LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sign In Link On Top Fails

I tried 4 different web browsers and in every single one I got the same thing. When I clicked the "Sign In" button in the top right of the forum pages I was not able to log in. It would pop down a green waiting animation top, center. That would just disappear in 1 second and nothing would happen. *pout*

The only way I was able to log in was to go to the chat room. That had a normal webform that did work.

• Like 2

Yep, same problem here with Firefox 7.0.1 on Ubuntu Linux 11.10, but, as ZoomElastic wrote, it doesn't seem to be client-side.

Opening the 'sign in' in a new window also gets you to the non-layered-sign-in-form, which works nicely...

I tried 4 different web browsers and in every single one I got the same thing. When I clicked the "Sign In" button in the top right of the forum pages I was not able to log in. It would pop down a green waiting animation top, center. That would just disappear in 1 second and nothing would happen. *pout*

The only way I was able to log in was to go to the chat room. That had a normal webform that did work.

Thanks for posting your solution- same problem here and this method works

Bettypooh

This is happening with all AJAX-based forms on DD (seemingly excluding forum posting, however). The simplest solution is to faux-degrade your browser; IPB provides normal links for non-Javascript browsers, so all you need do is Right Click -> Open in New Tab. This will open up the normal page-based login form (or any other form).

so all you need do is Right Click -> Open in New Tab. This will open up the normal page-based login form (or any other form).

YEP, this is how I was able to sign in also. Right Click is great stuff.