LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I'M 24 And Don'T Get Erections....

I'm noticing that my ability to get erection's and maintain them has diminished over the years and I'm at the point where I never get them anymore...... I've never liked the full force masterbation technique just a gental message without a hardon. Am I alone in this?

• Like 1

Mabe should see a doctor about that. For your age that should not be going on yet. If you were in your late 40"s okay. But there are alot of diffrent medical problems that could cause this. So see a doctor about this one.

If there is a medical cause you need to know about it. Some of the causes for this can be very serious but fixable if you get to them in time. If it's psychological, then it becomes a question of whether it is a real problem for you. I dealt with ED when I was younger and still have it happen occasionally. The base cause was never clear but several reasons emerged from my therapy sessions, as did some solutions. But since it's not really a problem for me and it's nothing wrong medically I just go on living as happily as I can.

Bettypooh

You definitely need to see a doctor and make sure that there is nothing medically wrong. It could be a sign of a problem with your testosterone levels. My boyfriend had the same problem in high school and eventually found out his body doesn't make enough testosterone on it's own, and he has to take medication to supplement it. It very well could be psychological and that's common, but always better to get checked out and be safe rather than sorry.

I don't mean to be the negative name caller here but the last three posts by this guy scream trolling. Maybe I am wrong, I usually am, but seriously? This thread really has nothing to do with our lifestyle... Someone googling this lifestyle for the first time is going to see this site and these forums and the first thread they will see is "I can't get erections"...

• Like 2

Have your GP recommend a urologist. Could be prostate. They begin growing at 24 or 25.

Bring a list of all the medication you are on.

Stay Pampered

SoCalAB

Also, from your past postings, I believe you may be on psychiatric medications, one of the biggest side effects, especially for males, on many different psychiatric medicals are sexual problems.... so this may be a side effect from the medication. At any rate, a frank discussion with your Dr is warranted.

I don't mean to be the negative name caller here but the last three posts by this guy scream trolling. Maybe I am wrong, I usually am, but seriously? This thread really has nothing to do with our lifestyle... Someone googling this lifestyle for the first time is going to see this site and these forums and the first thread they will see is "I can't get erections"...

I think people who call another poster trolls are nothing but a troll themselves because you do nothing but look for stuff like this to comment negatively on.

I think people who call another poster trolls are nothing but a troll themselves because you do nothing but look for stuff like this to comment negatively on.

No actually. I am an active member of the community and I have been around on various sites since I was a teenager. I write stories and I also engage in the chatroom quite often. I do not often post comments unless I have something to say.

Now why I called this user out on trolling is because his last three posts evoked a large response count because of the content he was posting. My point for this exact post was number 1 it has nothing to do with our lifestyle and therefore probably shouldn't be in the "ourlifestyle discussion" section. And number 2, if we constantly see our site posted and quoted in the general public for its shocking content then maybe a post like this should not be one of the first things to represent us and who we are. On the same note, someone who is thinking that maybe they are into this lifestyle who is researching it for the first time will more then likely stumble on this site and immediately click on the "ourlifestyle discussion" and see this post.

• Like 1

Abrichiebc, I think you shouldn't lash out at langtab. Whether he does it consciously or not, Goerge feels like a troll. Short, controversial statement closing with 'amirite?', 'whaddathink?', 'Am I alone in this?' or a derivative. Tailored to provoke an emotional response. As per troll definition.

I don't give a fiddlers fart what people think off me, like water of a ducks back... I was only mentioned that I don't get erection's any more probably from conditioning myself not to get them when wearing nappies.....

• Like 1

On the same note, someone who is thinking that maybe they are into this lifestyle who is researching it for the first time will more then likely stumble on this site and immediately click on the "ourlifestyle discussion" and see this post.

That's just ridiculous, lol. Talking about not getting erections is going to put people off coming to this site, hahahaha. There are things floating about on this site worse then that.......

• Like 1

Certainly talk to your doctor about it. He can tell you if this might be a side effect of any drugs you are taking, if this is not the case then he should do some tests to find out why you are not getting them.

For my ADHD I initially was given a drug that did this to me. I went off it though, not because of ED, but it made me rage. My current one doesn't have ED side effects and keeps me on tract :P !

• Like 1

For my ADHD I initially was given a drug that did this to me. I went off it though, not because of ED, but it made me rage. My current one doesn't have ED side effects and keeps me on tract :P !

When I was on the ADHD drug conserta it did it to me.......

• Like 1

To be dichotomous about this....On one end I have to agree with lang. I seem to remember a couple years ago, if my memory serves me correctly, someone with the name Goerge on here talking about traveling to Thailand to have some back alley "doctor" mutilate his excretory system so he would be permenantly incontinent. We also didn't hear from this person again..

Now if this is a legit post, you need to see an actual, board certified physician. I agree with Lovelylittle and to go more in depth you might actually be having an issue with low testosterone and high estrogen levels. This is, from what I understand from a renowned urologist specializing in the male tiddlebits, a fairly common issue.

Best of luck

[Edit] Here it is: http://www.dailydiap...showtopic=12496

Head on over to the Incon-Desires section to see more gems from Goerge such as"

"Will sitting on an exploding toilet make me incontinent?"

Edited by DL88