LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapering 24/7

As a grade 3 teacher I've had the opportunity for extended time in diapers during the holidays. During the summer I've spent upwards of 3 weeks diapered 24/7 and the past Christmas holidays I spent 12 days. Each time I never seemed to loose any control over my bladder. I have noticed my ability to pee has become easier to pee standing or sitting. However I have never been able to just "loose control" of my bladder.

Hope that helps. S.

About the only thing I can add is, it seems like when I am diapered and go the instant I feel the urge, it seems like my bladder has gotten smaller. The only reason why I say this is that since Im diapered alot but not always, when Im not in diapers and I have the urge and even wait til Im about to explode, not alot comes out plus it seems like I go more often. Anyone else like this??

About the only thing I can add is, it seems like when I am diapered and go the instant I feel the urge, it seems like my bladder has gotten smaller. The only reason why I say this is that since Im diapered alot but not always, when Im not in diapers and I have the urge and even wait til Im about to explode, not alot comes out plus it seems like I go more often. Anyone else like this??

Aye. Its not unusual. When your diapered and go the instant you feel the urge to, your bladder does indeed get smaller. Just like any other muscle, the less you work it, the more it begins to atrophy. And with it being smaller, you have less space to fill, so you will find you need to go more often.

As for whether being diapered 24/7 will eventually cause a loss of control: It depends on the person in question, both biologically and mentally. If you subconciously desire to lose all control, the eventually you will. As for biologically, its the sphincter muscle that controls the 'flood-gate' of your bladder, so keeping your sphincter in a permenantly relexed state will, in due time, cause the muscle to atrophy.

So, will being diapered 24/7 cause you to lose control?

Not if you don't want to.

Hope this helps.

Lil Reph.

Stay wet, stay lucky. :P

A very simple question really:

If I diapered 24/7 for two weeks without fail, would I notice any effect on bladder control or any other effects from using diapers?

Paul x

Well ive been in nappies and pullups for over a year now and i mean 24/7 and i have

noticed a difference as in how i react to going for a pee.

i mean as when im at home its easy when at work or with company its more controlled,

for example today i was working in someones garden and the only time i wet was when

i stood and thought about it.

when i got home i was almost going without realising( has to be said i changed from pul up to abena ).

but 2 weeks not in my personal experience no it wouldnt make any difference, if your comfortable

you can an if your not you cant.........

Well I can tell you that 2 weeks diapered 24/7 will not make any difference in looseing control of your bladder. It might make wetting yourself easyer.

As others have said, if you where to wear diapers 24/7 full time for a prolonged period, a couple of years or more, you will probly find that wetting yourself comes naturaly easy, you will need to go more often as your bladder shrinks is true, and eventually you may have the occational wet diaper in the morning.

I have worn diapers 24/7 for the past 20 years, my bladder needs emptying every half hour, more often if I drink a lot of coffee. I fine it easy to wet myself, I dont have to think about it, when ever I get the slitest feeling of needing to go pee I do and I have to change my diaper every couple of hours.

Now if this is what you are looking for, than be prepaired for it to take a long time to happen, it will not happen over night or in 2 weeks. It takes time, lots and lots of time.

Guest Diaperdragon

The Only Time i am diaper 24/7 is when i'm on one of those 12 hour shifts at work where i'm always on the go and i don't have the time or the luxuary of a bathroom break. When i'm on a fire or ems call, i don't always have the time for a bathroom.

I would only wear my diaper 24/7 only if i was going to work all day without going to the bathroom.

Ahhhh..24/7 means 24 hours a day/7 days a week....so 12 hour shifts at 24/7 means ??? just pointing out the phrase, not trying to harp.. peace , love.. Little Timmy

Reading your post was a bit wiered cause what you said in your post

is exacltly what I am like

I usually end up having a wet night or two towards the two-week mark of 24/7. I've found that nighttime control is the first to go. I also notice that telling myself, right before I go to bed, that it's ok to wet my diaper, etc. really helps and generally works.

i have been using diapers for

about 11 yrs and find that when

i am diapered i dont even think about

it. i guess one could say that while i

am diapered i am "incontinent" then

when im not, i get the urge then get

up and go to the bathroom.

it almost seems like my brain says

"ok, youre wearing a diaper...dont

hold it in" and i dont. i guess its like

a light switch for me.

