LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Quick Sketch: Homecoming Disaster

Author's note: This is another one of those snapshot pieces, with a very quick single arching story line that finishes at the resolution of the immediate conflict, not any sort of longer-term one. Enjoy. :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As she climbed off the bus, Jessica was still tingling all over. It was an unseasonably warm Friday afternoon in Marietta, Georgia, in the middle of November, and she carried her jacket over her shoulder along with her knapsack. Tonight was the big homecoming game for the Blue Devils, which also meant the homecoming dance, and Jessica had managed to nab herself a dream date for the ages. Marcus Everingham, the mysteriously blonde English boy who had moved into town that summer, had asked her to be his date, and she had nearly fainted at his request.

It was still an astonishing thought to the eighteen-year-old mousy brunette, that a boy like that, who had the attention of so many girls, would turn his eyes toward her. She was far too clumsy for athletics, and she wasn't particularly smart, having failed both seventh grade and her freshman year and barely escaped repeating as a sophomore as well, putting her on track to be nearly drinking age by the time she graduated. She wasn't rich, either, by any stretch, living alone with her Mama in a trailer park on the edge of town. No, Jessica had no earthly idea why he chose her out of all the better options he seemed to have available, but all that mattered was that he had, and tonight was the night she would bask in the glory of her Prince Charming in front of the whole school.

She scampered down the gravel path to the rickety old single-wide she had lived in as long as she could remember. She threw open the screen door and wrestled the knob of the aluminum "storm" door until it gave in and allowed her entry. "Mama! I'm home!" she called out as she quickly slipped into her room and closed the door behind her. She tossed her jacket on the bed and her book bag next to it, then pulled her underwear down from under her skirt with a twinge of nervousness. Jessica had a terrible problem with leaks. She had never outright peed in her pants, but ever since puberty, she had been prone to dribbling whenever she was nervous. Sure enough, her panties were damp again today, and she slid open her closet to hide them in her "swap bag" - a trash bag she kept hidden specifically to dry out the wet ones before she put them in the laundry, for fear her mother would discover them.

The last time Mama had caught her having wetting accidents, well, that was May of her first ninth grade year. Jessica had been hiding them in her dresser, underneath the bottom drawer where she kept her sweats and pajamas. Mama put her in adult diapers for a whole month, sending her to school in pullups. Jessica was such a nervous wreck the whole time, fearing being caught by her classmates, that she couldn't stay dry in school, and by the time finals came around, she fell completely apart and failed every single one. After that summer, with the pressure off, she finally got herself out of the disposable underwear, and ever since had taken great pains to make sure Mama never found her little stash again.

Jessica quietly reached into her hope chest, moving aside the baby blanket her grandmother had made for her, and the several albums full of pictures of friends and family she had saved for so many years...

"Looking for something?" came the slow drawl from the doorway. The girl nearly fainted from the shock of not finding what she was after coupled with the distinct sound of plastic rustling at the door. Worse yet, she leaked again, this time with no underwear to absorb it. She nearly fell over as she turned around to face her mother, holding up the white bag, its contents still obviously inside. Mama dropped the bag at the doorway and said "Another pair to add to the collection, huh?"

Jessica cowered, clutching her damp panties as she felt the wetness trickle down her leg, desperately trying to hold back her tears. "Mama.... I...."

"Don't 'Mama' me, Jessica." Mama snapped, silencing her immediately. "How long?" she drilled.

"It wasn't... I mean... Just a little..."

"HOW LONG?" came the fierce retort. "Lie to me and you'll regret it, I swear!"

"The whole time..." she squeaked, defeated.

"So you've been peein' your pants every day since the last time you were in diapers? For three years?"

"Not every day, Mama, just..." Jessica protested softly.

"And you peed your pants just now too, I see!" Jessica looked down, horrified, that the dribble had made its way all the way down her thigh, beyond the concealment of her skirt.

"Mama... I'm sorry... I..." she stammered.

Quicker than Jessica could process, Mama reached into that white bag and removed something she had not expected to be there - a half-empty bag of Molicares. Mama tossed the now empty garbage bag aside and said "What, did you think I was gonna just save those nasty panties for you to see? I'm just glad I held on to these instead of throwing them out. Get your hind end up on the bed!"

