LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Boyfriend Is Into Diapers And Gave Me This Site...

Batgirl1

Hi everyone!

I’m new to the whole diaper world and want to know more. When my boyfriend first told me about this fetish I was kind of freaked out. :drive1:

But knowing I have my own things I’m into and I love him and appreciate how much he trust me to share this, I have been learning more. Just now he gave me this website (which he has learned from). :D

After learning more about what specifically he is into and about the whole AB/DL world I want to know what I can do for him. He is not an AB just a DL. I know he would love for me to wear one, where do I find diapers? Are these the same kind I can find at the store for older adults? :huh:

What is it you do as a couple? Is it treated like lingerie (something to look at and get turned on by) or like a rubber fetish (meant to be kept on, the feel is the whole point)? I don’t mind the answers being graphic, I just want to know what other men like and what I can do to be part of this with someone I love. :wub:

And if you had your choice what would you want your significant other to know or do?

Thank you for any help, advice or pointers you all can give me! :mail:

• Like 4

Hi BG1

Welcome. Glad to see you are open minded and willing to learn more and not settle at freaked out. You "can" purchase diapers in any drug/ box store but they are probably not the best ones. If you are buying in a conventional store Depends Max, tape on, plastic backed fitted briefs are probably going to appeal most to a DL. Don't go with anything that says cloth like or pull on/underwear style, they do not look like diapers and most DL's will not be turned on by them. Not getting too repetitive check out the "just diapers" forum on this board, for other recommended sources of getting diapers from mainstream stores. If you are buying standard adult diapers, i would also recommend decorating the front waistband with stickers to make them seem not so old ladyish.

For the rest of your questions, there is no magic recipe, what works for me may be totally different than what works for your boyfriend. So talk to him and find out what he really likes. You can ask a thousand AB/DLs and get a thousand answers. personally I love how diapers feel and will leave them on as long as possible, when I am partaking. I like how they look as lingerie on women. I like how they feel on me or on my girl. I like when they get wet and need changing again wearing or watching. I am mostly DL but have some AB tendencies and love playing daddy to my baby/little girl. playing in and changing diapers to me can be an evening of foreplay and when I do get to play with a girl I definitely make it fun for her and show my appreciation. Heck I love hearing the word diapers and hearing my saying the word itself can be a turn on.

What I would want a SO to know. First off I like diapers on me an adult, I like them on adult women. I am not a freak or a pedophile. This is something that has been a part of me since a young age and is ingrained in my identity, it isn't going to go away, and I am not looking to be cured. Diapers are a turn on, but it is not always a sexual thing either and even though this is a significant part of me, it is not all of me. I know it is not entirely normal, but then what is? By sharing with a SO is a sign of trust and love and not meant to be shameful. I know you might not have the same feeling I do, like I said this has been a part of me for a long time, but I would be thrilled if you explored it and it is something we can play with together. I think this can become a fun little secret between us.

Most important talk to him find out what he likes. Figure out what you are are comfortable with and what you might not be up for. Explore and have fun with it. Enjoy the aspects you like, either wearing or letting him wear and don't force what you don't like or are not comfortable with. Lastly always respect this is a big part of him, and he has probably had some occasional struggles with it over the years. He choose to share this secret part of his life with you.

• Like 2

It's always wonderful to hear from someone who wants to know more and improve their relationship with their partner :thumbsup: It is an individual thing but there are some generalities that most DL's like. First there does seem to be an affinity for plastic, either in a diaper cover or as the backing on a disposable. Depends Maximum (recently renamed "Depends with Tabs") are the only readily available at retail diaper with this feature :( though you might find others at a medical supply store. Another is that store brands tend to leak if you use them as intended :o Third is that most of us do not want to share this with the whole world, just those people who really matter to us if anyone at all :ph34r: Beyond that it quickly becomes an individual thing.

