LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Best Bits About Wearing A Diaper/Nappy

Forced2wet

I love wearing a thick diaper, the way it forces my legs apart,the feel of the heavy padding around my crutch and the sound and look of a good pair of plastic pants over the top.

The best bit for me though is the just empty feeling I have in my body when I have just let my bladder release and wet my protection. The relaxation of the muscles and that lovely 'just let it flow' experience no matter where you are or what you are doing.

What's yours?

I love laying back and exhaling as soon as my diaper is taped on and wrapped around my body.

I love that "uh oh" moment between when I start wetting and finish.

I love when I put on a diaper and as a male the sensation that my parts feel a little lost in all of the padding.

I love when others around (those that have consented to seeing them) can see that the diaper is wet.

I love any time when others around come in contact with my diaper or comment on the status of its wetness.

I love wearing in public, hidden under clothes, but especially when wearing shorts.

I love hearing the crinkle at any time.

Guest Diaperdragon

For me, the best part of wearing a diaper is having that thick padded feeling and wearing it as thick as a pillow.

I like the feeling of security and not having to worry about finding a bathroom.

I like the kinky feel of wearing them in public and wearing nothing but a t-shirt and a diaper.

I love the soft feel of a thick cloth diaper. The way it (cloth or disp.) makes me waddle. Not having stop for a "potty" break. The crinkle of the plastic pants or disp. I'm wearing. Even if I know I hear it because I'm listening for it. The biggest two for me are: 1) The feel of being "naughty" :blush: the few times I do wear my diaper out uncovered. 2) On Halloween watching people do the "double take" to make sure they seen what they thought they did. :roflmao:

I like a lot of things...how they look and how they feel and the comfort and security and convenience. if I go out wearing, I'm usually using a disposable, since they are more discreet, and can last a while. In my activities it's fun to just be able to let go, where ever I am and know that no one else knows what I just did :blush: Disposables are interesting to wear, but I did that in a cloth diaper I was playing with and the sensation and feeling was very different...and amazing!

I usually use disposables when out, and in the mood, but I wanted to try a cloth diaper outside, (which I normally don't do because of the bulk) and the one I was in fits well, has good bulk, but can also be discreet because of hos it's made. I found myself just piddling away here and there. I finally got home and soaked it, it held up well, and I am impressed :thumbsup: Most 'day' weight diapers are to thin for any kind of extended wear, but these worked great and I have a new love :wub:

I have been wearing this one a LOT, and I want more of them. I have a lot of 'night weight; clth diapers, but no day weight, and this one just 'fills the bill' as it were.

I love wearing both types out and about under jeans or shorts. I got to a lot of hobby shops looking for new models and interesting tools and supplies, and being in a diaper helps in the fun, but I can also shop and brows uninterrupted and just go in my pants :blush: and continue to enjoy myself and my hobbies :D

Agree with a lot of those already posted... also waking up in the night/morning needing the toilet and just letting go in your nappy and going back to sleep, related to that is the ability to wet lying down, a position you never get the opportunity to do it in if you use the toilet all the time!

the feeling of the diaper bulk between my legs,the great feeling of wetting them in my bed and not having to get up and go to the toilet at night.Basically everything about them.

Hello all,

I have been in diapers for a while due to medical reasons. I have alwyas liked them anyway. I love the feeling of the front heavy bulk feeling when they are almost full. I also like when I have been in the same diaper for over eight hours, and I change into a nice fresh one. 'Its always the simple things in life...'

though it certainly didn't spark my fascination with diapers, I don't think enough can be said about the convenience. My bladder is a little bit weak and I have a fast metabolism - the urge really builds unless I go quickly. Diapers give me the peace of mind to just keep doing what I'm doing without that constant nag of worrying about going to the bathroom. Plus, that great feeling of having a thick wet diaper between your legs!

though it certainly didn't spark my fascination with diapers, I don't think enough can be said about the convenience. My bladder is a little bit weak and I have a fast metabolism - the urge really builds unless I go quickly. Diapers give me the peace of mind to just keep doing what I'm doing without that constant nag of worrying about going to the bathroom. Plus, that great feeling of having a thick wet diaper between your legs!

The benefit of not having to go to the bathroom can, sometimes, be outweighed by the hassle of changing - depending on how worried you are about being noticed, how far it is to the bathroom, etc. You still have to find a place to change at least now and then or else you'll leak... But I can think of several situations where diapers would be much better (disgusting concert toilets, airplanes, movies).

The comforting feeling - I really like that. It's constantly there saying "Don't worry. It's okay. You're protected."

I'm Just incontinent and i like them a lot more than a damn Condom Catheter or any of the surgical options (which is really Good because surgeons read my history and pull the ejection seat handle they want away from me as fast as possible because the odds of the anesthetic killing me are 70% let alone any other complications that may happen they just don't want to be associated with such a poor surgical risk) although wheels and i could put on 14 diapers and look like we were going to have alien babies burst out of our abdomens and we will never waddle that is unfair the closest to waddle we could get is if somebody made our rims squared instead of totally round. Although i have to say that i did suffer the humiliation of wearing a condom cath and having a floating pee bag when i went for Aqua therapy because the therapy pool was so small they said if i had an accident it would close the pool for the rest of the day well it was cleaned.