LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Funny Thing About Pampers

This is so funny to me, so many people are so critical and for what no reason at all. for all you know it could be that high who really knows, most of the community hides behind fake names and such. So who really knows, who really cares lol evidently u guys. Makes me chuckle how intense u guys are getting, popcorn anyone? Need some cause this is funny.

Because facts are good, believe it or not. Some of us ARE Interested in finding a realistic number. Yes, finding realistic numbers includes being critical of unrealistic numbers. Surprisingly, the search for truth includes not only finding the truth but exposing falsehood and illogic.

You're probably correct that 1/100,000 is too small. Within that extrapolation, I'd say that we're more reasonably looking at a maximum of 1/10,000 (and that would be A LOT of ABs) to a minimum of 1/75,000, on the national average.

Yeah, that number feels a lot more right to me for some reason. High estimate of around 120,000 or so in the US seems to make sense.

so you are telling me for every two units at my work there is at least one person who likes diapers in there? that in every smaller college classroom in the country, there is one person in there who likes wearing diapers? For every city bus with all the seats taken there are at least 2 people on that bus who secretly wear diapers and/or act like a baby? seriously??? seriously??? wow.......

I have a feeling that this is far more common than is generally known. Even if it is not as high as 1 in 20 I would be very surprised if it was less than 1 or 2 percent of the general population. Think about it, why would so many people submit to wearing baby new year costumes, or other infantile costumes. As a gag? It is more likely that this is done as an excuse to act babyish!! When you consider how many people take secrets to their graves it is not implausable that a great deal more people are infantilists. There are the lucky few here who have understood their desires, and found a supporting community, and able to make peace with themselves.

Let's take my pior assumption that 1 in 20 persons is an infantilist. This is not outrageous when you consider what exists, let's take a city bus and assemble the charectors. Of these 40 persons:

2 are adult babies in plain clothes

1 is a cutter

5 are punks

3 are business men, each wearing thousand dollar suits.

4 are pregnant women

10 are soldiers who just came back from the war, in full uniform

8 are college students

2 are goths

5 are alcoholics

In the blur that is daily life. The sounds, smells and colors that surround us are like a rushing river, it is like traveling on a speeding train on a forest, you cannot notice any one tree for too long. And when you focus on that one tree, you exclude the others. To be blunt, life happens so fast that we ignore what is outside our field of vision. There are others, who unlike adult babies are TRYING to be noticed and spotted. Those who are trying to get noticed are the ones who get noticed. If you were sitting on our hypothetical bus, you would notice the punks, the businessmen, the pregnant women, the soldiers, and the goths. You would recognize the cutter, the adult babies, the college students and the alcoholics as normal people, because they are not visibly different from eachother. If an adult baby is discreet, there is next to no proof that they fall outside of the range of normalcy.

*sigh*

A person wearing a baby Halloween costume is not an adult baby any more than a person wearing a Scream Halloween costume is a serial killer any more than a person wearing a zombie Halloween costume is Jesus, any more than the guy who wears that "Doctor Feelgood" Halloween costume wishes deep down to be a Gynecologist. Honestly, this exactly the wishful thinking where you just toss out any semblance of reality that I was talking about earlier in this thread. Stop letting your fetish cloud your judgment.

I did find the populations of the metro areas very interesting. BTW, You pretty much have to include Oakland, San Jose, and San Francisco (and all cities between) as one large metro area. I'm not sure if I count Santa Cruz as Bay Area, but they may consider themselves as Bay Area.

I wonder what the reason for the high density of AB/DL in areas such as SF, LA, and Ohio. I think the general acceptance for alternative lifestyles may make people a little less isolated, as well as a heavily networked region. What is New York's statistics?

As to the worldwide density of people with AB tendancies: 120,000 ABs in United States seems high, 1/5000 would be 61,000 nationwide, and 1.4 million worldwide. 1/10000 would half those numbers. I think the numbers are between the 2.

The federal government defines Santa Cruz as part of the Bay Area. As a San Cruz/San Jose native (Lived half/half in the two growing up) and therefore a natural arbitrix of the situation, I approve. :D

The federal government defines Santa Cruz as part of the Bay Area. As a San Cruz/San Jose native (Lived half/half in the two growing up) and therefore a natural arbitrix of the situation, I approve. :D

All right, I'll give in, its Bay Area. As an East Bay native, I've always considered myself as from the Bay Area, while crossing that hill with all the traffic (hwy 17) constituted as going to another city- maybe because we would camp around Santa Cruz as a kid.

I thought about this on BART, and wondered if they were other people who shared my inclination. Obviously I had no way as telling if someone else shared my desires, and if there was another AB type person on the train, they wouldn't see me as one. Another thought I had was with my Facebook friends, which gives me an idea of how many people I know on a personal bases. Based on those numbers, I probably know less than 1,000 people on some personal level. I don't know if any others have visited this site, but there's is a good chance that at least one of my associations have visited this site.