You can approach this in conversation, taking clues from there and finding out exactly what he wants. Or you can play along, experimenting whit him and discovering what he wants. Plus you can do some experimenting of your own if you are so inclined B) You could start by allowing him to express this part of his life himself, noticing what kind of diapers he likes then giving him some as a gift. If he uses them as intended you could offer nicely to change him when that is needed. You could let him discover you wearing one when you have some personal time for fun afterward. I'm sure you'll be sensitive to his reactions, and that will tell you where to go from there ;)

In time you both may discover other aspects of this, as some people find certain AB things appeal to them too. Some (not a lot really) find themselves becoming AB as they explore this thing :whistling: Some want to wear diapers all the time (24/7) and some want them just as 'special underwear" for their "play-time" in the bedroom :blush: Most don't mind if you wear too- for those who like that it is a huge turn on :D Again it's just something for you to discover in your own way as you grow closer to him.

I'll close with this thought- If he's gone so far as to reveal this part of himself to you, then you're very special to him. Most of us hide this for as long as we can before opening up to anyone about it because we fear rejection; an all-to-frequent reaction :crybaby:

So cherish this close and open honesty he is giving you, even if you end up not wanting to play along. That quality alone is a rarity in relationships. And don't abuse this openness, he's given you an opening to the core of his heart where a person can easily be hurt badly. Treat that, and him, with tenderness and may you both discover what your soul yearns for in each other.

Bettypooh

• Like 2

First, welcome to DD Batgirl1! :) Your boyfriend is very lucky to have someone like you in his life. Let me try and answer some of your questions.

I know he would love for me to wear one, where do I find diapers? Are these the same kind I can find at the store for older adults?

Yes and no, allow me to elaborate. Do you know what your boyfriend's favorite type/brand of diaper is? There are some DLs who prefer baby/youth diapers to adult diapers--these aren't ABs, but DLs who just have a very specific preference in diapers. If your boyfriend mentions a brand like "GoodNites" or "UnderJams," you'll be able to find them near the baby diapers, because they're designed for bedwetting children and teenagers. It sounds like your boyfriend prefers adult diapers though, so I'll focus on those for the time being. If he mentions a brand like Depend or Tena, you may be able to find the diapers in stores. Your local grocery store is a good place to start looking, as is your nearest pharmacy. Both will be located with the diapers for older adults. If he mentions brands with names like Molicare or Dry 24/7, you're probably going to have to order the diapers online--DD has a reviews section that usually has links to places that will allow you to purchase such diapers. Talk with your boyfriend and find out what he likes, as well as what should fit you best, and go from there. You may also have different tastes in diapers, so the phrase "your mileage may vary" definitely applies to what you might prefer to wear and what he might prefer for you to wear. If you're initially uncomfortable with the thought of wearing diapers, start out with something like GoodNites or UnderJams before moving to true adult diapers. Your boyfriend will probably be happy that you're at least trying to get into "his thing" if you will. If you're completely comfortable with the idea of wearing an adult diaper, then go for it, but regardless of the choice that you make, communicate with your boyfriend and let him know what you're doing and why.

What is it you do as a couple? Is it treated like lingerie (something to look at and get turned on by) or like a rubber fetish (meant to be kept on, the feel is the whole point)? I don’t mind the answers being graphic, I just want to know what other men like and what I can do to be part of this with someone I love.
To be completely and totally honest, it's a little bit of both in my experience. If my girlfriend were to wear a diaper during foreplay and remove it for intercourse, that would certainly be a turn on. Likewise, if she were to wear a diaper while performing oral sex, keeping it on the whole time and groping me with my diaper, that would be a turn on as well. Likewise, I also have a menstrual fetish, so watching her period drip into her diaper or having her grope me with one that's covered in her menstrual fluid can also provide me with a highly satisfying orgasm. No two couples are alike though, and again, your mileage may vary. My girlfriend isn't comfortable with wetting and I'm not going to push her to do it, but that would be a turn on too, and your boyfriend may feel the same way. Remember, communication with your boyfriend is of the utmost importance here.