"Mama, no!" Jessica begged through tears.

"Unless you want a whoopin' on top of it, I suggest you take that skirt off and get up on the bed!" Mama's tone raised up another notch.

Jessica pulled herself up and walked over to the bed sobbing, pulling her skirt down and stepping out of it as she whimpered "But Mama... I..."

Mama spread out one of the pale purple diapers onto the bed and said "Butt down, missy."

Jessica complied, face in her hands, as Mama swiftly taped her up into the familiar prison. "But Mama... it's homecoming... you can't..." she blubbered.

"I didn't say you couldn't go to the dance tonight." Mama interrupted.

Jessica went cold at this announcement. Mama had put her in an impossible spot. Either stay home and throw away the only chance she'd probably ever get to be with Marcus, or go to the dance with a diaper on under her dress and hope to God no one discovered it. She'd have to drop out for sure if that ever got out. Mama wasn't done yet, though. She had one more boulder to drop into Jessica's canoe.

"But if you go, I suggest you get whatever poopin' you're gonna do tonight out of the way before you leave, because it's gonna be hell tryin' to change your diaper with that dress on."

A whole new horror hit her, beyond the explicit picture her mother had just painted: Mama was right, the ball gown Grandma bought had one escape route, zipping up the back. She'd have no choice if she went to this dance but to pee in her diaper, and she'd be stuck in it until the night was over, or at least until she could find somewhere private to change, certainly not the girls' room at the high school...

"You can sit in here and mope about it for as long as you want, sweetie, but as of this moment, you don't own any underwear but these and the pullups I'ma buy for you when we go shoppin' on Sunday. If you decide you're stayin' home tonight, I reckon you'd better call that feller sooner rather than later."

With that, Mama closed the door, leaving Jessica to mull the impossible choice ahead of her.

• Like 2

Interesting. Short, and we don't get enough of idea of the whole character, but Jessica fearing her mother that much is an interesting thread.

The bewildered teen lay on the bed exactly as Mama had left her, flat on her back, legs dangling, pastel purple diaper on full display under her t-shirt, which was still shoved up nearly to her chest, exposing her bare midriff as well, whimpering softly into her hands. What was she going to do? How could she possibly tell Marcus she couldn't go? How could she go, and risk her dream boy finding this terrible secret out? How could she face him if he did?

After what seemed an eternity, she crawled under the blanket and curled up, back to the door, still wrestling with the tumult of emotions. She barely noticed as her door opened once more, but she felt Mama's presence when she sat down on the bed and gently rubbed the girl's trembling back.

"Jessica, I know you're not happy with me right now, and if I was you, I prolly wouldn't be neither. But this was your doing. You're the one who tried to hide this problem from Mama, instead of bein' straight with me so we could try and figure it out, just like last time. I'm your Mama, and I love you. I'm not out to try and make your life miserable, but you can't expect me not to do somethin' about it when my baby's been lyin' to me." Her voice was soft, but still authoritative as she gently scolded the sniffling girl.

"But Mama, you couldn't have waited until tomorrow?" Jessica whimpered back. "Couldn't I just be a big girl tonight?"

"You know as well as I do that you made that decision when you tried to hide those panties from me." Mama said softly. "Big girls don't pee in their pants and then lie to their mamas about it, do they?"

"No, Mama..." she sniffled, defeated. "But... how can I face him, Mama? What if he finds out... or if I call him and tell him I can't go..." her pitch spiked up to a squeak again as fresh tears filled her eyes, "He'll never speak to me again, Mama!"

"Come on over here, baby girl." Mama gently pulled her shoulder, and Jessica rolled over and rested her head into Mama's lap. Mama brushed her hair out of her face and said "I know how sweet you are on that foreign boy..." The word came out sounding like "fur-in"... "...but if he thinks less of you because you've got a plumbin' problem, then he ain't good enough for my baby girl no way."

"You always say that, Mama." Jessica pouted. "But I ain't hardly had a date since all my friends graduated last year. I don't wanna screw this up!"

