LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tena Brand

Save express now have something called the: Tena Basic Slip, I wonder what they are like... ohmy.gif

Unfortunately, I tried those. Main features are:

• All white, very basic diaper. It just has the wetness indicator in the middle and no "decorative" stuff at all. Not brand stamped on the diaper anywhere.

• Absorption like a Tena Slip Plus.

• Bad liquid retention. The central pad that reduces contact of liquid with skin, present in other Tena Slip, is missing. Easy to get a rash.

• Paper outside cover, breathable sides.

Seems like a cheap diaper to be used in hospitals and nursing homes, on patients with catheter that use the diaper just for n° 2 or for daytime usage with frequent changes.

• 1 month later...

Never cared for pull-ups (underwear) except for booster (with slits) under briefs. Then on a whim I bought the Tena women underwear super plus (medium i'm 33 " waist). OMG! never want to take them off. Usually wear 2 and can't believe how good they feel. Give em a try.

• 2 months later...

Maybe someone can help, because I'm not quite sure what I have.

I craigslisted about 19 packs of tena briefs (always remember to check craigslist! these were a steal!). They have a cloth-like cover, are green, and have velcro fasteners. They are pretty absorbent. This is a picture of the package: http://images.craigslist.org/5L75Ea5J83E53Kd3N8c6j676b4f4ba8481f56.jpg

I ask because when I looked up pictures of tena briefs, I got a lot of pics of plastic backed ones and was surprised when I opened the pack.

I know there are a lot of names floating around, I just want to know precisely what I'm using in case I want to recommend them on a forum or review them.

Thanks

I have been really impressed with Tena actually. The diapers I got have been very discreet despite being decently absorbent. I've used them out in public a number of times, and each time I've been afraid that I was going to leak, I've been perfectly dry.

I might even pay full price for these.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest aielen

I remember getting my hands on a Tena Slip Maxi a long time ago - I wish they would be brought back to the United States. Those are an amazing diaper that you lucky Europeans can get.

Yes they are the best/ Lille Supreme Super aint so good

• 3 weeks later...
Guest gnappies

Maybe someone can help, because I'm not quite sure what I have.

I craigslisted about 19 packs of tena briefs (always remember to check craigslist! these were a steal!). They have a cloth-like cover, are green, and have velcro fasteners. They are pretty absorbent. This is a picture of the package: http://images.craigs...f4ba8481f56.jpg

I ask because when I looked up pictures of tena briefs, I got a lot of pics of plastic backed ones and was surprised when I opened the pack.

I know there are a lot of names floating around, I just want to know precisely what I'm using in case I want to recommend them on a forum or review them.

Thanks

That's the less absorbent version of the Tena Slip Maxi, those are the Supers.

The Maxi though is much bulkier, and rustles like a bitch, just the way I like it.

And not very cheaply by the looks of it. Same can be said over here, the other side of the pond, when buying Bambino.

Tena Slip Maxi : 1.6 dollar

Bambino: 1.4 dollar

So not that much difference..

• 1 month later...

any one know if you can get the tena slip super or plus in the united states

I wonder why Tena still make Slip Super and Slip Plus because since they used an improved core material in 2009 the Slip Maxi is a lot thinner, yet more absorbent, than it used to be - the "discreetness" of Plus and Super doesn't mean anything now; furthermore they're all priced the same.

Given you can get Maxi from Bambino (at $50 per pack of 24!) why would you want something that's the same, only less absorbent?

I wonder why Tena still make Slip Super and Slip Plus because since they used an improved core material in 2009 the Slip Maxi is a lot thinner, yet more absorbent, than it used to be - the "discreetness" of Plus and Super doesn't mean anything now; furthermore they're all priced the same.

Given you can get Maxi from Bambino (at $50 per pack of 24!) why would you want something that's the same, only less absorbent?

I thought the plus and super might be cheaper. like how abena has the m2 which is cheaper than the m3 which is cheaper than the m4

• 1 month later...

I picked up a case of Tena Slip Maxi's from the Bambino Black Friday sale. I've wanted to try them for years. They were much thinner than I expected just coming out of the bag, but they held up great through 3-4 wettings during the night. The mediums run a little on the small side, similar to how a Wellness seems to be cut for slimmer legs than I have. Still, they never came close to leaking, was impressed by that, even if they weren't as bulky as I hoped.

I tried my first Tena Slip Maxi a couple days ago- a great diaper and nothing to really complain about ;) I didn't like the tape placement but they did fit fine and stayed put. Maybe three tapes would be better? I did like the SAP swelling in the center and to a slightly lesser degree in the front :D When after 9 hours of about normal peeing they started leaking, it was more like seepage; moisture transferred slowly at the bottom unlike some diapers which pass liquid when they reach the limit. I peed a few times more but could never get a liquid flow, even when sitting- this usually causes instant liquid leakage with cheap diapers, but not here! :D The thick padding in back was a joy to feel, but it never felt wet- it seems to be there to transfer the wetness to the center. The odor control was also good, but I was sick with the flu so my nose wasn't quite on course and illness affects urine odors, so maybe not a valid assessment. I couldn't muster a 'full flood' but they sure seemed like they would handle more than one :thumbsup: With my overly-protruding tummy :blush: I folded the top front down inside for a better fit like I often do, but I think most would like the length; neither short or long B) Not being familiar with these, I had a tough time knowing when it was time to change as the center was superbly swelled for a long time before the seepage began; my usual clue of feeling wetness beginning in the back didn't work before the seepage began.

The Tena Slip Maxi is certainly the premium diaper others say it is. Samples are reasonable from Bambinos and well worth trying. I'm still not done trying the Moli's and Belli's I also bought, so I can't sat if these are my fave yet, but they very well might be :girl_happy: Now if I could only afford a regular 'diet' of these.... :whistling:

Bettypooh

Tena Slip Maxi is the only diaper I use, for everything

Its thin enough to not be noticeable and have capacity enough to hold 24 hours of pee, if your active and the water just dosent go through your body

I can drink 2-3 liters and it wont leak (67+ ounces)

only nitpick is the tapes, which I wish was a little wider, more like Abriform M4

• 2 weeks later...

These diapers are awsome. I've tried abena, dry 24/7, and bambinos, and i think the tena are my favorite. Under normal circumstances these can't leak. The tapes are truly adjustable providing an excellent fit. Additionally, if you test for press out leaks the diaper will press out a negligible amount compared to other diapers just a few drops.On my first test run i drank 80-100 oz of water and coke and it held up for 3-3.5. Although This is probably my favorite diaper. Its not quite as absorbent as dry 24/7 probably as absorbent as an abena x-plus, but the true adjustability of the diaper along with its thinness and resistance to leaks of many kinds put it over the others for me.

Of the three 'premium diapers' i just tested I like the Tena Slip Maxi best :girl_happy: The Molicare Supers were comparable in every way but the fit was different. The Bellisimo had some issues which you can read about in my Blog here ;) It isn't bad if that's what you're looking for.

You can't go wrong with the Tena Slip Maxi, and until I try the other 'premium diapers' like the ATN, Wellness, and Cushies I'll stick with these for the times when I can afford them and wear them long enough to use them properly :)

Bettypooh

The main thing I like about Tena's EU products, besides the quality of construction, is the effort they put into odour-control and dry-feeling, so you can wear a TSM for a full day and feel dry-ish, then leave it wrapped up in the corner for a week and it won't stink the room out (not that I would recommend this). I haven't come across another adult diaper quite as competently made in this respect.