And if you had your choice what would you want your significant other to know or do?

Thank you for any help, advice or pointers you all can give me!

To do? I'd say that I'd like her to try wetting before she dismisses the idea entirely, and to wear in her own time to become more comfortable with the idea in general. I'd also like for her to buy some diapers of her own so that I could occasionally be surprised to know that she was wearing.

To know? I'd have to say that I'd want her to know that I appreciate her trying to enjoy the fetish, even if it isn't her thing. I'd want her to know that I appreciate what she's done so far, but I'd also want her to know that I'd like her to take some initiative to try and understand the fetish by coming to a place like DD as you have done, in part because I think it would help her understand and possibly enjoy the fetish a bit more.

I hope that this is helpful to you, Batgirl1. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask. :)

I would like to congratulate you folks for all of the good advice given here! Being a DL for some 30 years one other thing I'd like to add she might want to see if he has any fantasies wishes,or desires he would like to discuss with her.

Bat girl I think your a very special gal!!!

I give credit to the gent for opening up, AND for NOT doing it at the beginning of a relationship - as in, hi-do-you-want-to-go-out-oh-by-the-way-I-wear-diapers... It sounds like you two really care for each other and this is a deep-down layer of the onion that is your boyfriend.

My wife of 7+ years, who I told about 10 months into our dating, says it is all about balance - if you do X then at SOME POINT he's got to do something for you; not even a sexual (excuse the pun) tit for tat.

Maybe you changed him out of a wet diaper, and kissed him on the nose; and as a thank-you and without being asked some time later that weekend HE does something unexpected to help you out - be it cooking, cleaning the bathroom, mowing the lawn, ironing, washing your car, what have you. If it IS sexual - wonderful - but not necessary. Balance.

Nice wishes to you both. :)

Hey everyone, this is Batgirls boyfriend chiming in. Thanks so much for all the replies. When my girlfriend told me she posted this thread I was blown away and thought it was one of the sweetest things she could have done for me. We talked a lot about the subject of my fetish yesterday and while I know she is still hesitant to try it with me, I am so thankful to her for having an open mind. We've decided to give it time and ease them in gradually with other bedroom activities.

To clarify, since there isn't much background info, I'm strictly a DL, no AB stuff but the sight of any girl in one obviously turns me on. I do not wet, mess etc in them either. BG1 and I are trying to find the best way to share this and her interests in the least intrusive way. Obviously it is my hope that she will take to it and enjoy it as I can but if it doesn't work like that then we haven't lost all that much because we already give each other so much in other areas.

I just want to say for anyone who is struggling with telling a loved one about this that using this place as a resource helps tremendously in helping your SO to understand. I never thought I'd tell anyone about my interest but since I have I now have a loving girlfriend who is receptive to the idea.

I'm impressed by how supportive the AB/DL community can be. This thread is an example of it.

Well, the AB/DL community is already looked down upon, it wouldn't help our position any if we ridiculed outsiders.

As to the OP: I won't repeat what was already said above, but I would just want to thank you for being so open-minded. The more people there are like you in the world, the faster everyone from all walks of life can stop living in the shadows and being looked down on.

Thank you!

I just want to know, why the boyfriend pointed the girlfriend to a site, that he wasn't a member of till this thread :huh::P

Like my girlfriend said, I never got that serious into this. It's like a once or twice a month thing for me and I was always super embarrassed about it. She is the first and only person I have ever told about it. I was so paranoid about it that I never registered. She pretty much got me comfortable with it, another of her great qualities is she has no fear. I just found some huge diapers for cheap at a thrift store. When i told her about them she said shed get them for us, before that I was always doing it mail order or late at night at a self checkout.

