LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Would You Class My Friend As, Drag Queen, Crossdresser Or Something Alse?

Who are we to put a label on him/her based on a picture? I know transgendered people that look one way on the outside but feel the opposite internally because they haven't reached the point of changing the dichotomy. Your friend is whatever they tell you they are and if your really a friend you'll accept them for whatever that is.

Hugs,

Freta

• Like 2

You cannot tell what you ask from a pic- not even a dozen pics. But I can tell something about you from this:

Unless you had asked me first, posting my pic on an adult diaper website would mean you have no clue about what being a friend is.

Since I can't know if you have their permission I'm not deleting the pic, but if you didn't ask for and receive permission please remove this pic immediately for their sake, and learn to be more respectful of your friends for your sake.

Bettypooh

No offense to you, but I must tell you that this thread makes me uncomfortable. Why do we feel it so necessary to label people? Who cares? Wow I sure don't. I really respect people who bravely and imaginatively bend gender lines. It is funny you know. Why is it okay for me as a woman to wear males clothes ? I often wear my Carhart overalls around here when I am working outside -nobody takes a second glance ( well, after LABELING me a dyke), but if one of my male friends were to sit around in a frock, it would be outrageous. Of course, the answer is simple, men occupy a higher position in our society, so for a man to wear women's (or baby) clothes, he is degrading himself. An awful shame really.

I think it is wonderful that there are brave guys who cross heavily guarded gender borders, but hey, let's just be careful about posting someone's picture and asking to slap a label on them. That of course, is only my humble opinion, which, from what I am told is worth ( along with a couple of bucks) a cup of coffee.

You cannot tell what you ask from a pic- not even a dozen pics. But I can tell something about you from this:

Unless you had asked me first, posting my pic on an adult diaper website would mean you have no clue about what being a friend is.

Since I can't know if you have their permission I'm not deleting the pic, but if you didn't ask for and receive permission please remove this pic immediately for their sake, and learn to be more respectful of your friends for your sake.

Bettypooh

Well he doesn't know I'm a DL yet.... or I posted it on a DL website, normal websites would be fine for him he said, but not sure if he would be happy being on fetish websites though.

But I'm going to respect him and remove it, as i'm not sure how well he would appreciate being on a diaper fetish website though.

He doesn't seem to care if I label him, as long as it's not offensive such as tranny.

Much like autism, gender identity issues are a spectrum. Everything from the full up "I consider myself born into the wrong sex" to the "Girly things turn me on." Drag Queens are a specific facet of that spectrum and it's different from either those who are trying to mainstream become one of the opposite sex or those who just like dressing up in women's clothes. It's sort of like calling someone into sports car racer a "Funny car driver." Both are quite specialized endeavors.