"You put on that beautiful dress Grandma bought you, and we'll do your hair up all pretty in a bun, and you put on some of that nice smellin' perfume you got from Aunt Sally, and you just be your sweet self when he comes to get you, and that boy won't have time to notice nuthin' else but what an angel you are."

Jessica sighed deeply and looked up at Mama. "You promise?"

"I swear it, baby girl. I know a thing or two about boys, 'fur-in' or not."

"I'm sorry I lied to you, Mama. I just can't help it. Whenever I get nervous, I spring a leak a little bit. I try not to, but I swear it's got a mind of its own down there."

"Well maybe, after you're done bein' grounded, we can figure out somethin' to fix that problem, maybe some 'o' them guards or somethin', so you won't be soakin' your britches all the time, okay?"

"Yes, Mama" came the dejected reply.

"Well it's four thirty, honey. How 'bout you put some sweats on and come help me make dinner, and then we'll get you all dolled up and purty lookin' for that boy of yours afterward."

"Yes, Mama." Jessica sighed as she sat up.

Mama stood up and said "Don't dawdle, now, or you'll be right back to mopin' and cryin' in no time flat." She walked out of the room, and Jessica dutifully stood up, walked over to her dresser, and fished a pair of sweat pants out of the bottom drawer, crinkling the whole way, then hopped her way into them and headed out to catch up with Mama in the kitchen.

• Like 1

After dinner, the mother and daughter convened in the bathroom and, after Jessica stripped down to just her diaper, Mama helped her build her long brown hair into a tall bun, like a Victorian princess, secured with royal purple ribbons which flowed down the sides of her head, just behind a few long locks of hair left loose over her ears. Mama did her makeup for her delicately, lovingly applying her foundation and subtle blush, and lining her eyes with a delicate shade of periwinkle, finishing with a rich mauve-tinted red lipstick. After she was done, Mama stepped aside, and Jessica stared into the mirror over the sink, and very nearly forgot what clad her waist, or the sad irony of its color-coordination to her accessories.

"Alright now, sugar. Let's get that thing off you so you can try to go before you get into that dress." Mama said softly, reaching down to rip loose the tapes on either side of Jessica's slightly damp diaper. "Come on back to your room when you're done." she finished, pulling the garment from between her legs and closing the door behind her as she left the bathroom.

With all her might, Jessica pushed and grunted and, much to her relief, managed to move her bowels as she sat there, anxiety beginning to return as the image of the beautiful princess in the bathroom mirror juxtaposed in her mind with the replay of Mama diapering her like she was a toddler. With a sigh, she cleaned herself up and flushed, then softly walked into her bedroom.

Mama was, as promised, ready for her, a fresh diaper already unfolded and waiting for her bottom on the bed. Jessica sighed again and lay down on it, centering herself as her mother powdered her up. "Gonna be in this one for a while, no need to be gettin' rashes, now." Mama said flatly. Jessica fought hard against the lump in her throat, determined not to ruin her makeup with more tears. Mama taped her up quickly, then stood her back up, and Jessica reflexively crossed her arms, covering her barely B-cup breasts as she watched Mama turn and remove the plastic cover from her gown.

The dress was such a deep periwinkle, ankle-length satin with a high-cut sequined corset top. She couldn't help but let loose a gasp as Mama unzipped the back, removed its hanger, and beckoned her to come forward. The tingle she felt all day in school returned as Mama helped her slip her feet into the garment and brought it up her waist and fixed it at her chest, moving around to zip her in. Jessica blushed as she noticed the ample padding in the bra area, pushing her tiny breasts upward and outward, giving an illusion that she filled the dress up a lot more than she actually did.

Mama turned her around and looked her up and down, hands on her hips. "My baby girl is so pretty!" she declared with a satisfied smile. "Ain't a boy nor man in that place'll be able to take their eyes off you." Jessica found herself welling up once again, but her diaper was the furthest thing from her mind this time. Mama led her into her own bedroom and presented her in front of her full-length mirror on the back of her door. Jessica could scarcely believe the woman in the mirror wasn't someone else, someone much more beautiful and elegant than she could possibly be, and a tear escaped as she stood in awe. "Now, now, honey, none of that." Mama said, nearly choking up herself. "You'll ruin your makeup, baby."