I am 59 years old and been in diapers 27/7 most of my life. Not because I have to because I injoy being in them. Went I can't ware one and that not very offen I find that I have to remember I am not waring one or I may wet my self. Been there. :badmood: But when I am in a diaper I still have to think about wetting or I don't wet. Nights if I go to bed dry I get up dry even after all these years.

What I am trying to say "IT's Mind over Matter"

i have been using diapers for

about 11 yrs and find that when

i am diapered i dont even think about

it. i guess one could say that while i

am diapered i am "incontinent" then

when im not, i get the urge then get

up and go to the bathroom.

it almost seems like my brain says

"ok, youre wearing a diaper...dont

hold it in" and i dont. i guess its like

a light switch for me.

I'm pretty much the same way. Decided to quote rather than write the same thing. I don't think I would care for being incontinent. I can definitely see the drawbacks in it and feel for those who are. Having a choice is much better IMO.

Regards

Ruffles

If I diapered 24/7 for two weeks without fail, would I notice any effect on bladder control or any other effects from using diapers?

Paul x

Probably not any effect on your bladder if what you think of is keeping continence, I would expect that there would be no chance of babies growing out of their diaper age if wearing diapers for an extended period would make people more incontinent.

Other effects like bladder infections yes it is possible and if really unlucky it may even affect your kidneys, and fungus infections, yes it is very possible, the dampness and warm temperature between your skin and the diaper is close to ideal living conditions for them.

I dont think at this stage in your life it would have any effect, as you've been trained for too long. I lost what little control I had fairly quickly when i first went into diapers, but I was much younger and never really had good control.

If you wanted any noticable effects you would need to spend a lot longer at it, and you probably wouldnt need diapers.

Paul x

I was diapered 24/7 for like 3 years, and never held much in my bladder. All I noticed was that it took about 4 days to get back to my normal bladder capacity. However, there was no problems with control. It did, however, leave me with an even stronger hatred of toilets. I so badly wish I could afford to be in diapers 24/7 like I used to be, but I am unemployed. F***ing prejudice Staples bastards!

I started 24/7 last month, and after reading this question early this morning I decided to give it a try. I live alone, so I was going to go in my pants anyhow, but I wanted to find if I was in any way incontinent after nearlty a month being in diapers 24 hours a day. What I discovered is that it was more a question of remembering I wasn't diapered. The first time I had to pee this morning, I just about peed in my pants without any thought about it. I was able to not wet, but after that, I just relaxed and wet my pants. So, yes, I do still have the ability to control my bladder. I didn't try it with pooping though. It still takes a conscious effort to poop in my diapers.

I have been known to wear 24/7 for a weekend, and also whenever I get a chance. I havent quite been brave enough to wear them at work, yet, though. I also work in Fire/EMS, and their isnt enough privacy amongst my co-workers, normally they know most of what you are doing, even before you do it. We all end up sharing everything, and I cant quite figure out where to store them on an ambulance. Most of my partners at one time or another end up in my stuff at sometime during the. Back on topic though. I like to wear them 24/7 on my own terms. Imnot fond of pooping in them, I havent experienced any loss of bladder control either, I have found that I have to pee more frequently though, when im not wearing.

24/7 for over 3 years and other than not paying attention and so wet without thinking there is really no loss of control... it is more a matter of being aware what your body is telling you. I've always had 'problems' with messy pants, have bouts of IBS and diapers make it so that is not the disaster it can be. Other than that, i prefer diapers 24/7 to part time but it really does not matter, i have the same amount of control either way.