LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Depends Pull-Ups

glycerine

So I'm having one of my mid-afternoon breaks. Depends Maximum Absorbancy Pull-Ups under plastic panties. I'm in my warm nightie and snuggled up on my bed under the quilt, lying on my stomach. Boy, do I have to pee. I love that nice, warm, flow... Hmmm... something is NOT right. The Damn Things LEAK. Got out of bed, stripped the sheets, and toss 'em in the washer.

Why, oh why, Walgreens have you decided to stop carrying the three-tab "classic" diapers????

*sigh*

A lot of stores seem to have stopped carrying them. None of the grocery stores around me have them anymore, thankfully CVS does. I suppose if worse came to worst I'd just order better diapers off the internet, but I like being able to buy locally. I like to wink at the clueless young boys at the counter while I'm buying them. :P

Plastic panties aren't made to retain much fluid; they only hold a very small amount for a short time until the diaper can absorb it. They don't do well over a plastic-backed disposable where the ability to absorb from the outside is also limited by the plastic backing which works in both directions. Over my old cheapo pull-ups they helped because the cloth-like covering wasn't really waterproof- the diaper could re-absorb the excess through the cover. Over the Depends pull-ups I now use daytime, which have a much better cover, they don't add anything so I don't wear plastic panties over them and they still perform better. You simply used too little diaper for too big a job; next time either double-up or use something better. And guys who 'point up' will need as much absorbency in front as they can get when laying face-down because absorbing takes time and you're concentrating a lot near the edge of that absorbency :o

Bettypooh

The market has changed. As I've said before, manufacturers can sell a lot more disposable underwear to a much larger market (that they themselves have helped to create) by stating it's OK to wear throw away underwear in case you have a little leakage from excersize or laughing too hard. The chances of someone haveing a little leakage is a lot higher than someone who is incontinent and needs diapers for bladder loss. Therefore, disposable pull on underwear has taken over the market share and from now on, that is most likely what you will find in most stores. Diapers have taken a back seat to disposable underwear and it's lucky if you can find them in any stores anymore.