LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Join Dd'S Village!

hidden

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

OK, I'm stuck. there seems to be a point at which you hit a 'contradiction'? I have maxed out almost all my resources (to level 4) as far as I can, but am stopped due to a lack of housing, I can't increase housing because there aren't enough resources. my pop is at 120, and I can't go anywhere.......I think this is the reason that I quit before, being stuck in this catch 22 thingy.

Any help?

(yes I already checked the 'help' section and it doesn't....help :P )

• 2 weeks later...

I'm stuck in a catch 22. I need to upgrade housing, but I can't because I don't have enough resources, and I can't add more resources (crop,wood,iron,stone) because I don't have enough housing. So the village sits :(

I started another one, and figure that I'll just raid the first one for resources and eventually take it over :P

Interesting thing also, I tried to send resources to the first village through my market place, and the responce was "that village doesn't exist" ..I'm thinking WTF? I kow it exists because I BUILT IT! UGH!

I think I understand your message in your village about this thing being "broken' it has some bugs, but also some serious traps that you have to look out for and defiantly have to plan around, which I didn't expect. Keeping a balance in your constructions and productions is critical, thats the only way I have been able to get the 2nd village to move past the first, watching production and what happens while you are building stuff.

it would have ben nice if they mentioned this in the instructions or "help" files :P

I'm stuck in a catch 22. I need to upgrade housing, but I can't because I don't have enough resources, and I can't add more resources (crop,wood,iron,stone) because I don't have enough housing. So the village sits :(

I started another one, and figure that I'll just raid the first one for resources and eventually take it over :P

Interesting thing also, I tried to send resources to the first village through my market place, and the responce was "that village doesn't exist" ..I'm thinking WTF? I kow it exists because I BUILT IT! UGH!

I think I understand your message in your village about this thing being "broken' it has some bugs, but also some serious traps that you have to look out for and defiantly have to plan around, which I didn't expect. Keeping a balance in your constructions and productions is critical, thats the only way I have been able to get the 2nd village to move past the first, watching production and what happens while you are building stuff.

it would have ben nice if they mentioned this in the instructions or "help" files :P

Ment by broken in that you need 100 colonists to make a new town, not the 10 the game tells you you need.

Make sure you are typing in the town name exactly. Upercase, underscores, etc.

Ment by broken in that you need 100 colonists to make a new town, not the 10 the game tells you you need.

Make sure you are typing in the town name exactly. Upercase, underscores, etc.

:o They LIED!?? Oh the horrors of it all! *faints*

And here I was working my butt off to be able to get 10....now I need 100??? Shit!

I'm not a gamer by any means, so this is all new territory, :P It seems there are quite a few little 'things' that either aren't mentioned or just wrong in the game.....

no wonder I quite the first time :P

well, I'll push this village as far as I can and if / when I get stuck again just dump it MEH, it's just a game BFD

• 1 month later...

OK, I have my village up and running, now I can't get onto the dang thing! :badmood: all i get is 404 WTF?? Did time run out on this and it's getting reset or something??

UGH! All that time and work :glare:

• 8 months later...