LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Someone (Who Knows How To Use Powerpoint) Should Make A Presentation

Someone should make a PowerPoint presentation on "Why I (you, me, etc.) should be allowed to wear diapers." lol I saw that commercial with the kid that made the PowerPoint of why he should be allowed to have a dog and thought it would be funny if someone made a PowerPoint presentation for diapers.I would do it but I have no idea how to use PowerPoint.

I don't need a whole powerpoint for that..........there's just two reasons.

1) I need diapers both physically and to an extent psychologically

2) i f***ing want to wear a diaper, and if you try to take them away from me, i might act like that baby on the Capital One commercial and throw something at you........come to think of it, everyone should throw stuff at Jimmy Fallon, he sucks as a comedian :P

so go on power point, fiddle around and figure it out. Shouldn't be too hard to learn.

Exactly! Thanks TimmyC. No offense, but on the real, anyone that can't figure out how to use powerpoint should not be considered literate. It's ridiculously easy.

Exactly! Thanks TimmyC. No offense, but on the real, anyone that can't figure out how to use powerpoint should not be considered literate. It's ridiculously easy.

Working in the corporate world since the early days of PowerPoint, I disagree. Strongly.

I agree that it is a relatively simple program to use, but many are. Any idiot can open PP and create a few slides with bullet points and clip art. The annoying idiots even go so far to add stupid animations and sounds that add nothing to the presentation.

Using it well and getting your point across in a easy to understand manner is an art that most people do not have.

And I say this from the standpoint of knowing that I'm "any idiot that can create a few slides with bullet points and clip art".

I liked the husband at at the end getting shut down with his "Why I need to play golf on Saturdays" presentation :girl_happy:

Dude shouldn't need permission from his mommy (unless he really wants it, that way ) to take a few hours a week to play golf, I am tired of commercials that make men look like complete jackasses

• Like 1

Dude shouldn't need permission from his mommy (unless he really wants it, that way ) to take a few hours a week to play golf, I am tired of commercials that make men look like complete jackasses

Yah, we know, commercials are sexist.

Ahh yes the feminazis in marketing. I refuse to watch certain shows/networks simply because I'm tired of the portrayal of men in every show. Seriously, I don't walk around going *DEERRR, I is a guy and stupid*. The only reason I ever watched two and a half men was because it poked fun at the feminists.(not hating on girl power, just the nazis who think stay at home moms are less than they are)

• Like 1

The whipped men in commercials and shows should have to burn their man card. Commercials like to suggest that the woman always has to be right and has to have her man bend over backwards (sometimes literally) to do even the slightest thing for her. They also suggest that it's wrong to discipline kids or tell them "no" when they want something.

Kids arguing on either side of you when you're trying to watch TV? Then you need a pair of headphones that plugs into the TV! No. You need to send the kids elsewhere.

Wife/gf want you to carry all of her bags when she's shopping or go buy her tampons, you should do it! No. She should carry her own crap and buy her own damn feminine hygiene products. They even did away the Dr Pepper commercial where the guy won't give her his pop.

Friend, coworker, or stranger steal your food? You should look dumbfounded and go buy more! No. You should stab them in the eye with a fork and take your food back. And then eat their eye, for good measure.

Dog peeing/pooping in the house because you're gone too long? You need a patch of fake grass! No. You need a tie-out leash and a doghouse. Doggy will be fine outside while you're at work. Dogs actually get accustomed to doing their business in a few spots, so that'll actually reinforce house training. Both of my dogs were strays and weren't let in the house for about a week after the came to live with me. They spend more time outside than inside. And they've never once had an accident in the house. Or an on purpose.