LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Preaching To The Perverted

Leilin

Wow! I was watching a film to find clips for the visuals of the club that I run and, lo and behold, it had an AB scene! So far, it's only about three seconds, but it has a ballgagged, bondage-type AB in a playpen/cage getting a stuffed bear thrown to him and shaking a rattle. :)

The title is Preaching to the Perverted and it was a UK comedy in 1997. It's also the last film of the 20th century to have been banned in Ireland so it may be a bit challenging to find via normal channels.

For some reason when people try to shine a light on our little fetish they seem to show AB's as nut cases.

I hate that, I'm not like that, and of the few AB's and DL's I have met were not like that either.

I just happen to be a guy who occasionally wears a diaper, and dresses for bed in the warmest most comfortable pajamas ever know to man.

Can you tell I have a love for sleepers?

Preaching to the Perverted didn't show us as more comical than any other fetish, to be honest. Furthermore, the fetish world in general was portrayed in an incredibly positive light, hitting the right points. Rather refreshing, actually.

For some reason when people try to shine a light on our little fetish they seem to show AB's as nut cases.

A Dirty Shame pretty much portrayed every fetishist like that. The entire premise of the movie is ludicrous on its face (concussions turn people into raving sex maniacs).

A Dirty Shame pretty much portrayed every fetishist like that. The entire premise of the movie is ludicrous on its face (concussions turn people into raving sex maniacs).

Well it is John Waters, who I normally like, but that movie played more like John Waters just found Urban Dictionary than anything more interesting. I'd rather watch just about any other John Waters film. Maybe it's because I've been online since the early 90s but A Dirty Shame was pretty boring to me unfortunatly. I like the wackiness of the concept but it didn't go nearly far enough.

• 1 month later...

Well it is John Waters, who I normally like, but that movie played more like John Waters just found Urban Dictionary than anything more interesting. I'd rather watch just about any other John Waters film. Maybe it's because I've been online since the early 90s but A Dirty Shame was pretty boring to me unfortunatly. I like the wackiness of the concept but it didn't go nearly far enough.

I agree - he had opportunities to do much more interesting things than he did. The campy stereotype overload was fun, but it didn't have enough gas on its own to last the entire 90 or so minutes.

I just have to say, a grown adult in a diaper, and baby clothing with a pacifier in their mouth playing with baby toys IS amusing... just sit back and picture the visual.... take say your boss, or your neighbor... now picture them sitting on the floor in a diaper with a tee shirt and a pacifier... and forget for a minute that you enjoy that... adn see it how your boss or neighbor would see it.. it IS visually comical to see... just like seeing two furries scritching or wahtever IS comical when you take it at face value for its visual effect.......

but just showing someone participating in a fetish doesn't actually show a 'nutcase'... i mean any picture of someone engaged in a fetish could then be said to only show 'the crazies' or the 'extremists'... but its just a snapshot moment..... thats comical.

• Like 1

I just have to say, a grown adult in a diaper, and baby clothing with a pacifier in their mouth playing with baby toys IS amusing... just sit back and picture the visual.... take say your boss, or your neighbor... now picture them sitting on the floor in a diaper with a tee shirt and a pacifier... and forget for a minute that you enjoy that... adn see it how your boss or neighbor would see it.. it IS visually comical to see... just like seeing two furries scritching or wahtever IS comical when you take it at face value for its visual effect.......

but just showing someone participating in a fetish doesn't actually show a 'nutcase'... i mean any picture of someone engaged in a fetish could then be said to only show 'the crazies' or the 'extremists'... but its just a snapshot moment..... thats comical.

Well, fetishes can also be shown exaggerated to the point of silliness too - just by showing the most extreme cases and behaviors. This, however, is true of any aspect of life in general, that something completely innocuous can be made to look "crazy" just by reductio ad absurdium treatment...

Can anyone blame us for becoming ABs and DLs? What's so bad about it? Childhood was FUN, so why should it have to end? (And pretending to be a child again feels pretty darn good, too!)

wait isn't that what i was just saying... that they were showing fetishes to the point of being comical?

I got the impression you were inferring that the fetishes themselves looked comical to someone not into them, even when being practiced normally?

I was saying that... these fetishes look F*ing hilarious... even to me and i'm into it... i mean the very first ab website i ever saw made me laugh so hard i had tears... it was a rather large gentleman with super hairy arms, legs, and 5 o clock shadow in a yellow super frilly super fluffy dress with a bonet on and a pacifier in his mouth.....

THAT IS COMICAL!!!! step back from the feelings this whole thing gives you and see it for what it is... a fat hairy dude dressed up as a baby....

so yes i was saying that these fetish's look comical, and that the media will use more 'extreme' cases i.e. the man in the full out baby doll dress with the pacifier is often considered more extreme than just a guy who enjoys a diaper.... the more money one puts into a fetish the more extreme it is usually considered... well that and plastering your face all over the internet dressed as a baby girl can also be considered one who is 'extreme'

but yeah ... i was saying its funny to see people engaged in lots of different fetish's....

and i find it funny when you are watching a movie, just any old movie and out of the blue there is some reference to our fetish.... just like "of all the weird and messed up fetish's out there, we were hionored enough to be chosen" that or.. its cheaper to buy a frilly dress and diapers for a guy then a giant animal costume lol