LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Many Members Feel They May Have Been Sexually Abused?

Not abused proper. But there was this one time where I and a sibling were at grandma's house. My uncle played a strange game of tag with me where I was tackled to the ground and had to escape. Onetime I was partly pantsed. I told him, do it again, and I'm telling grandma. He did it again, I ran, he said, who do you think she will believe, you or me? She believed him over me, of course but I could not be silent. I believe he was testing me to see if he could "get away with it" The answer was no. When I told my father, he was furious, he drove my sibling and I home. When he went back to grandma's, his little brother, "uncle" was hiding in one of the rooms the whole time...

Abused as a child and mentally unstable as an adult.

I've talked about it so much I'd just as soon leave it at that.

But I don't feel like a victim.

In fact diapers have give me a big FU regarding some of the abuse.

I believe or have convinced myself I need them for anxiety.

Mabey or mabey not so much... So I just wear them regardless.

I have a lot of reason to believe that I was sexually abused as a child for several reasons that I'm not really going to go into. However, I do believe that the abuse and the AB tendencies are linked.. at least in my case. The time I pinpoint abuse to is right after I was out of diapers and it makes sense that I would then associate diapers with safety and security since I was safe until I was out of them.

A family "friend" sexually abused me from ages 11 to 13 once or twice a month. I cannot say that I remember much of time, my brain stopped working during it and I mentally regressed. Sexually abuse is a horrible thing for a child, I always felt like I could not tell anyone and that I kept doing this terrible thing my parents would never forgive me for, the man was in his 40's. During this time in was not the best of students nor the best son either, very combative very difficult to live with. I started to wet the bed at night during bad dreams. The signs were all there but parents, Dr, teacher simply did not know what to look for, now 30 years later all sorts of alarms would have gone off but not back in the 70's. I do not know how it has effected my life since it has always been there. I cannot say I could forgive the man but in a way I do feel sorry for him since I believe that nature hard wired his brain for pedofilia. This man has since died. To this day my family knows nothing, only my wife and one close friend. This knowledge would kill my parents today. I have thought about telling my siblings after my parents are gone. I have a hunch my brother may have been a victim as well. My mother is fond of saying that we had a good life as kids growing up, there is a swell of anger inside of that comes up when I here that wanting to tell her all the times she sent me to go with him... Yes I have seen a few consolers over the years for this.

I had an unfortunate, ageplay-interested friend who believed for many years that she had been sexually abused by both her grandparents. Turns out, she was being treated for a yeast infection, and she partially suppressed the memory because she was too young to understand the situation. She hated her grandparents throughout her teens until she finally brought it up with her mother and discovered the truth, too late to reconcile with them. :(

One could easily go on a witch hunt to find childhood abuse, only to realize those you were accused were innocent.

You need to be careful with childhood memories, for many times we have unconsciosly altered them- sometimes actually creating 'memories' which never happened :o But if you are certain there was abuse, then do something about it ;) If you need help dealing with it, that help is out there ;) At worst, become active in not allowing it to continue- there are some things in this world we would be better off without and childhood sexual abusers are one of them <_< My sisters were abused and had my Dad not died before I was old enough to do something about it, I would be serving a life sentence in jail for killing him :ph34r: so I guess I am lucky sometimes :whistling: I am not recommending this method to deal with abusers but don't sit idly by when you know about it- at least call the authorities so someone will deal with it. All children deserve better than to be abused B)

• Like 2

Basically in my case, my uncle was testing the waters to see if he could get away with weird ass shit with me. He found out, that the answer was no. This is why I said it was not sexual abuse proper. I believe he was a pedophile, but do not believe this would hold up in court, he cleverly disguised it as a tag like game. Even this water testing has affected me, I assume subconsciously that men have predatory instincts against me, that they are out to get me, or are bullies, etc. I find it harder to trust men ( my peers), than women. I am more comfortable around women than men and have even emulated them in many ways. I am not gay, however I am well accustomed to gaydars going off. It gives me sympathy for real homosexuals who have to deal with village idiots on a daily basis.

I was subjected to quite a bit of emotional/sexual/physical abuse when i was younger.... and as much as I try to find some kind of connection to my ABDLisms, it just isn't there, unless it's my subconscious mind wanting to relive a BETTER childhood. :\

I had a strong feeling that I had been abused as a young child while I was still in nappies. I wore nappies for bedwetting till I was 12 and was even allowed to wear them during the day till the age of around 6 or 7.