LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Child Mode

SoConvinced

So last weekend i was at a party and was under the influence and i crawed up the wall and got stuck on the ceiling so because i was not in my right mind i couldnt figure out how to get down so i cried till one of the boys at the party let me down but it got me thinking dose anyone else act younger when their partying?

So was there a reason you posted this four times in 5 minutes other than to make me delete the other three? BTW I have never crawled up a wall to get stuck on the ceiling.... We have got to Party together Girl :P

You just ain't been taking the same meds and smoking the same cigs

Either that or she is one of my relatives and her wand malfunctioned or her tiara's hard drive crashed

So last weekend i was at a party and was under the influence and i crawed up the wall and got stuck on the ceiling so because i was not in my right mind i couldnt figure out how to get down so i cried till one of the boys at the party let me down but it got me thinking dose anyone else act younger when their partying?

Are you Suliban? (crawled up the wall)

Hmmm, we're talking about being stuck on the ceiling..... I am not sure we should really be worried about typos here......Geeez, I never even thought about the chances of crawling up the wall and then getting stuck on the ceiling. Damn,,,, something else I have to worry about

oh, but in answer to the original question, no, I am babylike just about all the time

• 2 months later...
Guest Lilly89

i want to know how you got stuck on the ceiling...?? O_O did you cling to a fan or soemthing...??

and in answer to your question, yes when i drink just a little bit of alcohol i tend to act childish or rather very silly...... and tend to laugh at the simplest things.....then again i do that already.... it just gets 10X worse when i drink a little alcohol..... though tahnkfully i have never gotten drunk... XD

• 2 weeks later...