"I love you, Mama. Thank you." Jessica barely whispered.

"I love you too, baby girl." Mama said as she embraced her trembling daughter. "But you can't be all weepy when your young man comes to the door, now. Let's get you fixed back up." She turned Jessica's head up to face her and kissed her cheek. For the first time since the evening began, a smile crept across Jessica's face, as her dream date crept closer to becoming a reality.

• Like 1

After Mama touched her face back up, the two sat in the living room, Mama holding Jessica's hand and leaned back, very relaxed as she watched a rerun of Cops on TV, Jessica sitting forward, hunched over, nervous as a polecat as she watched the clock grind forward achingly slow. Every car crash or gunshot or other loud noise on the program made her jump ever so slightly, not to mention leak into the soft padding between her legs. In retrospect, she was almost grateful Mama had done what she did, as by the time the real knock on the door came, which brought with it a near-flood, her panties likely would have been soaked, and the satin dress ruined.

She found herself frozen in place, wanting desperately to rush to the door, but seemingly stuck to the couch with superglue. Mama looked her up and down, chuckled, and said "Well I reckon I'll get the door." as she got up. Mama opened the rickety old door to reveal the stunning blonde in a white suit jacket and shirt, with black tie and pants and a periwinkle carnation pinned to his breast. "You must be Marcus." Mama said with a chuckle. "Come on in and we'll see if we can get your date unstuck up off the couch."

Jessica could scarcely bring her eyes up to meet his, but she could feel his fixed upon her as she blushed red as a beet. "You must be Jeanine. Pleasure to meet you, madame." came the deep, Queen's-English accent that made her heart flutter every time she heard it. She heard his footsteps as he closed the gap between them and stood in front of her, and she finally worked up the courage to look up at his smiling face. "You look positively ravishing, Jessica." he said, reaching out his hands. Trembling, she took hold and let him pull her to a stand, and she struggled against the temptation to just fall forward against his ample chest. He reached into his inside pocket and produced a matching carnation, which he gently slipped onto her wrist. "Are we ready to go, then?" he asked softly. Jessica nodded slowly, still mesmerized.

Mama broke the tension of the moment by declaring "Alright mister, you two have fun, but get her back here by midnight, or she'll turn to a pumpkin on you!"

Jessica finally found a voice again and said "Mama, stop it!" as Marcus gave her an elbow and they walked toward the door. Mama just laughed and handed her a faux leather hand purse that matched her dress, which she slipped over her shoulder and gave Mama a one armed embrace.

Mama hugged her tightly and kissed her cheek, then whispered "That's quite a man you found, baby girl. Like I said, just be your sweet self and don't worry about nothin' else."

"Thank you, Mama." she replied softly as they walked out the door and headed towards his car, exchanging waves as he opened her door for her and she climbed in. She was most relieved as she sat down, realizing the dress itself made far more noise than her undergarment ever would. As he walked around the other side of the car, she took a good long look at him and smiled. He was every bit as beautiful dressed up in a suit as he was in school in his trademark jeans and hoodie.

For all the struggles she had looking up at him in the house, she couldn't take her eyes off him as he sat down in the driver's seat, buckled up, and turned the ignition, roaring the 80-something Monte Carlo to life. He turned his gaze over to her and said "Are you okay, Jess?" She groped for words, but couldn't muster anything more than a nervous nod as her smile trembled. To her surprise, he did the one thing she had quietly pined for since the day she laid eyes on him, which was to lean over, lift her chin, and gently kiss her. All of time and space came to a screeching halt as those warm, soft lips touched hers, and she could scarcely draw a breath, outside of the whimper that escaped her throat when he pulled away. He smiled and whispered "Fergie hasn't a thing on the princess I've found."

Jessica felt her face flush once more as she watched him put the Monte into gear and pull away from the sad old trailer park. This was certain to be the happiest night of her life, if she could ever calm her nerves long enough to enjoy it.

Man, once you start writing, you write all the time.

I can tell that this isn't going to be sweet and joyous from the title, so I'm curious where you're taking us.

Man, once you start writing, you write all the time.

I can tell that this isn't going to be sweet and joyous from the title, so I'm curious where you're taking us.

