LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Baby'S Christmas Day

Two Part Question.

Pt 1: What you be your perfect AB/DL christmas day? How as your little self would you like to spend the 24hrs of December 25th?

Pt 2: How will you be spending this christmas day? Will you get the chance to wear and wet?

Pt.1 The same wish I have everyyear. A complete day and night as a toddler with all activities that includes from meals to changes to baths to naps i want it all.

Pt.2 Yeah I will probably retire to the basement as nobody will be around (Kids will be gone) so just lay around in a diaper and watch a movie or two. I might Baby up a bit, and see if the Wife grabs on, but I doubt it.

Mommie an I get the chance to do an 'ageplay' christmas this year as we will be alone (doesn't happen very often). We are going out to dinner first, then when we get home, she is going to help me 'change' into my little side. Next we are going to put up and decorate the tree, bake cookies and exchange Mommie/angel gifts. Then it's into pjs, watch TSO, then sweet dreams of sugarplum fairies. The next morning we will cuddle for a bit before we get up an 'change back' to our 'normal' big selves to head off for christmas brunch (though I will be wearing lil girl clothes under my big clothes to keep it going as long as possible *giggles*)

Things are looking good. After we got home from shopping today, and I was about to go put my sweats on, my wife asked "What are you changing into?"

I replied "Just my sweats" and she said "I think you need to change into your diapers."

When I came downstairs in my footed PJ's and diaper, she said "Good, I think you should wear them all week".

YES!!!! :D Looks like this might become a tradition.

Things are looking good. After we got home from shopping today, and I was about to go put my sweats on, my wife asked "What are you changing into?"

I replied "Just my sweats" and she said "I think you need to change into your diapers."

When I came downstairs in my footed PJ's and diaper, she said "Good, I think you should wear them all week".

YES!!!! :D Looks like this might become a tradition.

Lucky lucky man.....

I got put into diapers last night and when I got into bed with my fuzzy blue pants on, Mommy told me to take them off. So I got to sleep next to Mommy in just a diaper and a tshirt. This morning we woke up and I got to help Mommy "shake." Then she changed me into a fresh Super Dry Kids diaper that I am still wearing. It has been a good 24 hours for baby so far. I hope it continues.

Christmas day I will be grown up and with my family all day.

Come the 27th however and I will be driving down to see my Infer and his family where I'm sure my baby side will be indulged :)

I had just about the best Christmas morning ever today. I had gone to bed last night in just an Abena M4, as part of my "enforced" diaper week (more like 11 days). Now, I'm not a bedwetter (yet), but I'm learning, it's tough, but I learned a new trick early this morning. If I am laying on my back, and prop myself up on my forearms/elbows just enough to raise my shoulders a couple of inches off the bed, I can pee freely - no getting out of bed to wet. I did that about 6:30 and went back to sleep. It felt amazing to be sleeping next to my wife, in a wet diaper, knowing she was okay with it.

When we got out of bed, I put my footed pjs back on (Primark blue ones with the baby & bottles print). It was great to open presents in my sleeper with a wet diaper.

I was hoping my wife would get me some AB/DL stuff, and she came through - some blue terry lined plastic pants and a lamb print prefold diaper from babykins. I know I'm bragging here, but the feeling was amazing. My wife has known about my diaper fetish for about 16 years, but this is the first time she bought me anything diaper related.

For those of you with a wife/husband or significant other, be patient and honest with them. It took me many years and a few setbacks, but I now enjoy my diapers with my wife's acceptance, understanding, and now, encouragement.

Attached is the pic of my newest diaper/pants.

Pt 1: What you be your perfect AB/DL christmas day? How as your little self would you like to spend the 24hrs of December 25th?

My ideal AB/DL Christmas day would be to celebrate the day with a bunch of friends, padded up. We take turns changing, or have someone do that for us. I'd hang by the fireplace, whip out the board games, and watch 90s Nickalodeon kids shows on DVD.

Pt 2: How will you be spending this christmas day? Will you get the chance to wear and wet?

I'm spending my Christmas Day eating, spending time with family. I'm padded up, but it's under the clothes. Out of sight, out of mind.

Two Part Question.

In my country the celebration starts with dinner on Christmas Eve (that's when we open presents, too) and lasts through the 25th and 26th.

That said, my perfect Christmas would be to be put in 3 or 4 thick disposables (with slits in the backing, of course), plastic pants and to be locked in my thick and soft footed sleeper wth attached mittens on Christmas Eve morning. I'd spend the whole Christmas this way, only changed once per day, every morning.

I'm spending Christmas with my family, as usual. They don't know my DL side, so any diaper-related activities will have to wait until I get back home on 26th early evening. I took the rest of the week off, though, so I might have some diaper fun then.

Part 1: I always get to act like my little self now, so my Christmas's are special complet with Santa presents and wearing wet nighttime diapers, drinking from bottles and being thankful for my daddy/husband who puts up with alot from my little side.

Part 2: I spent Christmas with my wonderful daddy/husband and had the best day.

Christmas Day was spent with our children and extended family so did nt get the opportunity to wear.

Boxing Day though, the kids were at their other parents so after a lovely meal and a country walk we returned home and I was put into a disposable and a pair of plastic pants and made to wear just them as we watched TV together cuddled up on the sofa.

I was held close and I was encouraged to wet my nappy/diaper three times before we retired to the bedroom for the night.

There I was assisted to change into a fresh dry disposable to sleep in and given help to use it for a number 3.

I have just woken this morning with a very thick nappy after another 2 wettings.

My first Christmas ever where my 'hidden' side has been indulged :D