LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pull-Up Perfection

DailyDi

Diapers are awesome, but there's something special about donning a fresh pull-up with that stiff thickness that says "You still pee yourself." It only lasts a few minutes before it starts to soften up, but that initial wall of protection is so comforting.

Yup, I like pull ups also, but I just wish the 'adult ones' were more like good nites or kids pull ups in how the padding goes up further and there isn't so ^%$#@! waistband material, they just look goofy. *sigh*

But I doubt that will ever change...which might be a good thing, that just means I have to keep wearing dianers instead! :D

Depends nis making them go farther up in front for men and more in the middle for women. Mens are a gray color and I haven't bought the womens yet. Being I'm a sissy, I may sometime.

Oh I would love to have pull ups that are comparable to goodnights. The only ones I've come across that are any where near like goodnights are the tena pull ups. They are thick and absorb a lot more than what you would imagine. I like goodnights. Just wish there were something like bambinos who made them. I've sent an email to them suggesting they make them. If more people submitted their interest in the product then I bet they would more than likely consider it. I suggest bambinos simply because their quality and customer service is top notch.

Paxy ^_^