LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anyone Else Wish Bambino Would Let You Order A Bag At A Time?

I just ordered my first sample pack of Bambino teddy diapers... woohoo! i'm so excited about it, but i'm also kind of afraid i'm going to really like them, because they're pretty expensive. if you read any of my posts or my profile you know i'm a single mommy supporting myself and my little one, and diapers are an indulgence for me. since i wear so occasionally i don't need a lot at a time, and it'd be much more feasible for me to pay $15 for an 8 pack every once in a while than $30 for 2 8-packs. i'd love to at least have the option. anyone else feel the same? i sent them an e-mail, but i'm sure we have a better chance of making it happen if more people contact them about it.

• Like 1

Before they offered mixed cases,

I told them I want to buy a case,

But only if they could split it half and half. (Biancos & Classicos)

They were accommodating per my special request at the time.

And now offer mixed cases as regular inventory.

While that situation is not the same as yours,

They seem to do custom orders within reason.

Just ask them what it would take to buy one pack @ a time.

I also sometimes see them sold on E-bay in smaller quantities (but higher prices).

I guess it's safe to say that shipping is the biggest "cog".

Since sometimes it's as much as the purchase itself.

If you buy one package, you might spend over $20 after adding shipping charges.

But e-mail them and ask if they have any options. And let us know what they say. :)

I've never really seen the point of ordering by the pack. The cost per diaper is always cheaper by the case regardless of who you buy from.

Some people have a budget - others have limited storage.

• Like 1

Yeah I have very limited storage and limited need as well as an interest in variety so I like to be able to order small batches. I wish they would sell by the bag simply so I could order more variety. I'd still order the same amount 2-4 bags but instead of 1-2 types I'd order 2-4. Like this last time instead of ordering just the New and Active Ultra I probably would have ordered New, Active Ultra, Teddy, and Molicare.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Bambino used to offer them for sale by the pack (I'm surprised no one remembers this). They decided to package 2 bags together at some point and lowered the cost by a dollar or so. I agree that I wish they would sell them by a single pack again. A lot of young or married or whatever else ABDLs need to be private and consolidate their "stash" as much as possible. I would actually say the majority of ABDLs are probably in this position. It's always going to be cheaper to buy them by the case, but not everyone can afford that luxury.

Le sigh.

• Like 1

I just ordered from them for the first time recently as well and I TOO wish I could have only ordered just the 1 bag. I mean, they got double my money, so maybe on a business side it's "smart" but you might actually have more repeat customers with more shipping options.

Ah well, bit the bullet I guess.

• Like 1