Good to know someone is reading. :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The drive to the high school seemed gone in a blink, Jessica lost in a dream of dancing in Marcus' arms, periodically interrupted by his hand on hers, or on her leg, or shoulder. His touch was electric, and she buzzed like a wind-up toy each time she felt it. They found a spot in the student lot, and he once again dashed around to open her door and take her hand to help her out of the car. They walked arm in arm toward the gymnasium, and she could feel the eyes on her, the jealous bitches who couldn't believe he chose her, the quiet, mousy little redneck, over them. She couldn't help but chuckle a bit as she watched the way the dates they did bring react to their glares. She held her head high as they entered the gym. The lights were dimmed, and it was like a sea of multicolored streamers and spinning lights, with campy homemade banners announcing "Go Blue Devils!" and "Welcome to the 2012 Homecoming Dance!" Someone had come up with the incredibly unimaginative theme of "80's night", probably relating to the last time the Blue Devils had actually won a state championship, and there was a live "80's" band on stage with a girl singer, playing a rowdy rendition of "You Give Love A Bad Name". The dance floor was filled with couples gyrating in all sorts of ways, some relatively normal, some rather... unique.

"Shall we have a drink?" he whispered, close enough for his breath to tickle her neck. She giggled as she looked up and nodded her head. Her relief was complete, not only was the noise of her diaper sufficiently masked under her dress, but whatever remote chance its outline might be seen was snuffed out by the lighting in the place. As they walked toward the refreshments table, she scanned the crowd, in the off chance that one of the scant few younger friends she had might have come as well. She wasn't particularly surprised, though, when she found none. They were poor redneck girls, just like her, and not even lucky enough to have relatives that could help out which such a thing as a dress for a dance like this, never mind find a date that would have them. She felt a twinge of guilt, picturing them sitting at home watching TV while she was here, the princess of the ball, arm in arm with her Prince Charming, right out of her book of fairy tales she'd had since she was too young to read.

"...okay, Jess?" Her wandering mind was jerked back to reality by Marcus' voice, as he held a cup of the garden variety red "mystery" punch served at every school function she could remember.

"I'm sorry, I guess I got distracted by the music." she offered feebly, taking the cup from his waiting hand.

He chuckled a bit and said "You are so cute when you're daydreaming. Your eyes change, and I can tell that you're a million miles away, which makes me wish I could be there too. Cheers, then." He raised his own cup to her. She blushed profusely as the band finished the song to a rousing applause, and clicked her cup against his before taking a sip of the fizzy, vaguely fruit flavored liquid, her eyes never leaving his face as she drank, then pulled it down, still smiling shyly. She watched him drain his cup, then took hers and set them both down as the first chords of "Lights" began.

"May I?" he asked with a sly grin, offering his hand. She took it with a giggle, and he led her out to the floor, where he pulled her in close, and they began to sway to the music. She lay her head on his chest as he led their dance, his one arm around her back and the other holding her hand, and she closed her eyes and listened to a completely different rhythm, that of his even-tempered heartbeat, pulsing through her thoughts and melting them away under the flash of the lights. She let loose his hand and wrapped herself completely around him, and he responded by reaching his behind her shoulders and pulling her even tighter into his body as they continued to move silently across the floor.

As the song drew toward its closing chorus, she was in a trance, so much so that she barely noticed when his off hand slid down her back until...

She didn't even have a chance to pull away before he made contact, and the look of surprise in his eyes as she stared up at him in a panic told her he knew what he had just touched. She gasped as she stepped back, tears filling her eyes, her mouth open in horror, and her instincts took over - she ran. She was scarcely conscious of his voice calling after her, "Jessica! Wait!" as she plowed through a set of doors and out into the main hallway, tears streaming down her face as her whole world fell to pieces inside of her. She ran past gape-mouthed kids milling about near the bathrooms and down a darkened wing of the main floor, nearly staggering under the weight of her humiliation. He touched it, and he knew what he touched. She could see it in his eyes. Her life was over, she knew it. Monday morning she'd be the laughingstock of the school, and she'd be one more Clancy dropout in a long and shameful line.

