out of duct tape.

5.) I LOVE to take pics of myself diapered

6.) Even though i'm a daddy, i sleep with my bolt stuff animal and steelers bear.

7.) I have a baby girl (girl friend) and even though we are miles and state's apart, i love her with every bit of my heart

8.) I'm a ohio state football fan until i die

9.) i VERY rarely drink but plan on giving it up.

10.) I'm truly the nicest person you will ever meet. I will give you the shirt off my back, my coat if your cold, etc.. until you piss me off and i will treat you like shit.

11.) My mo got me a super nintendo off line and i will play it more then my xbox 360 most of the time

12.) I have tried to give up being a diaper love but just couldn't

13.) Even though i rock out to ICP, i am fan of old school music.

14.) Music = my life

15.). Im a huge simpson fan and want to own the whole season collection.

16.) I love to cuddle in bed, on coach, in front of fire place, or any other place comfy.

and thats all i can think off

• 1 year later...

25 things huh...? This is going to be harder than naming 10 positive things about me. Here goes...

1. I have been diagnosed with Asperger's and a schiziod personality. No wonder my social life is almost non exsistent.

2. Love music, mostly metal and early 90's west coast rap, classical.

3. Bit of a space fan...would love to go into space if given the opportunity. At the very least, would like to own a replica spacesuit.

4. I live in a really small apartment. Really can't have company over.

5. I collect sports jerseys.

6. I am a gamer. 'Nuf said.

7. I'm also an insomniac. Yes, it sucks.

8. I've been told that I'm a decent artist and writer, which would be great if I can get the ambition to do it.

9. I can be called a mick, a spic, and a kraut, and not be offended by it.

10. I like classic gangster flicks.

11. I have a short atten...SQUIRREL!

12. I'm more of a cat person, though I wouldn't rule out a dog.

• 4 weeks later...