LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Boyfriend Likes Diapers

Fix

This isn't a recent development I have known for a long time. I completely stand by him and I recognize that it makes him happy. It doesn't hurt him or anyone else so I have no problem with it. He tries to explain it to me in terms of a comfort thing. The reason I am here is that I want to talk with more members of the community and see if there is anything I can do besides providing my support and telling him that there is no reason to be ashamed by it to make him feel comfortable sharing this part of his life with me. It hasn't been a problem at all for us I just know its important to him and I want to maybe surprise him or something. Any ideas for someone who isn't a part of the community?

I'm really sorry I'm new to the site and posted in the wrong forum. If a moderator could delete this or somebody could tell me how to delete this that would be great. I know its annoying when someone posts in the wrong forum i should have looked closer.

You can ask a mod or admin to move it to the correct forum.

You can also edit, (or completely delete,) the content of your post(s) by using the "edit" button.

No ideas at the moment for your question.

Hi Fix, You could tell your partner to have a look around this site, maybey in the Diaper Lovers site.

There are many , people around here that are like him and love just wearing diapers.

Also congratulation on being so understanding to your Boyfriend and supporting him with something he may not fully understand himself.

And being willing to talk to him about his needs and desires.

Ok Thanks to whoever moved this to the correct forum

Hi Fix, You could tell your partner to have a look around this site, maybey in the Diaper Lovers site.

There are many , people around here that are like him and love just wearing diapers.

Also congratulation on being so understanding to your Boyfriend and supporting him with something he may not fully understand himself.

And being willing to talk to him about his needs and desires.

I just want him to be happy and if it makes him happy then I want to help him. I don't see any reason to not be supportive as long as it doesn't affect his ability to function and I don't see that happening. I just want him to feel open with me about this part of his life because I know its important to him and experience it with him. : )

You're already great for coming on this site and asking. As to what you can do, it all depends on what he wants. If ABDL is sexual for him, you could find some sites that focus more on the sexual side and read some stories or watch some videos and try to imitate some of the people in them while you're being intimate (be sure you know his limits when it comes to diaper punishment, messing, and other things he may not be into). If it's not sexual, which is likely if you say it's a comfort thing, playing "mommy" can be really fun- you could surprise him by buying him a baby bottle or binky if he gets into the adult baby side, or simply by snooping a little and finding out his favorite diapers and buying him a pack if not. The most important thing is just to keep an open dialogue about it, because all AB's and DL's are different and he's the only one who knows what he likes and doesn't. Kudos to you for being accepting, coming straight from the mouth of an ABDL, partners like you a make a world of difference in the way we see and accept ourselves, and it means the world to us! :)

• Like 1

Surprise him? Get him a better diaper. Or perhaps make a cloth diaper for him.

Find ways to join in his comfort activity.

Never betray his confidence, show scorn, or humiliate him.

After all, diapers are just a different choice in underwear.

Happiness Is Wearing Cotton Diapers

• Like 1

You're already great for coming on this site and asking. As to what you can do, it all depends on what he wants. If ABDL is sexual for him, you could find some sites that focus more on the sexual side and read some stories or watch some videos and try to imitate some of the people in them while you're being intimate (be sure you know his limits when it comes to diaper punishment, messing, and other things he may not be into). If it's not sexual, which is likely if you say it's a comfort thing, playing "mommy" can be really fun- you could surprise him by buying him a baby bottle or binky if he gets into the adult baby side, or simply by snooping a little and finding out his favorite diapers and buying him a pack if not. The most important thing is just to keep an open dialogue about it, because all AB's and DL's are different and he's the only one who knows what he likes and doesn't. Kudos to you for being accepting, coming straight from the mouth of an ABDL, partners like you a make a world of difference in the way we see and accept ourselves, and it means the world to us! :)

I think its a combination of both. I don't think I'm comfortable playing 'mommy' but I think if I play nurse it would be just as good and if not its at least something. I'll ask him about the adult baby for sure though I don't know if he's into that I think its just diapers. The way he explained it seemed to be it was a being taken care of thing. I know he likes more pink and girly diapers, I could maybe go shopping around or maybe go out and get him some so he doesn't have to go through the embarrassing of buying them himself, I know its an obstacle for him.

Surprise him? Get him a better diaper. Or perhaps make a cloth diaper for him.

Find ways to join in his comfort activity.

Never betray his confidence, show scorn, or humiliate him.

After all, diapers are just a different choice in underwear.

Happiness Is Wearing Cotton Diapers

I have never made a cloth diaper before do you have any tips of what materials to use and how to do it? I would hate for it to be uncomfortable for him to wear.

ask him if he would like you to wear for him (if you are willing) and or anything he would like you to do. just be open and supportive.

I would be willing. Thanks for the suggestion. : )

I would suggest what babylin did. Just suprise him after he gets of work one night, He comes home and you're in a diaper watching tv and waiting to get frisky, and then bam! he realizes and he's in total utter shock. Or lay one our for him in the bedroom, That would blow his mind, and probably cause a huge adrinaline rush.

• 3 weeks later...

If I were him; If one day I caught a glimpse of you wearing a diaper under your usual clothing, climbed into bed and you had one on, or just generally any way in which he suddenly discovers you're wearing one, I'd be 'well chuffed'.

(Personally; especially if it were wet. But, only if you were willing and he enjoys that sort of thing.)

Or the other suggestions of offering to change him - Though it would take me a moment to get used to the prospect at first. That sounds like it would be more his thing from what you said, though.