As she crashed into an exit door at the end of the hall, locked tight, she turned around and sank to the floor in a heap. A single pair of footsteps rang out as she wept, her face buried in her knees. The steps rang closer and slowed, until they stopped in front of her. "There you are, Jess." the soft, but slightly out of breath voice reached her ears.

"Go away... you'll tell everyone... you probably think I'm some kind of freak!" she sobbed, head still down.

She felt him sit down next to her and gingerly wrap his arm around her. "If it's what I thought it was, I thought it was bloody brilliant." he replied.

"What do you mean?" she squeaked. "It's a diaper... how could that be brilliant?!"

"Well I always wondered how you poor girls went to the loo with these big fidgety dresses on, and you seem to have taken care of the problem on your own terms! A nappy? How clever!" he chuckled.

Jessica was completely stunned as she lifted her head up and looked over at his smiling face. "But... it's not like that..." she nearly whispered, face burning with shame. She couldn't lie to him, not this beautiful boy, she had to tell him.

"Not like what?" he said, looking concerned.

"I got... a plumbing problem..." she sniffled. "Whenever I get nervous, I leak. Mama makes me wear these if I have a bad one, until I can stay dry for a while."

"Well still, a nappy's got to be better than wet pants at school, eh?" he reassured her. "Besides... I bet you look cute as a button with one of those and a t-shirt. I'd right like to see that." he offered with a chuckle.

Jessica's face got even hotter as she slapped his chest lightly. "Oh stop! Now you're tryin' to embarrass me!" She couldn't help but laugh through her sniffles.

"Well I would." he pressed as he squeezed her tighter. He leaned over and whispered "I might even like to give you a change sometime..."

She gasped and said "Why you're nothin' but the devil himself!", giggling in spite of herself.

"Then what say you let this devil carry you off somewhere more private than this bloody hallway so I can seduce you with my wiles?" he said with a wicked grin.

"Oh my!" she replied, putting on her best exaggerated Southern Belle "Why how can I resist such charms? My soul is certainly damned!"

They collapsed together laughing, and he stood up, pulling her up as well with a strong hand, and out they walked, back through the halls, back to his car, and rode off into the moonlight. Mama was right after all, this boy was so perfect, he not only didn't turn on her, but he embraced her dark secret. She was quite certain she was in love. Unbeknownst to her, so was he.

End

• Like 2

Great work WBDaddy. You are rather prolific when you get going, leaving no time for comments between updates.

A few questions though. Why Homecoming Disaster? There doesn't seem to be any disaster here.

Also, why did Marcus choose Jessica? It doesn't seem to make sense.

Great work WBDaddy. You are rather prolific when you get going, leaving no time for comments between updates.

Thank you, tigs. I get these little ideas, and they just kind of pour on out. I find it keeps my brain from getting cluttered while I work on larger projects (like the systematic rewrite of Naomi, which is moving along swimmingly). Sometimes I surprise myself at how fast it comes out when the creative gears are spinning full bore...

A few questions though. Why Homecoming Disaster? There doesn't seem to be any disaster here.

Well, it certainly looked like one at the end of chapter 1, didn't it? :)

Also, why did Marcus choose Jessica? It doesn't seem to make sense.

Well, that's why it's a sketch. Why does anyone choose anyone, particularly in high school? Why would a pretty blonde-haired Englishman pick a shy, gangly, little brunette hiding in the corner with all these girls practically falling all over themselves to impress him? Why did Prince Charming pick Cinderella?

Why, because that's how fairy tales go, isn't it? ;)

Thought this was great.

Loved chapter 1, chapter 2 seemed to stumble a bit, but wrapped up well.

Well, a big piece of this sketch was an exercise in turning an apparent villain sympathetic, and that was the entire purpose for the second chapter. If I stumbled, then it means I still have more work to do in developing that aspect of my writing.

Well, a big piece of this sketch was an exercise in turning an apparent villain sympathetic, and that was the entire purpose for the second chapter. If I stumbled, then it means I still have more work to do in developing that aspect of my writing.

I didn't see that there was a problem with chapter 2, it seemed to follow a gentle pace and the right conclusion. Thanks for yet another super read.

• 1 year later...