• Like 1

Embarrasment is part of coming out with the disclaimer to others that you are into diapers, for whatever reason. You are one of the luckier ones to have a SO that won't turn their back to the coming out. Take your time and especially keep the open dialog, that will go a long way to a happier and healthier relationship. Do some experimentation, perhaps alone at first to discover what you like most and then don't push the other to try something they don't want to, but try and explain, as best you can, what it is that you like and dislike and try and keep an open mind. An open mind and open dialog will definitely help. Good luck, it seem as though you two have something special, and can keep it that way.

Glad to hear things are going well for both of you, :thumbsup: communication is the key to success. It sounds like you are well on your way to a very happy time together.

Enjoy your diaper time together, sounds like you both have wonderful partners.

Like my girlfriend said, I never got that serious into this. It's like a once or twice a month thing for me and I was always super embarrassed about it. She is the first and only person I have ever told about it. I was so paranoid about it that I never registered. She pretty much got me comfortable with it, another of her great qualities is she has no fear. I just found some huge diapers for cheap at a thrift store. When i told her about them she said shed get them for us, before that I was always doing it mail order or late at night at a self checkout.

BGG, I've stood in your shoes before--believe me, I know where you're coming from. What I've found is that if a person knows you well enough, they will not judge you solely on this kink. Buying diapers is much more fun with your significant other--I personally noticed that it makes the entire experience far more enjoyable, and far less stressful for those who may find it stressful.

The other night Batgirl brought over some diapers, we finally tried them out together so a lot of the freaked out-ness is now over. We're still going to keep it a once in a while thing though, We agreed it'll be better for special occasions and surprises to help keep the excitement going. We're gonna try different plastic pants and see how they do too. Thanks again for the support here, keep the ideas coming.

PS does anyone know where to get disposable diapers in other colors than white? We found some blue hospital ones and the color makes a difference for her, hence the different plastic pants.

Many of the cheaper brands are color coded for institutonal use, such as green, blue and tan depending on size. Molicare makes their premium diaper in a lilac/purple color which is kinda nice :) Certain others come in baby blue, some in a peach like color. I'm sure others will chime in and give you specifics. :thumbsup:

Hello, sorry to threadjack. I'm new to the boards and very new to the whole DL thing, in fact I only became more than casually aware of it due to an encounter with a fascinating, honest and open lady online. She is an avowed diaper lover, and shared openly with me, as much as she could articulate, anyway. So much so that I've become curious in trying this for myself, she was willing enough to share my personal kink with me, it's only fair to reciprocate. So I'm looking for DL intro 101, any tips in getting started without a huge outlay of cash if I should decide this isn't for me? Again, I'm more than willing to give this a fair shake...

Thank you

hdis.com sells a sample pack for 9.99 plus shipping. they come in meduim or large. there are a lot of differnt briefs in the sample packs. they also have sample packs of protective underwear. check the link area some of the sponsers may have sample packs. plus if you buy from the sponsers the help pay to keep the web site open.

Batgirl -

Hats off to you for at least giving the guy a fighting chance to show/prove to you why he is into diapers. Many would just throw their arms up and leave while prematurely labeling the guy a "freak" (which is bullshit by the way). You seem like a person who actually cares for the guy and you are putting those feelings a priority over the diapers. Which is something I feel is very important to him, to you and the relationship.

I honestly wish there were more open minded persons out there like you Batgirl.

to the OP, from what your SO posted he basically likes to wear a diaper.. he doesn't use them, he doesn't do any ab play.. he just wears a diaper and may or may not jerk off in them... that is it.......... honestly.... its like a guy who jerks off lying on his stomach grinding a pillow... its a tool to get off... its something that turns him on... the fact he doesn't use them.... wow.... of all the people into this fetish and you find a guy who puts a diaper on.. then takes it off.. without using it...

and all he wants is to see you in one.... so yes.. think of it like if a guy bought yuo a crotchless pair of panties.. he just wants to see you in it... or a school girl uniform, or a sex maids outfit... its a costume that seeing you in turns him on.... so if you want to be nice, then wear it and turn him on....

really as engaging in dl stuff goes this is probably the 'tamest' form out there.....